San0

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes

Hello team...

just a question... why you added mutiple very nice weapons to all chars except glady ? Kesh*Kesh are low A but even tho regardless p atk look terrible... :/ please add barakiels axe and some else duals so Gladiator do not look like white container in Maje hvy with Elysia axe...

Thank you

38 minutes ago, HellHound said:

just a question... why you added mutiple very nice weapons to all chars except glady ? Kesh*Kesh are low A but even tho regardless p atk look terrible... :/

because they didnt make roulette to see which weapons to add or not, they added weapons which were added at 2.0 update on official, and for A grade duals it was just kesh*kesh

On the other hand, kesh*kesh will be the easiest/cheapest available A wep...
cost of shots is other story tho :D

• Like 1

kesh*kesh will be top duals?

edit: i read above, all info there

Edited by NWD

On 3.9.2017 at 6:42 AM, URGE said:

FYI, WIT stats are nerfed in 2.0 and STR has diminishing gains unless admins missed this.

hey urge, u still exist :P

11) Dyes capped on +5 same stat.

With the introduction of the Special Ability there was not much of a point on living the dyes as it is now, as so, the max stat will go back to +5 as it was on earlier chronicles.

i wanna see this on 2.0- i tested beta and this doesnt work. you can use +12 and the same stat and you recive all atributes. you need to fix this only 5 in the same stat please

1 hour ago, wepaje said:

11) Dyes capped on +5 same stat.

With the introduction of the Special Ability there was not much of a point on living the dyes as it is now, as so, the max stat will go back to +5 as it was on earlier chronicles.

i wanna see this on 2.0- i tested beta and this doesnt work. you can use +12 and the same stat and you recive all atributes. you need to fix this only 5 in the same stat please

• Haha 1

Ani Info ,ar whe can buy EWx ,EAx from shop like offi servers or whe can get list of mobs to hunt for them?And when will be the fix of low lvl agro hit 1 mob and mob cant get agro from xxxDMG from aoe hits?Same to Sumonings have a 0 range to hit mobs,somme times sumoning pet and mob make a dance 3-4 sec befor hit together? :) Thats most buget stuff of this server ,redicilus Aoe making party.And mobs with higer speed then yours can't hit you cuse 0 range of autoatack hits!

Bad Englis i know dont flame pls :)

1- list is on server descirption topic.

2 - that is not true you can get the agro with damage if you agro % goes higher then whoever is agroing it.

3 - summon have 50 range not 0.

Just adding to what San0 said, here's the table of enchant spoils from the description topic:

ITEM MONSTER AMOUNT CHANCE LOCATION

Scroll: Enchant Weapon B Cave Keeper 1 0.06% Dragon Valley
  Cave Maiden 1 0.07% Dragon Valley
  Valley Treant 1 0.04% Enchanted Valley

Scroll: Enchant Weapon C Tarlk Bugbear Warrior 1 0.2% Forest of Evil
  Cave Servant Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Dragon Bearer Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Perum 1 0.4% Cruma Tower
  Nos Lad 1 0.2% Alligator Island

Scroll: Enchant Weapon D Kanil Succubus 1 0.3% Forgotten Temple
  Marsh Spider 1 0.2% Cruma Marshlands
  Roughly Hewn Rock Golem 1 0.2% Dion Hills
  Turak Bugbear 1 0.2% Gorgon Floran Garden
  Silenos 1 0.2% Plains of Dion
  • Like 1

I am sorry San0 but i am not shure you test himself how Sumoning hits mobs who have less speed then Pets,you will see how for exammple Cave Maiden run after SUMMONER , and Pet behinde mob cant hit him just folow him.Pet have 40-50 more speed then Mob.Just chek it and see how mobs and pets Acts.I was playng Summoner from very first day of server bring ONLINE 1.0, even on test server.And i will be happy if you chek and fix all oround Summoners adn his pets ,cuse i am bored to play Mage on lvl 60++++  with spell 35 lvl.And last thing my Questin about EWx and EAx is for A Grade Scrools :) I know very well where others drop ,and yes is have description on server info about this MOD.Exept OLY or maby somme RB`s,will have regular mobs to drop it?

Maby is good idea to see how this Work on Offi servers.Cuse in the past i was play for a while on RU and EU Offi PAY servers and this Acts betwin mobs and Pets is lot difrent than HERE in this server.And i mean ONLY AUTOATACKS ,skill range is fine !

Ty for you patience to read my bad english.I dont whana snort,i whant to, you guys make Best server ONLINE for now :) 

- Changes to classic club summoners.

Seraphim the Unicorn:

- Gift of Seraphim skill removed.

- Buff effects decreased to effect lvl 1. (clarity, empower, wild magic and acumen)

- Cure of Seraphim will now work only for poison and bleed effects.

Feline queen:

- Blessing of Queen skill removed.

- Buff effects decreased to effect lvl 1. (blessed body, blessed soul, haste)

- Cure of Queen will now work only in decrease phisical attack/attackspeed effects.

NightShade:

- Mass Curse of Nightshade skill removed.

- Buff effects decreased to effect lvl 1. (guidance, focus, deathwhisper)

NONE OF THIS PETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR OLYMPIADS.

