Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

[SUGGESTION] Make Boting Legal

Botting  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Should admins implement this way of 'soft' botting to the server?

• Yes, it will be fair towards people who don't have time to play as much
    • No, botting doesn't belong to this game.

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

I feel like the only botters who were fishing were those who couldn't set up a real bot. In reality I felt like most fellow fishers were people who just enjoyed the thing.

since u were such enthusiastic fisher, u know how much just expanding inventory to max lvl cost, how much time u had to spend to fish for all that POCF, and every top party had to have that, so their party members had to held zillions of talismans and different kind of sets for pvp/olympiad

now once again, do u really believe that most of that was farming by casual people who enjoys the game max 1-2h everyday and fishing could take like what, 10-20% of that whole time?

It's really 'just' expanding inventory since nobody was buying it for any other occasion. Anyway never played competitively on H5 so I can't disprove the need of everyone the need of having 20+ talismans (?) and more than 3 sets (?) to really make it a necessity.

But I simply don't remember proofs having enough price to make botting them more valuable bussiness than setting a simple bot in branded. I'd say that in most occasions, these clans set up their own bots to make enough for themselves, but generally speaking I've always found pocfs to be quite rare in the market because most people just had no use for that. In the end the fishing remained being used mostly by enthusiasts.