San0

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes

On 2017. 10. 17. at 7:21 PM, Asterra said:

Oh i love these forum warriors, always trying to make you wrong in any way possible...
The problem is this server summoner custom build, than sudden nerf. 
I dont say they gonna be TOTALLY useless, they just loosing former, more party-oriented meta. The meta which lot of summoners chosen for their gameplay, people build their CP with "summoner" role in it. And now there's no point of keeping this role, because theres nothing that summoner can do better than others. They will loose their specification, getting the "secondary in everything" role. That's not what players were aiming when chosed summoners as their class on this server, because no word was said about possible summon deletion or nerf. I say it again - its like removing BD/SWS songs and dances, switching them to secondary tank/dd role. No one will want them anymore, if only there will be no primary tanks or dd.
Players lost hundreds of hours and spent money for playing their class, not informed about upcoming total gameplay changes for them, and then forced to pay for occupation change, because that's not what they were going for at the beginning. This is basically a deception for players who were not informed about class changes.

What? Have you ever played any other MMO? This is how it works. New patch/expansion and your class is reworked/nerfed/buffed. Deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

was lvl needed to setup shops changed ? i cannot setup shops with my lvl 10 characters. lvl 22 is fine tho...  what lvl do i need now ? do i need 1st proffesion change ?

the bonus increased by enchant is only for physical attack, magical attack bonus is same as before +3 m attack till enchant +4 and then from +4 it gives + 6 m atack per enchant, what got increased was the p attack bonus, not m attack.

2 hours ago, San0 said:

the bonus increased by enchant is only for physical attack, magical attack bonus is same as before +3 m attack till enchant +4 and then from +4 it gives + 6 m atack per enchant, what got increased was the p attack bonus, not m attack.

Dunno, it says "P./M.Atk. bonus drastically increased in modification of D/C-grade weapons" in the 2.0 patch notes

4 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Dunno, it says "P./M.Atk. bonus drastically increased in modification of D/C-grade weapons" in the 2.0 patch notes

Yes, and right under that is huge ass table explaining how it was changed. Or you didnt get to that part yet?

1 hour ago, San0 said:

Edited by Reaper

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Yes, and right under that is huge ass table explaining how it was changed. Or you didnt get to that part yet?

Well then why does it mention the m.atk has been altered :S

4 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well then why does it mention the m.atk has been altered :S

Because people who write those patchnotes are also humans and make mistakes. Same like there are skill description typos.

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Because people who write those patchnotes are also humans and make mistakes. Same like there are skill description typos.

Well so basically you're saying they made the typo with saying the m.atk has been increased but not with the values. Because just few mouse scrolls north there's another 'huge ass table' with incorrect values for Othell's rune. Does anyone know the actual values from offi (when they had 2.0)?

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well so basically you're saying they made the typo with saying the m.atk has been increased but not with the values. Because just few mouse scrolls north there's another 'huge ass table' with incorrect values for Othell's rune. Does anyone know the actual values from offi (when they had 2.0)?

You realize Othell rune has incorrect values in huge ass table there because they had it wrong coded on frontend and they were showing these values wrong even on weapon description, right? Oh wait, i guess you dont. That example is like comparing working skill with wrong description or broken skill with right description, you cannot just compare those but you need to find different sources to confirm which one is actually typo/not working.

Photo from ru off Gran Kain: odal.jpg

12 hours ago, Reaper said:

You realize Othell rune has incorrect values in huge ass table there because they had it wrong coded on frontend and they were showing these values wrong even on weapon description, right? Oh wait, i guess you dont. That example is like comparing working skill with wrong description or broken skill with right description, you cannot just compare those but you need to find different sources to confirm which one is actually typo/not working.

Photo from ru off Gran Kain: odal.jpg

You're missing the point, I wasn't claiming which option was correct, I was just pointing out that there're two contradicting infos in the patch notes, to which you tried to argue by showing me the one of them - claming it's the correct one without basing it on any further confirmation sources - which was, no offense, somewhat stupid. When someone expresses a doubt about something, either find a reliable source of the information or refrain from posting :)

4 hours ago, makalas said:

why mob drop/spoil info is gone? its kinda annoying not to see it.

Will be later, don't have time right now to rebuild it + need to fix every problem that will be spotted with drop.

Hi guys! I'm new on L2 classic club so please don't hate me for the questions. As I always was playing as Soultaker I got few questions about him:

- does it gain summon beast SS?

- does it gain Arcane Power as on off chronicles?

- does it gain Servitor Share as on off chronicles?

- if not, what does it receives in return to be balanced in comparison to the classes that receives those skills?

6 hours ago, Mojzesz said:

Hi guys! I'm new on L2 classic club so please don't hate me for the questions. As I always was playing as Soultaker I got few questions about him:

- does it gain summon beast SS?

- does it gain Arcane Power as on off chronicles?

- does it gain Servitor Share as on off chronicles?

- if not, what does it receives in return to be balanced in comparison to the classes that receives those skills?

No

No

No

It's not balanced, necro is one of the most powerful class on classic

sad news, I liked those skills :( If I remember correctly they gave other mystics higher mana regen rate + mana barrier to compensate the pain transfer, aoe skills and other skills with better DPS. On the other hand summoners got great buffs, better def and pets with skills. This way the toons were balanced. Necro is cool because it's something in between so 'something-in-between-skill' would be reasonable instead of none.

Anywho thnx for the anwear @Rip ;)

1 hour ago, Laras said:

https://eu.4game.com/lineage2classic/play/saviors/things/#PatchnotesContent

Othell’s Rune 1 Increases P.Critical Attack chance 7.5

Turns out the info in the patch content is wrong - back in old days when offi was on 2.0, the actual values were the same we have now, so it's ok-ish now :) The OP stats would make sense to be implemented here anyway because of the mage/fighter weapon OE values imbalance ^_^