Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Useskillforce

Aqua swirl doesnt work with /useskillforce ( there are more skills of other classes which dont work also)

Im not used to hold CTRL, bothers me a lot :(

• Like 1

On 8/27/2017 at 12:19 PM, ProGressive said:

Aqua swirl doesnt work with /useskillforce ( there are more skills of other classes which dont work also)

Im not used to hold CTRL, bothers me a lot :(

I dont know if it is going to work or not, but until it gets fixed you could try to put aqua swirl on bar and then make in macro /useskillforce shortcut X Y, i know that was common for gladiators which couldnt put TSS into macro because the name was too long, so they had to do it this way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Reaper said:

I dont know if it is going to work or not, but until it gets fixed you could try to put aqua swirl on bar and then make in macro /useskillforce shortcut X Y, i know that was common for gladiators which couldnt put TSS into macro because the name was too long, so they had to do it this way.

oh thanks. Didnt even thought about it. I will tell later if it worked.

On 9/19/2017 at 1:24 AM, Reaper said:

Works /useshortcutforce x x

Edited by ProGressive

12 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Works /useshortcutforce x x

Yeah well, i didnt remember exact command coz i make those drag and edit ;) Hope i helped tho

Sign in to follow this