Sign in to follow this  
Sunny

i cant log in Beta 2.0

Which account are you using to login? The old one from regular server, or have you created a new one? Because I've had similar issue when trying to login with new account - they don't work on beta, you need to use the old account.

55 minutes ago, Sunny said:

I used all files, i used update too and noting :/

updater? beta client dont have updater... u need to download the files from the Quote i posted before.

make a new folder and add all files there. paste the client and next the patch.

24 minutes ago, Ryok said:

updater? beta client dont have updater... u need to download the files from the Quote i posted before.

make a new folder and add all files there. paste the client and next the patch.

Last patch have updater already. 

About stuck on login screen - means your connection doesn't bypass.Contact me at skype: koll.classic

I also can't log in! For me L2.exe crashes after clicking on the login button. I downloaded the 2.0 client via torrent and the 2.0 patch, and it doesn't work. Also downloaded the 1.5 client to see if that version is working, but I can log in there without any problem. I attach the l2.log file.. As far as I can tell it says my username or password is not correct, but it's working everywhere else (in the 1.5 client too). I made a new account, but it's the same.

l2.log

8 hours ago, drekoo said:

I also can't log in! For me L2.exe crashes after clicking on the login button. I downloaded the 2.0 client via torrent and the 2.0 patch, and it doesn't work. Also downloaded the 1.5 client to see if that version is working, but I can log in there without any problem. I attach the l2.log file.. As far as I can tell it says my username or password is not correct, but it's working everywhere else (in the 1.5 client too). I made a new account, but it's the same.

l2.log

Hello. You can use only accounts that was created before beta test.

So new players can't join ? :D:D:D Why? I saw a few forum posts about how 2.0 will bring new players to the server, but it won't if you don't let them play :D Please at least mark this somewhere on the site, so people don't download the 10 GB client for nothing.

Edited by drekoo

2 hours ago, drekoo said:

So new players can't join ? :D:D:D Why? I saw a few forum posts about how 2.0 will bring new players to the server, but it won't if you don't let them play :D Please at least mark this somewhere on the site, so people don't download the 10 GB client for nothing.

Don't worry, Will make it for new people also, will tell when you can login.

3 hours ago, drekoo said:

autoregistration activated. So you can enter now.