Sign in to follow this  
MandiMei

New to server

Hello all, I'm new to the server, I'm an old school player from the NA Official Lineage II server Devianne, way back in Chronicle 1 -Interlude days. I'm looking for other English speaking/American players to play with, Feel free to send me a PM ingame -- name is MandiMei  and I'm on Talking Island x3 USA.

Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your stay and our dank memes.

Have you been introduced to our lord and savior the all mighty phantom cubic?

Also, please refrain from making suggestions that would destroy the d-grade market. Thanks.

Edited by gfbot
  • Like 3

hi

few things u need to know

@gfbot top crybaby of l2classic.club, he cry since 1.0 for pet shots, ingame he acts that he dont speak english.
@Legiana worst archer l2classic.club goes in front at pvp and tank nukes, gives 1st blood. Keeps 1st place along with Cleef and Tys0n. Dont watch his vid - eye-cancer guarantee, and losing of all those minutes of life, never coming back.
@MoDoy "human-forum" hes lives by forum and respond 20 sec after u create topic. Seems he has broken leg and didnt make it to be here on time. But works 99% of time.
@FryderykChopin guy making cancerous topics on forum like "suggestion to allow botting", should be banned, but admins too wise.
@Myrtan a guy that wants to become someone in game, but not.
@realKingLeonidas fun guy at once, but got banned for botting, now acting bichy, known to be the only guy that flame administration members and is still allowed to play.
@kkthx forum retard, writing smthing from time to time, not worth to pay attention.

thats shortcut of most active members. Just avoid them on forum, or dont enter it at all at best, and u will have fun on our server.

Welcome.

Edited by kkthx
  • Like 17

47 minutes ago, kkthx said:

hi

@gfbot top crybaby of l2classic.club, he cry since 1.0 for pet shots, ingame he acts that he dont speak english.
@Legiana worst archer l2classic.club goes in front at pvp and tank nukes, gives 1st blood. Keeps 1st place along with Cleef and Tys0n. Dont watch his vid - eye-cancer guarantee, and losing of all those minutes of life, never coming back.
@MoDoy "human-forum" hes lives by forum and respond 20 sec after u create topic. Seems he has broken leg and didnt make it to be here on time. But works 99% of time.
@FryderykChopin guy making cancerous topics on forum like "suggestion to allow botting", should be banned, but admins too wise.
@realKingLeonidas fun guy at once, but got banned for botting, now acting bichy, known to be the only guy that flame administration members and is still allowed to play.
@kkthx forum retard, writing smthing from time to time, not worth to pay attention.

thats shortcut of most active members. Just avoid them on forum, or dont enter it at all at best, and u will have fun on our server.

Welcome.

Good that no1 mentioned top server archer :D

P.S. 40 posts to go ^^

Edited by Rizos

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

hi

Welcome.

You must be in love with me, not just obssesed...

33 minutes ago, Legiana said:

You must be in love with me, not just obssesed...

Never heard of gloryfing noobs, so u re far from being right.

1 hour ago, kkthx said:

hi

Welcome.

I would make two additions. Add Rizo as Modoy's assistant, and some SM members as sick obsessed with JF. 

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

I would make two additions. Add Rizo as Modoy's assistant, and some SM members as sick obsessed with JF. 

y had Rizo in mind as this, forget mention, prolly nothing to mess head of :) 
sht, i dunno SM ppl except Bsoeyama :v 
yet was mentioning active members of forum

Edited by kkthx

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

hi

Welcome.

Post of the year, bookmarked in l2 Bible.

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

hi

Welcome.

Training every day on forum... Still not on the list... Competition Hard AF.

2 hours ago, kkthx said:

hi

Welcome.

Im just  Laughing hard :D:D:D:D:D:D U makes my day better

4 hours ago, MandiMei said:

Lol 30 views 0 replies, ya'll are SUPER welcoming.

Welcome MandiMei, if your are male, pm Kiam.

If you are on this photo, leave america, come to Prague to uncle Stiba on holiday. ;)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, MandiMei said:

name is MandiMei  and I'm on Talking Island x3 USA.

i'm afraid we're all playing on Mars here.

also, the champion of blazing swamp isn't here yet? that's weird 10.gif

Edited by Arcanum

40 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

If you are on this photo, leave america, come to Prague to uncle Stiba on holiday. ;)

Your taste is a bit overdated, dude.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Words cant describe her beauty.

But numbers can. 6/10

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

This is not social dating forum, and I guess that was not his/her intention. Go out to find a gf, oh wait...

Edited by Myrtan

9 hours ago, MandiMei said:

Hello all, I'm new to the server, I'm an old school player from the NA Official Lineage II server Devianne, way back in Chronicle 1 -Interlude days. I'm looking for other English speaking/American players to play with, Feel free to send me a PM ingame -- name is MandiMei  and I'm on Talking Island x3 USA.

NA\SA prime is mainly TFD(TimeForDrama)\Terroristas (WS ally) and ES(EthernalShine). Majority of both sides are from SA. I personally know only ObiWanYouKnowMe and sws from xwhiteba cp are from NA. Try to ask them about NA players here. GL HF.

BTW as a ru tradition for any female who asking for any help on forum "show the boobies first - ask for help after.":D

Edited by kktnxbye

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Training every day on forum... Still not on the list... Competition Hard AF.

You're not making any retarded posts so it's hard to roast you :D But to feel less lonely I've added you to club's special unit 

gOZytV.jpg

• Like 2