San0

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes

Well just rolled phantom even because we have nightshade so ...

But with rune capping crit wasn’t a problem and keeping +12 stat +rune even for mage was good simple keep it as summon should be ( can be agree on oly exclusion ) or remove , but this mean cut out any custom setup max lvl ect...

dunno but think on not pro environment all the custom thing was great on gameplay , but if u mind they can ruin high lvl pvp ect remove all cause the lvl sistem on debuff was son hard too if u keep limitless lvl sistem

my 2 cents

On 12.10.2017 at 2:07 PM, Reaper said:

I dont know why you are trying to get around it with nerfs instead of removing. Like this you are digging your own grave

@San0 i agree with this guy. actually pro players wont come here bcs this looks like pvp java server. 

we all wanted to be 2.0 as much as it should be, without any custom adds. 

in my opinion if you want to support newbs then do it in other way (free scrolls, shots, exp bonus, free teleport till 40 lvl), but not like now. 

when some guys from off find our movies on youtube with all those custom tank buffs, cubics, cats, ponies...i think they are laughing and closing that video.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

i agree with this guy. actually pro players wont come here bcs this looks like pvp java server. 

yes..

and

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

Pls remove custom summons, thx...

• Like 2

I really undestand this point of view guys , but years pass and I felt in the random casual community right now and i must speak now about this ... love or not this was the biggest part of the community on the server , in any sever , and I think right now we have some custom set that help so much lower clan and non CP based one .

not all can play in full CP all day long with 3 toons oop and have some buff out from summoner o simply combat aura really help on or setup  , like put spoil a grade in next patch help .

as allready posted I think u should consider to let all in but in a good way like is it lvl 3 buff party summon buff ect , tank aura spoil ect and use the unlimited lvl sistem as breakout for top CP clan or simple go on Classic retail setup in all of this but think as random ? have all this little custom implement give more fun in te complex

lmao clown fiesta.

just remove custom skills and give summoner classes a free/discounted class change.

problem solved, everyone happy.

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, gfbot said:

lmao clown fiesta.

just remove custom skills and give summoner classes a free/discounted class change.

free/discounted

lel u funni, nobody forced them to play summoners, they choose it or those re just boxes. Except the guy u pay for exping u.

2 hours ago, DerMeister said:

@san0
@Kse

dont forget to run and change form please.. (pirate/dark,white assasin)

These transformations will be added a bit after 2.0 update

22 hours ago, gfbot said:

lmao clown fiesta.

honestly the discount and less restrictions should be applied to all characters, not just summoners. The current system assumes that mages exp faster than fighters which just won't be true with the othell's rune.

5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

honestly the discount and less restrictions should be applied to all characters, not just summoners. The current system assumes that mages exp faster than fighters which just won't be true with the othell's rune

Maybe yes, u are right... But what u talking about is part of game/update on classic servers, custom summoners not... ;)

Pls, remove all custom summons... Thx

Edited by Lafi

On 15.10.2017 at 8:06 AM, gfbot said:

lmao clown fiesta.

didnt u had the offer from koll more than a year ago ? :D

On 13. 10. 2017 at 9:55 PM, Lafi said:

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

@Kse Its true or u have lies info? Because i still know about HUGE problem with max lvl. Where 84 players will have advantage on patch 2.0 because u still dont fix this problem.

22 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

@Kse Its true or u have lies info? Because i still know about HUGE problem with max lvl. Where 84 players will have advantage on patch 2.0 because u still dont fix this problem.

you should have highlighted the "BASED" word also tho it wouldnt help what you trying to say its still a important part of that sentence and in case you still talking about the players who are lvl 76, nothing will happen about it, whoever hits lvl 76 will stay lvl 76. hope this sentence solves all your doubts and questions about this.

10 minutes ago, San0 said:

you should have highlighted the "BASED" word also tho it wouldnt help what you trying to say its still a important part of that sentence and in case you still talking about the players who are lvl 76, nothing will happen about it, whoever hits lvl 76 will stay lvl 76. hope this sentence solves all your doubts and questions about this.

Yes, thx for answer. This sentence told me all.

If u need, u put insistence on offic, if u dont need, u put insistence that u are free server. Your trend where server going is very confuse. 

For me, i got wind that you just dont want pay for own mistakes and admit it.

