Sign in to follow this  
DDS

Strongest CPs?

40 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

With average lvl 72 ;) Soon we will put fraps of pvp with Rip party in BS. STAY TUNNED BIGGEST FAN.

ya we goofed, we tped to bs with ol and wl without mana, no ee buffs, gf tho, steam rolled us.

Just now, Pendragon said:

ya we goofed, we tped to bs with ol and wl without mana, no ee buffs, gf tho, steam rolled us.

We were right after chasing 2 parties of Stiba and Terro and using sonic busters on them, so we were not full mana too ;) Shouldn't port anywhere without proper buffs oryou get smacked.Is helping Stiba rly worth it?

Just now, Myrtan said:

We were right after chasing 2 parties of Stiba and Terro and using sonic busters on them, so we were not full mana too ;) Shouldn't port anywhere without proper buffs oryou get smacked.Is helping Stiba rly worth it?

yaya i said we goofed. We didnt port to help anyone, didnt know u were there.

Just now, Pendragon said:

yaya i said we goofed. We didnt port to help anyone, didnt know u were there.

Thought Stiba just cried, because they lost 2 vs 1 fight against us, and in the next attemption they just ran with two parties all the way from AB top spot to BS spawn, and most got smacked, rest Pred or relogged. :D Wonder why these guys can't do better? Many of them are 70+ already.

29 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

They didnt know about us. Yesterday we had 2 normal fights, 1w 1l.

Around 22, if your eu prime time starting and our ending, we were 6activ, 1 of 6 ppl my pt was afk(Fusso/worfik) and we relogin boxes(Kuba) and prepare boxing, Shortik/eQQz were ending. 

If we saw u. I said all relog or pr, if u havent normal buff, if u have 4activ, its stupid try fight. I still dont know why all run with us over BS, we just try save boxes. xD

If we lost second fight, we have Kuba/Fusso/Bowpriestess as boxes, our activ dd were Oldik 68lvl with common equip and Ayra 69lvl, me 72lvl/lafi 71lvl/worfik 68lvl/sws 70lvl. 

Its only info for u, trust me or no. Second fight we very hard fuck up with our position, its all. Gf

Btw. Can u tell me, why do u think that im crying if i lost pvp? :D

And who is Zacman? This guy wrote me so many times pm, if u won CS or some fight, spam me, that he dont let me farm AB and other bullsh.t. Its some rename or why he so much love me? 

Edited by Stiba007

29 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

They didnt know about us. Yesterday we had 2 normal fights, 1w 1l.

Around 22, if your eu prime time starting and our ending, we were 6activ, 1 of 6 ppl my pt was afk(Fusso/worfik) and we relogin boxes(Kuba) and prepare boxing, Shortik/eQQz were ending. 

If we saw u. I said all relog or pr, if u havent normal buff, if u have 4activ, its stupid try fight. I still dont know why all run with us over BS, we just try save boxes. xD

If we lost second fight, we have Kuba/Fusso/Bowpriestess as boxes, our activ dd were Oldik 68lvl with common equip and Ayra 69lvl, me 72lvl/lafi 71lvl/worfik 68lvl/sws 70lvl. 

Its only info for u, trust me or no. Second fight we very hard fuck up with our position, its all. Gf

Btw. Can u tell me, why do u think that im crying if i lost pvp? :D

And who is Zacman? This guy wrote me so many times pm, if u won CS or some fight, spam me, that he dont let me farm AB and other bullsh.t. Its some rename or why he so much love me? 

Bad excuse about losing with 9 people with maybe 15 :D Get more level Stiba, I think at 75 you can be competitive with us. 9_9

Edited by Myrtan

6 hours ago, Pelocho said:

As you can see, even playing terrible I just keep owning everyone :D.

First words came to mind watching this movie "You did nothing, John Snow"  xD

3 hours ago, Myrtan said:

You're right. It was my mistake but anyway gf

8 hours ago, Pelocho said:

As you can see, even playing terrible I just keep owning everyone :D.

If i would EVER play WL as bad as you i will uninstall L2. FFS that was terrible in all aspects.

24 minutes ago, Kure said:

If i would EVER play WL as bad as you i will uninstall L2. FFS that was terrible in all aspects.

It must suck to die to me then, that is what usually happens. :D

3 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

First words came to mind watching this movie "You did nothing, John Snow"  xD

I was caught accidentally in that pvp. As you can see I was in party with my box just chilling around. Check the other videos where I do actually make pvp 9_9

Edited by Pelocho

14 hours ago, Pelocho said:

iTommy: solid and stronk.

kiam CP: wimpy. PR unless they have the upper hand in numbers.

STR CP: weak like chinese.

Eulogist: stronk.

JerryZ: average.

