NWD

Clan Chilli recruiting

Clan CHILLi recruiting active players

Clan idea : 

The whole idea of clan is to fill clan with active people without any requirements of prime time and also no strict cp's. We see who is online, adapt to it and go farm/raid. This would be good for people who cant always be for certain prime time but are active enough to hit 70+ tier.

Clan goals:

To form clan made of strong minded players, who teamwork to benefit all. 

Requirements for members:

1. understand English.

2. Sense of humor. Toxic people will be kicked instantly when detected - we don't care about what great player you are if you are rude to others!

3. always help a clanmate how you can.

4. Play at least 2-3 hours per day

Other info:

-Clan war with 2 clans, competative in strenght. 

-Clan lv4. Skills 10% exp, wind walk p.def p.atk +hp and others

-Level range is 50-70lvl. Main core is 60-70 lvl

-For lower level players we have another clan with 10% boost (also active)

Edited by NWD
  • Like 2

Hey man, we have about 5 english speaker players who are long time L2 veterans. Just a few questions I had for you:

- What is your pvp policy?

- Where are the majority of your clan members from?

- Do you provide any sort of gear help for lower level players?

Please let me know, we're looking for a good clan to stick with on this server.

23 hours ago, Zhinkk said:

Hey man, we have about 5 english speaker players who are long time L2 veterans. Just a few questions I had for you:

The leader is currently offline , he had some staff to take care , i don't know if he manage to log on forum to answer you , but if you want give him some time, he said will log tomorrow.

On 2017-08-30 at 8:21 PM, Zhinkk said:

Hey,

First of all depens on what is good clan for you. If you look for strong clan who will gear you up and fast boost to 60+ - thats not us. We are new clan, mostly new people in server and we are all working together to make our lives better, and so far it goes good :)).

pvp politics as mentioned above - only fight others for raids/farm spots, no wars with big clans since we are not ready(most players around 50~). After we can make at least one full party with all members 65+ we can all make discussion and agree what clans we want to fight.

About nationality - majority from europe, also some from Americas. You can find people almost anytime, some play at nights, some at mornings, some at day.

Since we are all in need of gear and we also need to start buy proof of blood for lvl 4 clan - we cant provide support in gear. What we can offer is some protection, buffs when its avialable etc. 

Hello
I just started playing here and I'm looking for a good clan where to play in good company. I'm starting to develop WC. 
I come from Finland and age is 28 years. I play as much as possible while working. Today, the intention would be to get 25 lvl. I may be too low lvl, but an active player. It would be great to find a good gang so that time would not be boring.
The game name is JarGood and I'll be playing in the evening when I get to work. Who could I be in contact with then?

6 hours ago, JarGoni said:

Hello

I just started playing here and I'm looking for a good clan where to play in good company. I'm starting to develop WC. 

I come from Finland and age is 28 years. I play as much as possible while working. Today, the intention would be to get 25 lvl. I may be too low lvl, but an active player. It would be great to find a good gang so that time would not be boring.

The game name is JarGood and I'll be playing in the evening when I get to work. Who could I be in contact with then?

Hi JarGood , you can speak with any member of Chilli clan you see online , but if you want some names from people that spend a lot of time online : Aftermath , Justeez , Solmyr , Kaaru , 2Slow :))

2 minutes ago, RussCancelStick said:

Hi JarGood , you can speak with any member of Chilli clan you see online , but if you want some names from people that spend a lot of time online : Aftermath , Justeez , Solmyr , Kaaru , 2Slow :))

Thx, I am in contact after a few hours :)

Hi, i also came back recently to check out how things are going and would be interested in joining. I´m playing an Elven Knight atm (lvl 34), which will probably become a SwS later on. My ingame name is Sylvanus as well.

I´m 25 y.o. from Germany and speak German, English and Russian^^

Since new we have some clan wars and need slots for higher level player. We have another clan for guys lower than 50 lvl  which will soon have 10% bonus too, now is 6%.

10 hours ago, InCashWeTrust said:

PhantomRanger 49 level looking for active clan ) 

What is your name in game?

Edited by NWD

Hello. guys i started play classic, then decide stop for some time, and now i am again going to try classic, I play as orc shaman 35 lvl ATM, playing about 3-5h per day. Sometime i am gone for whole weekend, but from monday to Thursday i am active :) And it would be great to join active and communicative clan, than can understand/help/talk and etc. 

38 minutes ago, TehVuDu said:

Hello. guys i started play classic, then decide stop for some time, and now i am again going to try classic, I play as orc shaman 35 lvl ATM, playing about 3-5h per day. Sometime i am gone for whole weekend, but from monday to Thursday i am active :) And it would be great to join active and communicative clan, than can understand/help/talk and etc. 

Hi. Nice, we need orcs :)) your in game name is the same?