Mass Cubics:

Mass cubics effect greatly decreased on higher lvls of the skill.

thoughts behind this changes:

This changes will be made in other to make summoners and this pets still have a big impact in a lower lvl party and helping the lower levels evolve keeping some utility but not affecting the high lvl game play.

Cubics. Mass cubics might be a bit unfair in the higher levels pvp atm but they still have their usefulness on pve, there for the effectiveness of this cubics was decreased as the level increases. Meaning parties will still be able to use it while they progress on their hard lvling mission but their impact on the higher lvl pvp scenarium will be negated by their lack of effectiveness

Buffs. It was noticed some parties started replacing the active buff classes with the summon buffs (mostly pony), there for the effect of this buffs was decreased. This way the summoner still keeps the friendly buff to give away in a lower lvl not so perfect party or for solo proposes but it will not have impact so big on high lvls and it will not replace classes such as Elven Elders or Shilien Elders in a higher lvl party.

Cleanse skills. Not much to explain here. pets cleaning all curses had to be removed so this skill was turned into what it used to be in older chronicles. pony has a chance of  removing bleeds and poisons while cat have chance of removing phisical attack/attack speed imparing debuffs.

Removal of gifts and Blessings. tho the reuse buff of the pony is not so much noticeable on instant cast skills like normal nukes or heals, the impact grows with the longer CD of skills such as vortex and balance life etc, with the runes coming out for more cast speed this skill have to be removed in order to keep some balance the same it was added before in order to keep some balance. As for the cat, Crit chance is caped and it wont be too hard to hit with some runes and skills tho crit power is not caped, there for to avoid insane damage output on certain skills/hits, this skill had to be removed.

overall: This pets will still stay in game. they will be useful in lower lvls helping groups progressing with their smaller support but this changes added before to keep them useful will start fading in the higher lvls as they transgress from a more supportive role to a more offensive role.

• Like 1

@San0 start replace?  We stop exp almost SE/EE, when pt was 60-65lvls. Now we have pt 71-75lvls. Very fair stance for mages pt with activ ES.

About nerf summons, its rly comedy!!! Just remove them and set up lvl cup 75lvl 100%!!!!

What about custom 76lvls+? Do u plan decrease them all too? On offic u can hit only 75lvl 100%.

Edited by Stiba007
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Africa said:

Fair enough, good job!

just: LOL

22 minutes ago, San0 said:

Cleanse skills. Not much to explain here. pets cleaning all curses had to be removed so this skill was turned into what it used to be in older chronicles. pony has a chance of  removing bleeds and poisons while cat have chance of removing slows and roots.

not true, or what u mean "older chronicles"

Unicorn Seraphim

Classes: Elemental Summoner, Elemental Master
XP consumed: 0%
Summoning item: Item 3101.jpg Spirit Ore 
Skills:
Blessing of Seraphim – Temporarily increases MP regeneration for party members.
Gift of Seraphim - Temporarily reduces party members' magic skill recovery time.
Cure of Seraphim - Curse canceling magic used by unicorn seraphim. Cancels party members' Sleep, Hold, Stun, and Paralysis debuff.
Unicorn Seraphim - Empower - Temporarily increases M. Atk.
Effect 3.
Unicorn Seraphim - Clarity - Temporarily decreases the MP consumption of skills of the target. Consumes Spirit Ore.
Unicorn Seraphim - Empower - Temporarily increases M. Atk.
Wild Magic – Temporarily increases crit. chances for mag. attack

Feline Queen

Classes: Warlock, Arcana Lord
XP consumed: 0%
Summoning item: Item 3101.jpg Spirit Ore 
Skills:
Blessing of Queen - Queen's buff magic temporarily increases party members' Critical Rate/Damage.
Gift of Queen - Queen's buff magic temporarily increases party members' P. Atk. and Accuracy.
Cure of Queen - Has a chance to remove curses that decrease Accuracy, P Atk. and Atk. Spd. from all party members
Blessed Body - Temporarily increases maximum HP.
Blessed Soul - Temporarily increases maximum MP.
Haste - Temporarily increases Atk. Spd.

All this changes are just big joke.... Pls simply remove them all... THX

Lafi - Elemental summoner

i dont consider GOD as a older chronicle.

the point being they will not be able to clean basicly everything.

but you are correct about the cat clean it should attack spped modifiers and not char movement modifiers.

I dont know why you are trying to get around it with nerfs instead of removing. Like this you are digging your own grave, because what if someone finds way how to exploit them even with these changes? Will you nerf them again? Will you remove them? Both ways people will be enraged because you nerfed them already at 2.0 and that its "unfair". Like infinite MP isnt enough for them on low lvls.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, San0 said:

the point being they will not be able to clean basicly everything.

Agree, they cleaning silence also, but they shouldn't, its a bug... But i can not report a bug about server custom setting.

39 minutes ago, San0 said:

i dont consider GOD as a older chronicle.

Interlude settings

I played Elemental Summoners for many years on different free servers (not mention high rate trash servers), including officials (hindemith, naia) but this is the worst custom setting on this server... 

Pls, remove them completely... THX

• Like 2
  • Sad 1