Sign in to follow this  
xXM0NsTeRXx

xXMoNsTeRXx (pvp 2 )

On 8/12/2017 at 1:46 PM, MyrmidonAch said:

I hope soon they ll upload it because sadly i wasnt there ..I joined my team after few minutes..

its here! if lama pov wasnt enough for you, at 2:48 u have it from other side of pvp :D 

47 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its here! if lama pov wasnt enough for you, at 2:48 u have it from other side of pvp :D 

So that  lame fight was worth upload? 
Sad it end up before  myrtan learns why not to hunt a lama

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

43 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

So that  lame fight was worth upload? 
Sad it end up before  myrtan learns why not to hunt a lama

Ohhhh, you are so tough! glad I was taught a lesson by such a strong hero 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

2 hours ago, EMpoweR said:

JF obviously no epics ^_^

Who need epics to kill percunas ?? ax00xa0ax0xa0ax0ax

i do this Without have  epic to easy !!!

I'm going to make it more easy if i take epic!!!

• Like 1

Just now, GanjaRockzZz said:

w8ing "hahahahahahah " reply from your squad to show to the community the level of your retardness

The high class of higher level society Julien quotes...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

What is that picture at the end of the video? Is that some new animals at home or what?

its selfie (thats why u cannot see his left hand on that picture)

where are those 1 blaster kills i could watch? only improvement i see is him switching from full STR dyes to full CON dyes, but even then, ogre would be more suitable once u are in the middle of enemies

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

its selfie (thats why u cannot see his left hand on that picture)

where are those 1 blaster kills i could watch? only improvement i see is him switching from full STR dyes to full CON dyes, but even then, ogre would be more suitable once u are in the middle of enemies

Excactly! I mean...dude! He kills with rabbit how awful enemies are them right? :)
Maybe enemies need a lot of improvement... A LOT!

Edited by Legiana
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

I prefer lama PoV....because was showing humiliation of EGO guys...

Should I remind you how forum looked for past few months? You are the masters of deepthroat here not us in this case. 9_9

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Should I remind you how forum looked for past few months? You are the masters of deepthroat here not us in this case. 9_9

You need attention son? i think i gave you enough from my last topic.
You could just make a group at facebook viber or smthing and share and laught your retarded memes but its not about that its about putting your tongues as deep as you can in each others butt SO deep that if someone is going to grab that tongue out of there hes gonna be declared as King Arthur.:ph34r:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

You need attention son? i think i gave you enough from my last topic.
You could just make a group at facebook viber or smthing and share and laught your retarded memes but its not about that its about putting your tongues as deep as you can in each others butt SO deep that if someone is going to grab that tongue out of there hes gonna be declared as King Arthur.:ph34r:

You with Perkunas (not to mention enemies) were licking eachother asses very hard against us for past few months here in forum. Don't even try to deny that fact hypocrite. 

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

You with Perkunas (not to mention enemies) were licking eachother asses very hard against us for past few months here in forum. Don't even try to deny that fact hypocrite. 

Mr HYPOCRITE accusing others for hipocricy....

Ofc i dont expect from you to use your mind and understand that our common thoughts(Sm-Perks-Neutral guys) exist because your retarded and clownish behaviour as a clan 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Mr HYPOCRITE accusing others for hipocricy....

Ofc i dont expect from you to use your mind and understand that our common thoughts(Sm-Perks-Neutral guys) exist because your retarded and clownish behaviour as a clan 

And of course you don't act like clowns flaming forum, mentioning us everywhere what in fact shows your obsession, making cry topics about us outnumbering you. Hypocrisy as its finest