Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Summoner help

How does epics work on summoner? For example orfen level 3 and horse hitting target, i will get mana or no ? 

Same with hero weapons. If i use some special ability of weapon, and pet does everything do i get benefits like mana return, and bla bla bla ?

12 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

So i need only +16 armor and jewels?

What?

I am pretty sure there is a skill in God that shares the armor / weapon with the summon. It's like a level 99 skill or something. We don't have that in classic. So it won't transfer epics or hero weapons.

Found it

Sharing Equipment 1 buff 77 0 5000000 0 - For 30 min., the ability of the equipped item transfers to your servitor. Consumes 5 Spirit Ore.
Edited by gfbot

6 minutes ago, gfbot said:

What?

I am pretty sure there is a skill in God that shares the armor / weapon with the summon. It's like a level 99 skill or something. We don't have that in classic. So it won't transfer epics or hero weapons.

Level up ES faster, we need those dothraki horses.

On 21.08.2017 at 10:16 PM, ProGressive said:

Level up ES faster, we need those dothraki horses.

tomorrow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚100%

by the way, good luck farming high level with first class nuke, even with +15 Demon Staff (╥﹏╥) impossible

1.png

Edited by Dragonforce

1 hour ago, Dragonforce said:

tomorrow ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆*:・゚100%

by the way, good luck farming high level with first class nuke, even with +15 Demon Staff (╥﹏╥) impossible

1.png

After 76 u need to go as a fighter with fighter buffs + dagger and pony.

Still thanks for info. 

You are almost Done!!

Maybe tested Magnus?

Edited by ProGressive

Tested on some random 2.0 test server. Main con is 7s reuse on aoe and hard feelings about how to farm with it. Otherwise it has same stats like other 3rd class summons, so yeah, normal i guess :)

On 21/8/2017 at 9:26 PM, ProGressive said:

How does epics work on summoner? For example orfen level 3 and horse hitting target, i will get mana or no ? 

Same with hero weapons. If i use some special ability of weapon, and pet does everything do i get benefits like mana return, and bla bla bla ?

i only heard that they will get a new special ability in 2.0 called "reroll".

they told me it works very good for PvE, and it should be even better for PvP 19.gif

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

i only heard that they will get a new special ability in 2.0 called "reroll".

they told me it works very good for PvE, and it should be even better for PvP 19.gif

That hate. Jesus christ....