Mail gear to "FATAMERICAN

p.s. take china with you

thanks<3

mail to his main: stricken just dont talk too much coz he "no english" lol

10 hours ago, gfbot said:

Mail gear to "FATAMERICAN

p.s. take china with you

thanks<3

Long time ago people are leaving. We are tired of waiting. Those who continue to play are only the Chinese and the br (and in different prime) hahaha. Only want complete epics lvl 3 for 2.0 that will never comer..

I2vtRIl.jpg

2 hours ago, Liso said:

Long time ago people are leaving. We are tired of waiting. Those who continue to play are only the Chinese and the br (and in different prime) hahaha. Only want complete epics lvl 3 for 2.0 that will never comer..

I2vtRIl.jpg

we dont care epics hunting at all .everybody know this:) but its true ..too long ..wish u good luck .i come to this sever sep or oct?(cant remmeber) ,we lose our 74+lv char everyweek .cus its a stable serve from others .we cant find which private sever can last more than half year(most of them shut down in 1-2month).so we will keep playing  until other private last more than half year .

Edited by 88262500

Everyone is leaving because they are tired of waiting 2.0 update. Admins, please take out "Update to Classic 2.0 Soon" poster from website. Don't lie to newcomers.

P.S.: Even some ru private server with 2.0 Zaken update (half of working zaken features) have 2k+ ON.

Edited by MoRt3rO

40 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

we dont care epics hunting at all .everybody know this:) but its true ..too long ..wish u good luck .i come to this sever sep or oct?(cant remmeber) ,we lose our 74+lv char everyweek .cus its a stable serve from others .we cant find which private sever can last more than half year(most of them shut down in 1-2month).so we will keep playing  until other private last more than half year .

why dont u play in retail servers?

22 minutes ago, MoRt3rO said:

Everyone is leaving because they are tired of waiting 2.0 update. Admins, please take out "Update to Classic 2.0 Soon" poster from website. Don't lie to newcomers.

P.S.: Even some ru private server with 2.0 Zaken update (half of working zaken features) have 2k+ ON.

just go and try them and u will notice that they are all bug festivals

21 minutes ago, chevignon said:

just go and try them and u will notice that they are all bug festivals

i tried them. Even as you called bug festivals have more online, why? cos of update. 

2 minutes ago, MoRt3rO said:

i tried them. Even as you called bug festivals have more online, why? cos of update. 

Unfinished buggy update, just to say the job is done ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, MoRt3rO said:

2k online = 500 ppl + 4 box each

20 minutes ago, Creedie said:

cause its harder and riskier to use bots.

dont act like a joke .everyone in serve know which clan was banned 1year before,and which country like bot mostly ,why china banned mostly cus rmt from r33 which use bot from other country,so stop plz keyboard fighter

People want 2.0 but if they update with bugs and bugs they will all complain in the same way,

Better to be patient is to have a perfect upgrade.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Ninj4 said:

Better to be patient is to have a perfect upgrade.

yeah..lets wait another 2 years ;)

12 hours ago, kkthx said:

2k online = 500 ppl + 4 box each

Its still much more ppl then here now - last siege was like 160 ppl ws+25 ppl sm+ 90 pppl es=275 only

13 hours ago, ProGressive said:

There are not many chn players, that can speak eng. 90% play on chn client here.

• Like 1

I bet that will have ppl which is crying about the long release time that wont even like the patch.

And so will leave the server to search another with 1.5 patch.

Pathetic.

5 hours ago, 88262500 said:

dont act like a joke .everyone in serve know which clan was banned 1year before,and which country like bot mostly ,why china banned mostly cus rmt from r33 which use bot from other country,so stop plz keyboard fighter

dont act like a joke .everyone in serve know which clans dont get banned, and which country like bot mostly , why china dont get banned when we catch them insta-logout the moment hide ends, so stop plz keyboard fighter

fixed for you, you're welcome

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

dont act like a joke .everyone in serve know which clans dont get banned, and which country like bot mostly , why china dont get banned when we catch them insta-logout the moment hide ends, so stop plz keyboard fighter

fixed for you, you're welcome

just keep on ignore the camara,u feel humor and taunt?no.just like joke.u can report to let us all banned if u think we bot.and if u think it's a unfair treatment .why not leave?clown.i will never tell u how to log off all box in one second without other software .fool:) brain is a good thing .i wish u can own one:)

Edited by 88262500

2 hours ago, elluminel said:

Its still much more ppl then here now - last siege was like 160 ppl ws+25 ppl sm+ 90 pppl es=275 only

we have 500more before .wish it will be done next month

2 hours ago, elluminel said:

There are not many chn players, that can speak eng. 90% play on chn client here.

That's true 

9 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Retail?cant quite follow this.sry for my poor english