1. No compensations for impaired people ( all summoners on 2.0)

2. You have huge delay with 2.0, its only your fail. U cant admit self and u are totally blind how huge advantage get players hit 77lvls. 

On offic it was imposible, here no, because u made many mistakes. Everyone is only human, we are not perfect, your anti bot system giving second chance too, but very sad cant admit own mistakes and dont try repair it.

Its all, its closed for me. Thx again for your answer, San0.

oO. np.

1- no compensation needed, they will be stronger then they were before. and i see you are up for the pet removel but then you want them compensated for not having it removed oO?

2 -  we said many times before we didnt thought the update would take as long as it did so we admited it many times before. about the lvl 76 players its a old situation where everyone had chance to do it and most of those players are not even playing anymore.

3 - i didnt wanted to bring this up as i dont rly enjoy this kind of drama but i didnt see you complaining about unban chance when some of your clan mates had to use it.

now if possible lets leave this topic for what it is instead of going into drama lamas mode on a patch notes topic.

On 22/08/2017 at 11:30 PM, BlackJack said:

how are u losing an archer for cat buff? I dont follow. Also the big problem with the custom summons is the pony. With renewal and pony casters have 50% skill CD reduction. It was already retarded in this patch on our server just with the pony. With the cast speed runes + COV + renewal + pony+ starwars casters auction weapons that dont exist even on ru off, you will have hero  dps on every single caster if not more xD And casters were already stupid strong. If they disable the hero weapons but not the pony i will lose all hope in the administration balance wise.

I guess the info is wrong
https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/things/
here we can see thats add 37.5 chance not 375.

It looks like everyone here is happy to see summoner class nerf as a cure for overpowered mage and archer parties. 

This is probably the easiest way to compensate boost granted by runes, I agree. But with price of killing three classes? 

Anyway, some of @San0 replicas didnt make it obvious how summoners are supposed to play after upcoming 2.0 update. So I just want to discuss some of them.

On 12.10.2017 at 12:34 PM, San0 said:

Cubics. Mass cubics might be a bit unfair in the higher levels pvp atm but they still have their usefulness on pve, there for the effectiveness of this cubics was decreased as the level increases. Meaning parties will still be able to use it while they progress on their hard lvling mission but their impact on the higher lvl pvp scenarium will be negated by their lack of effectiveness

Could possibly be true, but you should consider that mass cubics are summoners class feature, that should not be treated like some weak other class replacement skill. It simply should be powerful, so parties would prefer summoner to be with them.

Buffs. It was noticed some parties started replacing the active buff classes with the summon buffs (mostly pony), there for the effect of this buffs was decreased. This way the summoner still keeps the friendly buff to give away in a lower lvl not so perfect party or for solo proposes but it will not have impact so big on high lvls and it will not replace classes such as Elven Elders or Shilien Elders in a higher lvl party.

I wonder, how 3 moderate summoner buffs could be a replacement for SE/EE buff, MP and HP recharge? Probably a pony could do all that stuff (doubt it), but warlock or phantom replacing SE or WK buff in physical party is a stupidest thing ever imaginable. The only way summoner buffs were useful - for mp management, so the SE/EE wont spent too much for rebuff.
Still, they all got summon buffs deleveled to lvl1 to "give away in a lower lvl not so perfect party". Lets see... summoner gets basic lvl1 buffs at lvl 56, which are equal or weaker than buffs granted by lvl 40 SE, EE or PP. I see the only chance for a summoner to get a party in this circumstances - kill every alive buffer on the server.
"Solo purposes" with lvl1 buffs at 56+ lvl is also far from imaginable. 

Cleanse skills. Not much to explain here. pets cleaning all curses had to be removed so this skill was turned into what it used to be in older chronicles. pony has a chance of  removing bleeds and poisons while cat have chance of removing phisical attack/attack speed imparing debuffs.

True, cleanse is a SE/EE duty. 

Removal of gifts and Blessings. tho the reuse buff of the pony is not so much noticeable on instant cast skills like normal nukes or heals, the impact grows with the longer CD of skills such as vortex and balance life etc, with the runes coming out for more cast speed this skill have to be removed in order to keep some balance the same it was added before in order to keep some balance. As for the cat, Crit chance is caped and it wont be too hard to hit with some runes and skills tho crit power is not caped, there for to avoid insane damage output on certain skills/hits, this skill had to be removed.

