San0

l2classic.club 2.0 update patch notes

Totally agree with Asterra, and I can undestand gfbot rage , i really think  , as allready posted here , that this custom setup for summoner should be used even on 2.0 ppl choose this class here even because of this pt summons and mass cubic .

put buff on lvl 1 was nonsense , wasn’t the reason why CP remove one se/ee from pt.

agree with the cleance change for the same reason .

Reaper I undestand u play here and take a look on official thing , but u should think that here ppl play for so much time on this, and any other custom change .

Think on future patch setup on official when we have now 2.0....

36 minutes ago, Drizzt Do Urden said:

Reaper I undestand u play here and take a look on official thing , but u should think that here ppl play for so much time on this, and any other custom change .

Think on future patch setup on official when we have now 2.0....

If i should think about having 2.0 here, why dont others do same? Why you need this summoner buffs? I heard they were added to compensate summoners for not having shots, but they are getting those, they are literally one of the strongest classes on 2.0 update on official (olympiad, party vs party wise, 1vs1 and ES even mass pvp wise).

Sorry, but these custom summons are highly ruining proper pvp over 60+ lvl and keeping them for sake that randoms wont need to log ee/se makes no sense to me.

• Like 1

Every sane person knew that its custom and that it could be taken away before creating summoner character. If you didnt well too bad for you 

11 minutes ago, skumbre said:

Every sane person knew that its custom and that it could be taken away before creating summoner character. If you didnt well too bad for you 

Every sane person knew that 76lvls+ is custom and that it could be taken away before than u start exp over 75lvl and 100%. If you didnt well too bad for your.

Dejavu????

Every sane person knew that dagger are custom on our server - and now they make it like on official ...

Yes - Dejavu!

Well I not complaine if they cut away summon buff ect , I say that was normal if ppl playing here and have this custom thing suppose to have it tomorrow and play and work in this way .

Btw this kind of custom setting like combat aura or spoil a grade are all setting to make appeal on some class not for compensate lack of ss or something , and if ppl start to play it was even because of this ?

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

@Asterra just because you consider summoners as supports like now and cannot imagine them being useful in pt after 2.0, i would say you are close-minded. On classic summoners are no longer buff bots like they used to be in IL or H5, but they are considered as secondary DDs.

"Secondary DD" - What is this trash? I dont remember any secondary heal, or secondary support classes in this game.Every proffesion is unique and demanded in certain circumstances in this game. But summoners somehow supposed to be "Secondary" after "Primary DD" classes. Looks like you're making things up for your own sake. 

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Their summons pre 77 make enough annoying dmg while dont forget they can nuke/heal/debuff meanwhile

Thats hilarious. Any DD class does x3 much damage even without skills, compared to summon output, and its a fact. Difference will slightly reduce after pets get SS, but its still wont be enough to play a DD role in a party. Even though summoners can Nuke (only 1st prof skill), Heal (lvl1 Battle heal) and DEBUFF (has no 2nd prof debuff skills, besides cubics, which are going to be nerfed aswell)

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

Also i would argue there is + to have them even now in pt instead of mage. 

Did I say somewhere there is no point of having summoners now in a party? We're talking about 2.0 update, wake up, and stop making things up.
Thats probably how you imaginated that summoners have debuff skills.

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

Ps. Dont forget in future patches summoners will be able to lvl up first class nukes until 80 lvl, so they will be basically nukers with TP, cubics, insane summons and debuffs.

Thats probably true, but with current l2classic.club update dynamics it will take from 3 to 5 years to get to this point. 

1 hour ago, skumbre said:

I don't remember any disclaimer about summon skills deletion on server login or forums when I started to play here. 
@San0 A lots of players started leveling summoners as a main char for party gameplay, and considered themselves only as a part of a CP, never warned of what may happen and ruin their plans. 
I see your reasons behind these nerfs, but how high-lvl summoners are supposed to continue playing, if anyting they could do - is a weak version of other class abilities? 
Basically, its like taking out BD/SWS songs and dances, leaving them for "secondary DD" role and "low level not so good party exp". They will loose almost every high-lvl content.

Please, re-consider summoner changes, or give a chance for summoners to reroll. We spent weeks and months leveling them without any info that something like this may happen. There's no way for summoners with current changes to have a place in CP of future 2.0 update, and its a great pain waiting for a new character to catch up with main 60+ level parties. 

Edited by Asterra

12 minutes ago, Asterra said:

Please, re-consider summoner changes, or give a chance for summoners to reroll.

Agree

12 minutes ago, Asterra said:

A lots of players started leveling summoners as a main char for party gameplay, and considered themselves only as a part of a CP, never warned of what may happen and ruin their plans.

lol, if u buying something u just want to know what u buying... or no?

Suggest check skills of chars when u start play them...

