Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

OBT - first impression

1 hour ago, Anytime said:

Overall i would say: hello dagger nerf

dagger mastery trigger still not removed :D pray that they will forget to remove it

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

dagger mastery trigger still not removed :D pray that they will forget to remove it

lol if dagger mastery would get removed you can stop using skills on pve ;)

Just now, Anytime said:

lol if dagger mastery would get removed you can stop using skills on pve ;)

you wont need that if yo got othel 6+

On 28.08.2017 at 2:43 PM, Anytime said:

Didnt test the 3rd class now - but what i can say for the 2nd class is that the damage-output is dramatically fallen!

High chance on failing blows (often you miss 3 blows in a row). Even Backstab missing a lot of times.

Couldnt feel that there is a higher chance for double (crit) Backstab or something. Dmg of the skills isnt that high also.

Good thing for PVE is that you can crit more often on auto attack cauz of that othel runes.

Overall i would say: hello dagger nerf - but idk how it will be on 3rd class! OR i have to play with dyes a bit to increase landrates and double crits.

I never played Dagger on a other classic server before - so i was like: WTF is this ...

But its funny to see how dagger is the flavour of the month on live server!

lol dude. i dont know what are you talking about. daggers are much better to play now. 

Hello guys.

I like to ask you some off-topic questions: I am new to this community and I like to know on which data the server with the patch 2.0 goes live? I like to start playing on this server and get the bonus for the new player from level 1-50. 

What about the online on this server? where to get this information about the number? Is is hart to find a clan or party for exping? Thank you all for your time.

Edited by RiSE

2 hours ago, RiSE said:

Hello guys.

I like to ask you some off-topic questions: I am new to this community and I like to know on which data the server with the patch 2.0 goes live? I like to start playing on this server and get the bonus for the new player from level 1-50. 

What about the online on this server? where to get this information about the number? Is is hart to find a clan or party for exping? Thank you all for your time.

nobody knows when. online is like 500 or a bit more on sieges and like idk 50-100 this days. its summer, its almost 2.0. nobody wants to push and play. 

if u r lucky you would find some1.

my opinion.

Edited by Poseidon

13 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

nobody knows when. online is like 500 or a bit more on sieges and like idk 50-100 this days. its summer, its almost 2.0. nobody wants to push and play. 

if u r lucky you would find some1.

my opinion.

3 hours ago, RiSE said:

Hello guys.

50-100 ppl wtf? Are we playing same game? It is much more
About party, you can use party matching and ppl are looking for group all the time 

Example: 

party.png

1 minute ago, Rip said:

50-100 ppl wtf? Are we playing same game? It is much more
About party, you can use party matching and ppl are looking for group all the time 

Example: 

party.png

lol. ok, ok...

5ebadce4bad4e949518d97238a26029c5046e0da

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

i mean on obt is better.

on second class? how come you think it could be better? no half kill and  landrates much lower ...

31 minutes ago, Anytime said:

on second class? how come you think it could be better? no half kill and  landrates much lower ...

on 3rd ofc. why should i compare 2nd class here and on obt? till 3rd proff dagger is sh1t and everybody know it. 

no half kill? dude they even shouldnt exist. how can you mention them? land rate is not good, but we got more crits and they are doing their job.

Edited by Poseidon

28 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

on 3rd ofc. why should i compare 2nd class here and on obt? till 3rd proff dagger is sh1t and everybody know it. 

no half kill? dude they even shouldnt exist. how can you mention them? land rate is not good, but we got more crits and they are doing their job.

dude - did you read my post? i said idk how it is on 3rd class. I only talked about second class. 

On 28.8.2017 at 1:43 PM, Anytime said:

Didnt test the 3rd class now - but what i can say for the 2nd class is that the damage-output is dramatically fallen!

High chance on failing blows (often you miss 3 blows in a row). Even Backstab missing a lot of times.

Couldnt feel that there is a higher chance for double (crit) Backstab or something. Dmg of the skills isnt that high also.

Good thing for PVE is that you can crit more often on auto attack cauz of that othel runes.

Overall i would say: hello dagger nerf - but idk how it will be on 3rd class! OR i have to play with dyes a bit to increase landrates and double crits.

I never played Dagger on a other classic server before - so i was like: WTF is this ...

But its funny to see how dagger is the flavour of the month on live server!

54 minutes ago, Anytime said:

dude - did you read my post? i said idk how it is on 3rd class. I only talked about second class. 

why you compare 2nd class on obt? lol xD

lol, because in 2.0 those levels from 40 to 76 can be done in a day, right.

_95307374_gettyimages-516450576.jpg

Edited by Arcanum

1 hour ago, Arcanum said:

lol, because in 2.0 those levels from 40 to 76 can be done in a day, right.

_95307374_gettyimages-516450576.jpg

less than one week on gk, bro. what to say about x3 rates?

Edited by Poseidon

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

less than one week on gk, bro. what to say about x3 rates?

we're still talking about leveling daggers, right?

because in less than one week, unless you're playing(or rather, paying) with drivers in order to get boosted 24/7 by AoE parties, you ain't gonna get to 3rd class for sure.

what to say about x3 rates? i dunno man, i just wonder why there's so many people that rerolled PR these days in Club.

probably leveling a dagger ain't all that fast as it seems 20.gif

4 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

we're still talking about leveling daggers, right?

because in less than one week, unless you're playing(or rather, paying) with drivers in order to get boosted 24/7 by AoE parties, you ain't gonna get to 3rd class for sure.

what to say about x3 rates? i dunno man, i just wonder why there's so many people that rerolled PR these days in Club.

probably leveling a dagger ain't all that fast as it seems 20.gif

some solo th from perks took 74-76, cant say exactly, in a month. he were 60+ when i saw him.

he was in loa with full support (boxes).

u dont need 24/7 drivers, defenders and pulling guys.

so if Anytime wants to get 76 with pp buf, then we can wish him gl.