San0

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes

14 minutes ago, Rizos said:

San0 you forgot to switch forum acc :ph34r:

not really, its root on official so even if on OBT it will be stun, it will be fixed after reported (maybe) :D 

5 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

it would be quite easy to catch the potential botters. NOPE.

Honestly I just don't see a reason why not just implement the old fishing and just mix the rewards a bit. Remove the XP scrolls and +STAT scrolls, keep just the basic lv 1 buff scrolls, warehouse/crafting/trading inventory expanding. Done, because these rewards will be completely uninteresting to non-newbie players, the prices for fishes will be basically zero and thus the botting problem will be non-existent. Yes.But in this case - nobody will do fishing.

Rewards were far worse and still people were fishing, how do you explain that? Perhaps because it's a fun feature that people aren't forced to, but they do it because they enjoy it as part of the game?

Also it's better to have a feature that few people enjoy and doesn't harm anybody, than a completely cancerous bot which doesn't belong to the game.

Great job and thanks for your effort:x 

Sorry if i missed this while reading, but can you tell me pls, A grade accessories will be both Phoenix and Majestic jewelry or only one of them, and how to unseal A grade items.

2 hours ago, HaXoR said:

any oficial answer why they dont want to implement the transform ?  assasin pirate ?

Transformations will be implemented a bit later

1 hour ago, darkwarlord said:

Any aprox. date?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DrunkAngel said:

Great job and thanks for your effort:x 

Sorry if i missed this while reading, but can you tell me pls, A grade accessories will be both Phoenix and Majestic jewelry or only one of them, and how to unseal A grade items.

Yes, there will be both Phoenix and Majestic jewelry
Unsealing as all other A grade armor

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

Are the level up rewards retroactive or just newer chars taking those levels at the time will get them ??

u can claim all rewards even on higher lvl (e.g. with 70 lvl char u can take rewards for lvling to 2-50 lvls)

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

u can claim all rewards even on higher lvl (e.g. with 70 lvl char u can take rewards for lvling to 2-50 lvls)

sweet, ty

14 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

sweet, ty

I wouldnt rush with accepting gifts... zaken update changed them and some of them were very boosted (if you claim reward once, you cant claim it second time when zaken update hits)

10 minutes ago, Kure said:

I wouldnt rush with accepting gifts... zaken update changed them and some of them were very boosted (if you claim reward once, you cant claim it second time when zaken update hits)

dunno, didnt zaken update just added next rewards for more lvls? i dont think there is some (noticable?) boost to 1-50 lvls achievement rewards, and there arent higher lvl rewards in 2.0 update afaik

37 minutes ago, Kure said:

Would you really wait next 2 years for 2.5 to take gifts? O.o

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kure said:

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/zaken/#dailysystem

idk dude, i would say that BSOES and XP scrolls are much better than Soe to gludio... :D 

dunno, for example 10x aden soe seems better than 5x bsoe for me, also both bsoe/ xp scrolls can be bought in game, while city soes cannot, so its also questionable

but the main thing is that its too troublesome to watchout not to claim those rewards, would be just drag

On 22.08.2017 at 10:07 PM, kkthx said:

@San0 ok, those re patch notes explained, great job. But any ideas what will be disabled or all stays like it is in original? By disabling i mean CP pots, exp scrolls from CH/castle, cycle macros.

Why disabling? Bcoz some stuff makes this game end fast or pay2win, why pay2win? Coz no matter how much CP pot will cost/exp scroll = wins the guy that buy adena on RMT. By disabling CP pot u make pvp more healthy and no pay2win. Exp scrolls - we dont lose exp on Castle Siege, so max lvl comes quick with exp scrolls. Cycle macros - no need to explain.

@San0 any thoughts?

2nd class buff scroll and wind walk stack

I assume this is not supposed to happen, is it?

Shot00000.jpg

Edited by JQKA
attaching screenshot

On 23/08/2017 at 2:49 PM, MoDoy said:

not really, its root on official so even if on OBT it will be stun, it will be fixed after reported (maybe) :D 

OBT is corrected its root. :D