Sign in to follow this  
Nakol

Tattoo changes for 2.0

Since in 2.0 you can only get max +5 to the stat, what will happend with current dyes if somone has +12 to certain stat ?
Will the dyes will be refunded to the players who exceeded that limit ?

14 minutes ago, Nakol said:

Since in 2.0 you can only get max +5 to the stat, what will happend with current dyes if somone has +12 to certain stat ?
Will the dyes will be refunded to the players who exceeded that limit ?

thats not happening, u can still go +12 on certain stat on 2.0 (even here)

it's wrong, +5 limit stat not working russian classic server and euro classic.you can  add +12 and this is custom add? for ballance and why add this limit.

3 hours ago, akima123 said:

it's wrong, +5 limit stat not working russian classic server and euro classic.you can  add +12 and this is custom add? for ballance and why add this limit.

back like a year ago archers were qqing that mages 2 shot them. so they demanded that dyes get nerfed to original l2 status.

now archers 1 shot everything

and im still waiting for beast shots

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, woot123 said:

btw, new set bonus is available too? or is only zaken feature?

Pasives and changes to wit and dex yes. New set bonuses are zaken features :(

On 2017/8/21 at 0:38 PM, gfbot said:

back like a year ago archers were qqing that mages 2 shot them. so they demanded that dyes get nerfed to original l2 status.

now archers 1 shot everything

and im still waiting for beast shots

when pr one shot with huge damage.everyone can kill them with one shot too.and pr cast fc so slow.

Edited by 88262500

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Summoners cant :)

and pr can never one shot summonerXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  summoners in 2.0 will be so strong ...:ph34r:

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

oh, and PR can 1 shot summoner with TP? :P 

Yep. 3 k+2 k. That means PR has to do 10 k damage into robe user. Some china moron did it actually.

5 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Yep. 3 k+2 k. That means PR has to do 10 k damage into robe user. Some china moron did it actually.

3k HP with btb? seems unplausible (and if u count yourself without PP buffs, count PR without PP buffs as well, thats how comparison works, then i doubt PR will make FC for 10k without might/Gmight)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MoDoy said:

3k HP with btb? seems unplausible (and if u count yourself without PP buffs, count PR without PP buffs as well, thats how comparison works, then i doubt PR will make FC for 10k without might/Gmight)

I can make 14000xd at 300 hp left on robe .but at this hp each one kill me one shot too:(

6 hours ago, MoDoy said:

withouth btb this.

23 hours ago, 88262500 said:

and pr can never one shot summonerXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD  summoners in 2.0 will be so strong ...:ph34r:

i found the person whos never played summoner on this server before

2 hours ago, gfbot said:

i found the person whos never played summoner on this server before

at same lv ....pr is very hard to one shot summoner...without castle cp.76 pr only have 1100cp (+4str -4con one dye.)....and elf summoner is like a machine gun...i hvnt played summoner .but pvp so many summoner  ..easy to deal . hard to one shot .any pr want to make a (100-500hp left)one shot one die FC  would be punished :)..

• Like 1