anyatok

Another new player thread

Hey, so I just started here, completed first class recently. I always thought playing a low rate server alone is pissing in the wind, so since I don't know anyone and can't decide in the ingame clan function if a clan is real or was made just for the xp bonus, I thought I might try here to find some people who would accept another new player. 

Currently I'm a human rogue, playing around 1-2 hours a day, sometimes even skipping a few days because of lie, just some casual fun, enjoying the simplicity of the old times again.

IG name is the same as here.

14 hours ago, anyatok said:

Hey, so I just started here, completed first class recently. I always thought playing a low rate server alone is pissing in the wind, so since I don't know anyone and can't decide in the ingame clan function if a clan is real or was made just for the xp bonus, I thought I might try here to find some people who would accept another new player. 

Currently I'm a human rogue, playing around 1-2 hours a day, sometimes even skipping a few days because of lie, just some casual fun, enjoying the simplicity of the old times again.

Try this guys  

On 2017-08-21 at 11:40 PM, anyatok said:

1-2 hours? oly starts at level 55 so i guess not much fun till then :D

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

1-2 hours? oly starts at level 55 so i guess not much fun till then :D

I would say fun starts at level 1, thats the reason a lot of people are here. The point is to log in after work for an hour and clear my head just by killing the same 3 mobs in lets say abandoned camp, where I havent been for 10 years. Guess its different for you and you cant imagine not everyone wants to be on top of the server but its all fine.

2 hours ago, anyatok said:

I would say fun starts at level 1, thats the reason a lot of people are here. The point is to log in after work for an hour and clear my head just by killing the same 3 mobs in lets say abandoned camp, where I havent been for 10 years. Guess its different for you and you cant imagine not everyone wants to be on top of the server but its all fine.

A lot of guys here play this way u will find easily some friends to play with .

As allready posted here try with Goodlife for a international clan , if u are italian can pm me

hf here and wellcome 

8 hours ago, gfbot said:

u dont even level ur own characters, lul.

Why to rush farm spots withouth competition? :D I play game for pvp, nothing else. I hate grind+questing. 

6 hours ago, anyatok said:

When there was competition in zones, yes it was fun at AC, OB and other zones:

But now just comming after work to grind some monster, and get only materials+ adena as a reward i don't think its fun. Only good thing i see here is making friends and chatting with them, everything else is just illusion, better to watch films or play other mmo.

How much you will play 1-2 hour per day? 1,5 month, like 85 % of community ? And later you will get tired of FoM.