/irrelevant

34 minutes ago, Asterra said:

Even though summoners can Nuke (only 1st prof skill), Heal (lvl1 Battle heal) and DEBUFF (has no 2nd prof debuff skills, besides cubics, which are going to be nerfed aswell)

- heal lvl 3,

- debuffs at lvl 76(warrior bane, mage bane), they are rly good and make summoners strong debuffers in pvp

- mass cubics are custom too

Edited by Lafi

Just now, Lafi said:

debuffs at lvl 76(warrior bane, mage bane), they are rly good and make summoners strong debuffers in pvp

Comon, this is not high-rate pvp server to talk about 76+ lvls so casually. 

Just now, Asterra said:

Comon, this is not high-rate pvp server to talk about 76+ lvls so casually. 

And what u want talking about? pvp lvl 60? 70? Summoner will lose their usefulness in party after lvl 60 on 2.0

Every other chars is better in their role...

summoner:

- as a secondary healer - EE/second bish better

- as buffer - EE/SE better

- as secondary DD - any other DD better

Let true summoners play his lovely char and not every mage CP got boxed ES

• Like 1

Just now, Lafi said:

Summoner will lose their usefulness in party after lvl 60 on 2.0

Every other chars is better in their role...

summoner:

- as a secondary healer - EE/second bish better

- as buffer - EE/SE better

- as secondary DD - any other DD better

That's what I'm trying to say here. You're absolutely right. 

48 minutes ago, Asterra said:

"Secondary DD" - What is this trash? I dont remember any secondary heal, or secondary support classes in this game.Every proffesion is unique and demanded in certain circumstances in this game. But summoners somehow supposed to be "Secondary" after "Primary DD" classes. Looks like you're making things up for your own sake. 

Thats hilarious. Any DD class does x3 much damage even without skills, compared to summon output, and its a fact. Difference will slightly reduce after pets get SS, but its still wont be enough to play a DD role in a party. Even though summoners can Nuke (only 1st prof skill), Heal (lvl1 Battle heal) and DEBUFF (has no 2nd prof debuff skills, besides cubics, which are going to be nerfed aswell)

Did I say somewhere there is no point of having summoners now in a party? We're talking about 2.0 update, wake up, and stop making things up.
Thats probably how you imaginated that summoners have debuff skills.

Thats probably true, but with current l2classic.club update dynamics it will take from 3 to 5 years to get to this point. 

Summoners, pp, paladin - secondary healers

Bards - secondary tanks

Summoners, warlord, SR - secondary DDs

Yep, i definitely came up with this term (not to say there are more which i could write if i had all classes in front of me)

Feel free to calculate 60 lvl dmg of summon hitting with ss and summoner nuking non stop at same time, i am pretty sure you will make dps close to other DDs, but its lacking burst damage, thus its jus secondary DD.

Only mass cubics are getting nerfs, not your own cubics, so summoners debuffs are - warrior bane, mage bane, spark cubic, aqua cubic, anchor cubic, hex cubic, which as everyone knows can be resummoned AND controlled if you know mechanics of your own class, so its not random target random trigger.

When i said that there is point to have them even now in pt, i meant even w/o custom crap, but as secondary DD/healer/debuffer with infinite mp.

Its sad how clueless ppl are about classics chronicle and how they are too lazy to change their playstyle from buffbot to something useful.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lafi said:

See? That's why i said one simple solution is removing them all and let it be the same as on official L2 classic server... No one will care about summoners anymore...

And dont mention what more news bug will appear cuz of them..

Pls, remove custom summons, thx...

Agree. 

Just remove the custom pets and leave summoner like on official, just do it.

10 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Summoners, pp, paladin - secondary healers

Bards - secondary tanks

Summoners, warlord, SR - secondary DDs

PP - primary buffer.
Paladin - primary tank.
Bards - primary support.
Warlord - primary physial aoe and control

Summoner - just secondary in everything. No strong side.

13 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Feel free to calculate 60 lvl dmg of summon hitting with ss and summoner nuking non stop at same time, i am pretty sure you will make dps close to other DDs, but its lacking burst damage, thus its jus secondary DD.

Then why should party have a secondary DD, if they can easily find normal DD? 
You say it yourself - Even with "infinite mana" and damage from both summon and summoner 1st prof skill nuking it will be still not enough to be a primary DD class. So in which side it should be primary then? 

18 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Only mass cubics are getting nerfs, not your own cubics, so summoners debuffs are - warrior bane, mage bane, spark cubic, aqua cubic, anchor cubic, hex cubic, which as everyone knows can be resummoned AND controlled if you know mechanics of your own class, so its not random target random trigger.

And again - you're talking about 76+ lvl so casually, like theres no gameplay at lower lvls. 
Besides, not much people consider current PS mass cubics as a good reason for partying with it. Pony or Cat are invited mostly because of their buffs. Nerfing already not-ver-demanded debuff is the last nail in the summoners coffin.

43 minutes ago, Reaper said:

When i said that there is point to have them even now in pt, i meant even w/o custom crap, but as secondary DD/healer/debuffer with infinite mp.

Its sad how clueless ppl are about classics chronicle and how they are too lazy to change their playstyle from buffbot to something useful.

