San0

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes

HellHound    41

Hello team...

just a question... why you added mutiple very nice weapons to all chars except glady ? Kesh*Kesh are low A but even tho regardless p atk look terrible... :/ please add barakiels axe and some else duals so Gladiator do not look like white container in Maje hvy with Elysia axe...

Thank you

MoDoy    603
38 minutes ago, HellHound said:

just a question... why you added mutiple very nice weapons to all chars except glady ? Kesh*Kesh are low A but even tho regardless p atk look terrible... :/

because they didnt make roulette to see which weapons to add or not, they added weapons which were added at 2.0 update on official, and for A grade duals it was just kesh*kesh

Kure    224

On the other hand, kesh*kesh will be the easiest/cheapest available A wep...
cost of shots is other story tho :D

• Like 1

NWD    37

kesh*kesh will be top duals?

edit: i read above, all info there

Edited by NWD

wepaje    1

do you fix the dyes only 5 per stat? or you ignored it.

That is the change that will make a balanced lineage

URGE    0

FYI, WIT stats are nerfed in 2.0 and STR has diminishing gains unless admins missed this.

chevignon    106
On 3.9.2017 at 6:42 AM, URGE said:

FYI, WIT stats are nerfed in 2.0 and STR has diminishing gains unless admins missed this.

hey urge, u still exist :P

wepaje    1

11) Dyes capped on +5 same stat.

With the introduction of the Special Ability there was not much of a point on living the dyes as it is now, as so, the max stat will go back to +5 as it was on earlier chronicles.

i wanna see this on 2.0- i tested beta and this doesnt work. you can use +12 and the same stat and you recive all atributes. you need to fix this only 5 in the same stat please

Cyane    120
1 hour ago, wepaje said:

11) Dyes capped on +5 same stat.

With the introduction of the Special Ability there was not much of a point on living the dyes as it is now, as so, the max stat will go back to +5 as it was on earlier chronicles.

i wanna see this on 2.0- i tested beta and this doesnt work. you can use +12 and the same stat and you recive all atributes. you need to fix this only 5 in the same stat please

Koliu3    0

Ani Info ,ar whe can buy EWx ,EAx from shop like offi servers or whe can get list of mobs to hunt for them?And when will be the fix of low lvl agro hit 1 mob and mob cant get agro from xxxDMG from aoe hits?Same to Sumonings have a 0 range to hit mobs,somme times sumoning pet and mob make a dance 3-4 sec befor hit together? :) Thats most buget stuff of this server ,redicilus Aoe making party.And mobs with higer speed then yours can't hit you cuse 0 range of autoatack hits!

Bad Englis i know dont flame pls :)

San0    1,140

1- list is on server descirption topic.

2 - that is not true you can get the agro with damage if you agro % goes higher then whoever is agroing it.

3 - summon have 50 range not 0.

FryderykChopin    234

Just adding to what San0 said, here's the table of enchant spoils from the description topic:

ITEM MONSTER AMOUNT CHANCE LOCATION

Scroll: Enchant Weapon B Cave Keeper 1 0.06% Dragon Valley
  Cave Maiden 1 0.07% Dragon Valley
  Valley Treant 1 0.04% Enchanted Valley

Scroll: Enchant Weapon C Tarlk Bugbear Warrior 1 0.2% Forest of Evil
  Cave Servant Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Dragon Bearer Archer 1 0.3% Dragon Valley
  Perum 1 0.4% Cruma Tower
  Nos Lad 1 0.2% Alligator Island

Scroll: Enchant Weapon D Kanil Succubus 1 0.3% Forgotten Temple
  Marsh Spider 1 0.2% Cruma Marshlands
  Roughly Hewn Rock Golem 1 0.2% Dion Hills
  Turak Bugbear 1 0.2% Gorgon Floran Garden
  Silenos 1 0.2% Plains of Dion

Koliu3    0

I am sorry San0 but i am not shure you test himself how Sumoning hits mobs who have less speed then Pets,you will see how for exammple Cave Maiden run after SUMMONER , and Pet behinde mob cant hit him just folow him.Pet have 40-50 more speed then Mob.Just chek it and see how mobs and pets Acts.I was playng Summoner from very first day of server bring ONLINE 1.0, even on test server.And i will be happy if you chek and fix all oround Summoners adn his pets ,cuse i am bored to play Mage on lvl 60++++  with spell 35 lvl.And last thing my Questin about EWx and EAx is for A Grade Scrools :) I know very well where others drop ,and yes is have description on server info about this MOD.Exept OLY or maby somme RB`s,will have regular mobs to drop it?

Maby is good idea to see how this Work on Offi servers.Cuse in the past i was play for a while on RU and EU Offi PAY servers and this Acts betwin mobs and Pets is lot difrent than HERE in this server.And i mean ONLY AUTOATACKS ,skill range is fine !

Ty for you patience to read my bad english.I dont whana snort,i whant to, you guys make Best server ONLINE for now :)