Sign in to follow this  
Rip

Guess who's back

8 minutes ago, Rip said:

We're coming back  after short break. Enjoy :)

So yesterday it was your pt visited us at loa Heart....Welcome back dude and stay away from Loa heart..Its too HOT there

3 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

So yesterday it was your pt visited us at loa Heart....Welcome back dude and stay away from Loa heart..Its too HOT there

We will try again. Maybe some day we will get use to that temperature ;)

• Like 1

Dat Legiana 0:55 :D  
Rushing infront of bards as phantom ranger (and become first blood) is some kind of "new strategy we dont understand"? :D 

Nice to see that you are back.

Pvp on abg top - i see 13 red tags and 15 green\anytime (with 2 boxes which isnt move) but at least they were 70+ - that one was interesting to watch.

We would like to see more, plz continue(but not vs 65x and the master of DELB).

1 minute ago, kktnxbye said:

Pvp on abg top - i see 13 red tags and 15 green\anytime (with 2 boxes which isnt move) but at least they were 70+ - that one was interesting to watch.

Thanks.

To be honest i have no idea when and how those chineese guys came

:o since when rips CP became soo strong? gj on video, some of the fights were interesting

tho i am missing better crowd control from you, when enemy is around u at pinpoint range from your party, i would expect several tries to disable people rather than nuke them and pray u kill them faster than they kill u

and once again the question:

On 8/5/2017 at 2:43 AM, MoDoy said:

is 6 DD party new setup?

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

:o since when rips CP became soo strong? gj on video, some of the fights were interesting

tho i am missing better crowd control from you, when enemy is around u at pinpoint range from your party, i would expect several tries to disable people rather than nuke them and pray u kill them faster than they kill u

and once again the question:

I agree with you, i don't focus enough on debuffs, especially in mass pvp. Even tho i know i have to use them, i forget

I wouldn't say es is dd (at least our) in whole movie he used 2 or 3 nuke skill (first fraps) He is rather  assisting in healing, cleasing debuffs and buffing after death

Meh.. Full epics high lvl cp killing lowbies.  Izi. Dont forget to pm blackjack for adena for kiling anathema.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, BlackJack said:

So 2 months have passed and myrciu is still getting shit on, SHOCKER! You should all leave for another 2 months to let him farm some more.

WE were fighting them in fair fight, till Stiba party + some CHN attacked, then we started to getting down one by one. Suprisingly, Anytime pt but not full came but was already too late. Can't wait for 9 v 9 with RIP.

Edited by Myrtan

Just now, Myrtan said:

WE were fighting them in fair fight, till Stiba party + some CHN attacked, then we started to getting down one by one. Suprisingly, Anytime pt but not full came but was already too late. Can't wait for 9 v 9 with RIP.

Anytime's half cp came before Stiba, but ok.

11 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Anytime's half cp came before Stiba, but ok.

Ah yes my bad, the beginning of the fight was that we randomly met while going to gank AB. We didn't know that RIP party is comming and we were surprised. I don't know to be honest when Any half party joined us. Still waiting for 9 v 9 with RIP, because ganking is just meh. Mage parties are much better in firepower in mass fights, and we were 1,5 melees. Too bad, BlackJack didn't see what was before RIP party left the server, all the glorious PRs.

Edited by Myrtan

7 hours ago, Kure said:

Dat Legiana 0:55 :D  
Rushing infront of bards as phantom ranger (and become first blood) is some kind of "new strategy we dont understand"? :D 

No, its just event between Cleef, Tys0n, Legiana to become top noob archer of server. Going in first line as archer is a must.

2 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Ah yes my bad, the beginning of the fight was that we randomly met while going to gank AB. We didn't know that RIP party is comming and we were surprised. I don't know to be honest when Any half party joined us. Still waiting for 9 v 9 with RIP, because ganking is just meh.

so to sum it up, u went to gank someone and u got surprised u met him mid way to the spot?

ps. addition for rip, the fact that u didnt put those "meh ganks when someone is under train" was +1 for me (also from positions in pvp it looked like u were the defending side all the time?)

Edited by MoDoy

23 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so to sum it up, u went to gank someone and u got surprised u met him mid way to the spot?

ps. addition for rip, the fact that u didnt put those "meh ganks when someone is under train" was +1 for me (also from positions in pvp it looked like u were the defending side all the time?)

I meant by gank you can't really compare CPs, many times boxes, trains or not same numbers. Only 9 v 9 can make things clear.

Edited by Myrtan

6 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I meant by gank you can't really compare CPs, many times boxes, trains or not same numbers. Only 9 v 9 can make things clear.

that usually works other way around, that when u are ganked and u just farm, u might not have all people or train on you, not when u are the guy ganking. not saying its impossible to gank with lower amount of active people (considering u gank some pt, not whole spot), but that wasnt the case here, so no idea 

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

that usually works other way around, that when u are ganked and u just farm, u might not have all people or train on you, not when u are the guy ganking. not saying its impossible to gank with lower amount of active people (considering u gank some pt, not whole spot), but that wasnt the case here, so no idea 

All triggered me was blackjack saying his retarded assumption without playing or knowing the real situation, in fact made by watching only one single frapsed pvp.

12 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

our party was with 4 active yday! .. and we wasnt in cc or in communication with jungle - they passed us 10 seconds before fight and we runned behind them to check whats going on! didnt expect enemy behind that small corner ;)

but ye gf and wp.

@Rip -  Nice to see your party back! Was good to have some pvps with you last days!

Edited by Anytime

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

our party was with 4 active yday! .. and we wasnt in cc or in communication with jungle - they passed us 10 seconds before fight and we runned behind them to check whats going on! didnt expect enemy behind that small corner ;)

but ye gf and wp.

damn, and u got pissed so much when i interferred with you pvping biz in BS and then vs manifest cp in abg :S looks like did same thing (in even bigger scale) :( 

21 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

It isn't that hot as you said :)

GF

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Rip said:

It isn't that hot as you said :)

GF

21 hours ago, MoDoy said:

:o since when rips CP became soo strong?

:o dayum

• Like 1