Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Clan from skelth.

benefit: 5 weeks partially peaceful farm! :D

Edited by Anytime

Totally, free epic for each member + FULL DRACONIC SET. Cmon, stop these troll questions guys 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

Thats actualy a good idea..

Maybe something cosmetic and a free PA for like a week..

Edited by Creedie

3 minutes ago, EMpoweR said:

also gifts for 1-2years players pls for their loyalty :D

You forgot to mention players who didn't cry loud and ragequitted because no 2.0 yet.

nah, at least not planed anything like that for now. that wouldnt be much fair for everyone else starting also or for all the ppl who had to run up all their stuff by themselves.

also if someone starts with a group of 30 organized ppl it should take them like what 2 or 3 days to be on 50s with c grades so what more can we give them? xD

4 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

this serve is based on fair,30isnothing

:DDDDDDDD but its not china its eu. When it comes to quantity and quality its two different things :D:D

Check movie "300 spartans and u will understand"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, San0 said:

nah, at least not planed anything like that for now. that wouldnt be much fair for everyone else starting also or for all the ppl who had to run up all their stuff by themselves.

also if someone starts with a group of 30 organized ppl it should take them like what 2 or 3 days to be on 50s with c grades so what more can we give them? xD

I was thinking about something luxorious like aghation, clan with bigger level or smth. But everyone against it i see, so never mind :/

Wts clan lvl 5. :ph34r:

10 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

I was thinking about something luxorious like aghation, clan with bigger level or smth. But everyone against it i see, so never mind :/

21 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

:DDDDDDDD but its not china its eu. When it comes to quantity and quality its two different things :D:D

ifc...all the same....between month 2-5....several eu and rus clan come to this serve from highX serve .such as balck square/Leo(crest) and so on with large number which behave very good in other  serve,but.....but..thiss is a 2 year serve. 90%people left in war .it cant bot /cant buy high +++++++++++++++++++++++  which can 1vs3. all based on lv and endurance,  

btw,im not baleful. just tell a true.....its so easy to be killed and lose patience .....

20 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

ifc...all the same....between month 2-5....several eu and rus clan come to this serve from highX serve .such as balck square/Leo(crest) and so on with large number which behave very good in other  serve,but.....but..thiss is a 2 year serve. 90%people left in war .it cant bot /cant buy high +++++++++++++++++++++++  which can 1vs3. all based on lv and endurance,  

btw,im not baleful. just tell a true.....its so easy to be killed and lose patience .....

when you lose the patience, find it again! LOL

31 minutes ago, Ryok said:

when you lose the patience, find it again! LOL

i havnt .i have my way to make fun:)  10 months past..how time fly...

2 hours ago, ProGressive said:

@San0 Does full clan comming here gets any benefit? 

What community thinks, bringing 30+ ppl should get some + or no?

lol Skelth, they re saving their asses by coming here. Playing here is privelege and top reward they can ever get. GG THX

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

WTB Brains for noobs playing on Death server so long time

Skelth down?XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

8 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

Skelth down?XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

GK > Classic.club > .......................................> Korea discoland>.............................................................................> Skelth 

Skelth is eu server, where russia players earn money on eu players. Its shame of all officials servers. I know few players playing there and they are not pvp players. They love farm with macro (official bots) and they dont want pvp. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

@San0 , please tell us prices for 3rd prof dyes. It will be like on offi 800k?

Apparently true.
Skelth so dead, even most rmt groups left. Hopefully those will move to the new servRU.

4 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

@San0 , please tell us prices for 3rd prof dyes. It will be like on offi 800k?

price is same. on the print it had more money cuz i was buying multiple ones.

6 hours ago, ProGressive said:

I APPROVE THIS COMMENT.100% TRUE