Please all see how drug abusers end up ...So guys stay away from drugs may harm your brain like @Pelocho

Top Comment mate ES Side TOO STRONK

7 hours ago, Myrtan said:

With average lvl 72 ;) Soon we will put fraps of pvp with Rip party in BS. STAY TUNNED BIGGEST FAN.

so with eu prime free farm for u 2 months u managed to get 1 fucking level? You cant rly level that slow and than use it as an excuse ..

Just now, BlackJack said:

so with eu prime free farm for u 2 months u managed to get 1 fucking level? You cant rly level that slow and than use it as an excuse ..

Hold your horses there, farming CDL chars for orfen/core took them 3 months so... nothing unexpected.

9 minutes ago, Kure said:

Hold your horses there, farming CDL chars for orfen/core took them 3 months so... nothing unexpected.

Just really interested how they managed to get 1 level for the past 2 months, given the fact that their "EU prime start" at 23.00 there never was an enemy for them since they allied with rebirth. 71->72 is 400mil, bizz party avged 8,500,000 - 12,000,000 exp per buff depending if +12 str or +12con. That's literally only 13-14 hours of free farm. Even if they get only 2 hours of free farm cuze of SM overlapping primes. They would still need just 1 week to get this exp.

Edited by BlackJack

4 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Just really interested how they managed to get 1 level for the past 2 months, given the fact at their "EU prime start" at 23.00 there never was any enemy for them since they allied with rebirth. 71->72 is 400mil, bizz party avged 8,500,000 - 12,000,000 exp per buff depending if +12 str or +12con. That's literally only 13-14 hours of free farm. Even if they get only 2 hours of free farm cuze of SM overlapping primes. They would still need just 1 week to get this exp.

1-50 is 250kk exp combined... do your math and you will understand :D 

12 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

Just really interested how they managed to get 1 level for the past 2 months, given the fact that their "EU prime start" at 23.00 there never was an enemy for them since they allied with rebirth. 71->72 is 400mil, bizz party avged 8,500,000 - 12,000,000 exp per buff depending if +12 str or +12con. That's literally only 13-14 hours of free farm. Even if they get only 2 hours of free farm cuze of SM overlapping primes. They would still need just 1 week to get this exp.

All they do is pvp. I think ur shitting on them abit too hard.

16 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

bizz party avged 8,500,000 - 12,000,000 exp per buff depending if +12 str or +12con.

Is that what they got FC'ing with orfen 3 with only 2-4 chars leeching ?

Cuz i've seen them aoe'ing heart and bs a couple times and they sure as fk didnt get all that xp per buff on those small trains.

@Pelocho what is that, 10+ active players against afk people and boxes, maybe 4-5 actives who reacted after getting hit ? :D gz. 

3 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Cuz i've seen them aoe'ing heart and bs a couple times and they sure as fk didnt get all that xp per buff on those small trains.

Nope when they were single targetting down on sniper bridge. When they aoe-ing usually it was becuase very few live ppl.

Edited by BlackJack

9 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

@Pelocho what is that, 10+ active players against afk people and boxes, maybe 4-5 actives who reacted after getting hit ? :D gz. 

My more sincere apologies, it won't happen again, may your farm never be disturbed. And yeah, the video shows 10 characters: 8 from CP plus 2 boxes: elder box for MP and box low level bishop that are obviously not being played.

Mad props to jerryz for hitting sit at the very beginning lol

Edited by Pelocho

20 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

All they do is pvp. I think ur shitting on them abit too hard.

@BlackJackExactly, we are not Totally Toxic, we not concentrating on free farm and pr all the time. Many times we give spots to lower lvl parties from ally and running around and pvp. We exp a little, we don't start every day at 20:30. We start when everyone log, sometimes it is 21:30 GMT +1. And where did you get your assumption that we made one lvl. Only I did 1,5 level during this time because I play a lot less than I used too. We were not same levels two months before. So your retarded arguments just because you don't like us are invalid. @Pendragon thanks for explaining him, unfortunately he will always trashtalk about us no matter what. ;)

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Pelocho said:

My more sincere apologies, it won't happen again, may your farm never be disturbed. And yeah, the video shows 10 characters: 8 from CP plus 2 boxes: elder box for MP and box low level bishop that are obviously not being played.

Oh i don't care that the pvp happened, i just wonder what are you trying to show ? Again, 3 parties vs 2 video with DramaTeam having to move from heart towards 3w for the fight to happen because you scared little rabbits wouldn't even attack us and the asian guys wanted to go to sleep. I Showed you clean 2v2 parties fight, and u lasted about 30 seconds ? :D 

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

I Showed you clean 2v2 parties fight, and u lasted about 30 seconds ? :D 

I showed you the same in the last video. So we are tied?

1 minute ago, Pelocho said:

I showed you the same in the last video. So we are tied?

You have 3 parties there. Rolan, Eulogist, Demoss. We had 2 and we lasted way more than you did on a 2v2.