As I said before - killing party usefullness for summoner class to "keep some balance" is a more-than-weird way to compensate rune boost. Stacked with cubic and buff nerf - its a death for summoner as a party character. 
BTW, i didnt see how this explanes Nightshade mass curse skill deletion. Does it stacks with any runes or makes insane damage?
Personally, i think you removed it without any objective reason, besides making all summoners feel "equal" in loosing something. If that is true, youre doing a big mistake in developing a game that is all about balance, and not about equality. 

This changes will be made in other to make summoners and this pets still have a big impact in a lower lvl party and helping the lower levels evolve keeping some utility but not affecting the high lvl game play.

overall: This pets will still stay in game. they will be useful in lower lvls helping groups progressing with their smaller support but this changes added before to keep them useful will start fading in the higher lvls as they transgress from a more supportive role to a more offensive role.

May i ask - how do you imagine that? 

My version of "lower lvl exp" - Level 56 summoner comes to a lvl 47 party (cant go any lower, exp penalty), does less target damage than a DD, have no debuffs, and very weak aoe skills. Gets the worst exp he possibly can imagine, and probably get kicked after party finds any 40+ dd with box buffer.

Another version of "high lvl exp" - lvl 56+ Sum looking for exp with 55-60 lvl party, and finds none, because any simple DD does same or more damage output, and nobody needs lvl1 buffs or useless cubics. Objectively - summoner without mass support spells is no use for high lvl party, and it will never do enough damage to take an offensive role. In a chronicles where solo content is rather dead after lvl 20 - its a fail. 

And the "solo" version of summoner exp.. well.. probably its the only thing that will be better after 2.0 update for this class. But trading communication, teamplay, and high-lvl party content for solo grind in MMO game? Looks trashy decision for me. 

We had a lots of discussions about that within 3 CP of my friends here, and we all see summoners as a dead and useless class after 2.0 update. We have 2 pony and a PS players, and no one of them imagines what is to be "useful in lower lvls helping groups progressing with their smaller support", while everyone else is going to go farm new locations and level up fast.
Thats a major retrogression for a summoners. Its pretty funny, how Sums should be an only "priveleged" class that degrades on high lvl, and forced to play with weak-low-level-groups, instead of leveling with normal CPs. Not really great perspective, compared to all other professions, which are only getting stronger and more required as they level-up. If you're going to leave it this way, it would be fair to give all summoners a free class change opportunity, because a lots of them started as party-oriented characters, and they cant remain like this in 2.0 with current changes.

Edited by Asterra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2017 at 7:16 AM, Drizzt Do Urden said:

well I’m only put down another point of view , I play summoner cause I choose and wanna play it

no need any change class discount or free charge ?

Chose my entire class based off of knowing Id get seraphim buffs.

Spent thousands of hours leveling up the appropriate buffers best suited for a es with seraphim buffs.

Patch drops. Removed Seraphim buffs. WIT nerfs on top of that.

Now have to relevel the appropriate buffers to accommodate for these changes in order to continue playing. Or spend 60 euros to reroll main + buffer(s). 

Also warlock is in the gutter now.

Am I the only one that sees a problem with this? lmao.

Edited by gfbot

See? That's why i said one simple solution is removing them all and let it be the same as on official L2 classic server... No one will care about summoners anymore...

And dont mention what more news bug will appear cuz of them..

Pls, remove custom summons, thx...

Edited by Lafi
  • Like 2

@Asterra just because you consider summoners as supports like now and cannot imagine them being useful in pt after 2.0, i would say you are close-minded. On classic summoners are no longer buff bots like they used to be in IL or H5, but they are considered as secondary DDs. Their summons pre 77 make enough annoying dmg while dont forget they can nuke/heal/debuff meanwhile, but after 77 their summons and banes are pretty insane. Also i would argue there is + to have them even now in pt instead of mage. I dont know whose video was it, but in fight in loa the enemy mage pt had summoner (i think it was @Lafi), he was wrecking everyone because everybody was oom except him, because he has access to infinite mana.

Ps. Dont forget in future patches summoners will be able to lvl up first class nukes until 80 lvl, so they will be basically nukers with TP, cubics, insane summons and debuffs.

I suggest just delete summoner classes from the game. Would be wiser.
All that I can see in this topic - some OP classes whining about they are not so OP when summoner nearby.

Edited by Lina
  • Like 1