Sign in to follow this  
Mvs

What to expect?

Hello, I played here at start, "Hype Hype, Right?", but I figured out I didn't have much free time to keep on, so since then and until now I haven't played it anymore, but now i'm free of work for a couple of months. I saw some posts around the web, saying this is one of the most stable servers around and I felt like taking a look. Made a new character(Mine had crappy NG weapon) and played for a few hours. You guys think there's a chance of me finding a group in nearby future to play along with? I took a look at the recruitment section, and people like me who are/were looking for groups had no replies whatsoever. In-game for a starter, the server looks dead and i don't like playing with a bot-buff-train.

So my question is, since you're way more aware of the current game state, what can I expect? And if it was you would you start now?

Thanks for reading :) 

Edited by Mvs

now is summer as you can notice and online of the server is on the lowest level.

cant say if you would find some1. 

you should try to search in game for a one week and after that make a conclusion.

glhf

as poseidon said, its summer and the online is really low ontop of that more and more ppl are leaving the server due to the fact that we still dont have 2.0 and still nothing officiel about its release that combined with a new official classic server opeing in a week you can expect mroe ppl to leave so unless you hope that the online count goes up id not start here at this state of the server.

12 hours ago, Mvs said:

Hello, I played here at start, "Hype Hype, Right?", but I figured out I didn't have much free time to keep on, so since then and until now I haven't played it anymore, but now i'm free of work for a couple of months. I saw some posts around the web, saying this is one of the most stable servers around and I felt like taking a look. Made a new character(Mine had crappy NG weapon) and played for a few hours. You guys think there's a chance of me finding a group in nearby future to play along with? I took a look at the recruitment section, and people like me who are/were looking for groups had no replies whatsoever. In-game for a starter, the server looks dead and i don't like playing with a bot-buff-train.

So my question is, since you're way more aware of the current game state, what can I expect? And if it was you would you start now?

I wouldnt start here until 2.0 but it you really dont have what to do yoy can start and prepare for it.

14 hours ago, Mvs said:

server is far from dead. start and see for yourself even if it is vacation period

Thank you for your opinions, I guess I'll checking somewhere else, if until the 2.0 update (Apparently seems to be far) there's nothing that entertains me, I'll see if I can roll a group from start.

Thanks!

Last week i been on low lvl char for few hours, and i saw low lvls everywhere, so ppl that been in ass seen sht got rly alot to talk about server activity xD

Its not best due to holidays, but u can start lvling np. and find group later, ofc nobody making groups pre lvl 40, coz its 1 day of farm.

12 hours ago, Mvs said:

Thank you for your opinions, I guess I'll checking somewhere else, if until the 2.0 update (Apparently seems to be far) there's nothing that entertains me, I'll see if I can roll a group from start.

Thanks!

until you will use the features of 2.0 you need months so dont wait for 2.0. start now