That was totally predictable from that kind of person. Some obvious lies, and accusing others of laziness and wrong gamestyle, without even knowing them personally.
Not interested in discussion anymore. Bye.

Only 2 summoners got infinite mp btw without nightshade ps can do only secondary dd slot .

i’m fine with this really but without lvl cap how summoner can try to fight with summon stomped on lvl and nuke first profession lvl ?

without consider the way to endgame content , cause here write only high lvl ppl , and only few  summoner players , but u should think for the rest of the server playing solo with buff lvl 1 to engame ?

I think nerfing or removing it will break the gameplay for a lot of guys and ruin 3 classes.

remove it or let it as they should be ( buff lvl 3 , blessing , and cleansing corrected ) seems the 2 options , and I play the

one he got lower penality on nerf .

for what about free change card i’m close to who work on summoner in the custom setup and say yes , even if I think to keep on with my ghost

for what about spoil a graded , was on preliminary patch 2.0 I don’t check final for this thing my bad

Well in all that summoner matter, i gotta say that just "IF" since the start admins would stick to official like and not custom like summoners, we wouldnt have such problem right now.

On Official Classic there never was this custom summons that we have on this server, they decided to introduce them here, now they have a big trouble on how to balance them because of 2.0.

In my opinion i would change them 100% as they are on official and let people who want to reroll summoners do it for free.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ErKy said:

In my opinion i would change them 100% as they are on official and let people who want to reroll summoners do it for free

agree

5 minutes ago, Drizzt Do Urden said:

remove it or let it as they should be

They are not on classic, so remove them... :)

1 hour ago, Asterra said:

PP - primary buffer.
Paladin - primary tank.
Bards - primary support.
Warlord - primary physial aoe and control
Summoner - just secondary in everything. No strong side.

Then why should party have a secondary DD, if they can easily find normal DD? 
You say it yourself - Even with "infinite mana" and damage from both summon and summoner 1st prof skill nuking it will be still not enough to be a primary DD class. So in which side it should be primary then? 

And again - you're talking about 76+ lvl so casually, like theres no gameplay at lower lvls. 
Besides, not much people consider current PS mass cubics as a good reason for partying with it. Pony or Cat are invited mostly because of their buffs. Nerfing already not-ver-demanded debuff is the last nail in the summoners coffin.

That was totally predictable from that kind of person. Some obvious lies, and accusing others of laziness and wrong gamestyle, without even knowing them personally.
Not interested in discussion anymore. Bye.

Yes, summoner is summoner, you cannot make from him mage, you cannot make from it melee, its secondary in many things, but thats whats its like, he can change his playstyle considering what party he is, he can make extra heals, he can make extra damage with nukes, he can make some crow controls and thats the beauty of summoner.

Second paragraph is answered here ^, but you know why summoner is called secondary DD? Because it doesnt have burst dmg, thats all. Overall summoner is perfectly scaled for long lasting fights, you can see on videos that when everybody is oom from party, summoner is there with half mp, doing whatever he wants with rest of enemies running around without mp being useless, but DPS like he would be considerable with other DDs, especially after 77 lvl.

Summoner is xped as melee character, i am pretty sure at 2.0 with pet ss and crystal dagger with othel rune you will make more than enough DPS, but i understand its much easier to pve as buff bot using 1 buff every 5 mins than playing it actively to assist and do something.

Yes, i am definitely lying. I dont know what i am talking about and all these are just my imagination. Feel free to check summoner videos from after 2.0 and then maybe we can speak how useful/useless they are?

Pre 76 ES pov

Pre 76 warlock pov

PS in dagger based CP, i wonder why they choose him if summoner is so useless as you say

CP based on summoners on all DDs

You can come talk about how summoners are like in 2.0 once you played on normal server with so implemented changes, but honestly, you look like you know jackshit what is their playstyle and how you should play them, because summoners are one of the most op classes in 2.0 update. (it was proved in official tournament, same conditions for parties, summoner party won the tournament)

Edited by Reaper

One thing was play it on retail when u have a skill set , here till now u play them with a diffent one cause we have the possibility  , don’t understand why u coming here posting video and say to ppl (not me but I play ps with this skill set a lot of time in past ) that play this way since months/years that should learn to play .

all of us know that they can be deleted now , where are writing only that this kind of nerf was a bit nonsense in a way or in another 

31 minutes ago, Drizzt Do Urden said:

One thing was play it on retail when u have a skill set , here till now u play them with a diffent one cause we have the possibility  , don’t understand why u coming here posting video and say to ppl (not me but I play ps with this skill set a lot of time in past ) that play this way since months/years that should learn to play .

all of us know that they can be deleted now , where are writing only that this kind of nerf was a bit nonsense in a way or in another 

I posted them to show how is the summoner playstyle without these custom pets, because people here cry "oh, you take this summons, summoners useless, gg, gj admins" while they obviously dont know what they are saying.

As i said and it stays, summoners are one of the strongest classes in 2.0. This kind of "nerf" isnt nonsense, it was nonsense to add them in the first place.