Sign in to follow this  
Kure

Siege 27/08/17

Back on my sit. Gz SM for Oren fight, well played.

glad.JPG.5dafa1f70aa5fe9062c7f881d4261ad2.JPG

4 minutes ago, Baluu said:

People to busy on OBT and i guess badproducts dont want discuss siege Dion is enough. :P

Better show CC numbers :D

Edited by Myrtan

4 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Back on my sit

glad.JPG.5dafa1f70aa5fe9062c7f881d4261ad2.JPG

Better show CC numbers :D

When does your prime start now? We are looking to make a pvp prime for fun. Are you still starting eu prime at 23.00?

Edited by BlackJack

28 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Back on my sit. Gz SM for Oren fight, well played.

On 7/30/2017 at 8:17 PM, Myrtan said:

I love when they dominated 5 castles after siege, they were posting posts like "ES no castle, sup" And now you can see, they hided in their corners of their rooms and cry loud, because we don't see any post here. WS no Giran? sup

On 7/30/2017 at 8:17 PM, MoDoy said:

rebirth only  2  1 castles, sup

Oh yeah i forgot that your excuses dont end. Its CC numbers/lvl difference/epic jewels/OE gear and it goes on and on and on. @Myrtan i'm not saying we had not bigger numbers then you, but with your numbers and all you did is take Dion ia kind of pathetic. There are 5 castles only giran and aden are heavly defended and still you got only Dion. 1st in whole month i play in siege and things are still the same. I tought you evolved alittle bit. 9_9

13 minutes ago, Baluu said:

Oh yeah i forgot that your excuses dont end. Its CC numbers/lvl difference/epic jewels/OE gear and it goes on and on and on. @Myrtan i'm not saying we had not bigger numbers then you, but with your numbers and all you did is take Dion ia kind of pathetic. There are 5 castles only giran and aden are heavly defended and still you got only Dion. 1st in whole month i play in siege and things are still the same. I tought you evolved alittle bit. 9_9

Well, I remember some siedge when ws+fun+es had 30ppl cc less then DL and managed to take only 1 castle. Not so long ago there was a siedge with ~200\100\36 cc where your side took only 2\5. It's all about final push choice. Who did the right choice - had it all. If we would not hold that oren fight - the result would be different.

Overall it was a nice siedge.

I wonder what it would be like with no teleports during the siedge.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Well, I remember some siedge when ws+fun+es had 30ppl cc less then DL and managed to take only 1 castle. Not so long ago there was a siedge with ~200\100\36 cc where your side took only 2\5. It's all about final push choice. Who did the right choice - had it all. If we would not hold that oren fight - the result would be different.

yes, but that 1 castle was aden, not dion, and the second siege u mentioned we ended up with 3/5, not 2/5

I messed the numbers(our side had 100 cc) and i'm talking about the siedge(04/06/2017) when jangle took castle and ES(with 70 cc) took 2 castles.

1 hour ago, Baluu said:

You wouldn't evolve nothing if DL never fell and that is the fact. After they fell, you made the biggest zerg ever on the server to not lose control, and your ally keeping it till these days. So please, tell me more that Im looking for excuses.

Edited by Myrtan

12 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

I messed the numbers(our side had 100 cc) and i'm talking about the siedge(04/06/2017) when jangle took castle and ES(with 70 cc) took 2 castles.

yeah, so then its different CS where perkunas didnt have 200 ppl (dunno where u took that info) and dont forget it was the siege WS had drama with anathema which didnt participate? (or at least not whole siege?) but was still in CC, so yeah

19 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You wouldn't evolve nothing if DL never fell and that is the fact. After they fell, you made the biggest zerg ever on the server to not lose control, and your ally keeping it till these days. So please, tell me more that Im looking for excuses.

It's fact that you are always looking for excuses, And back in the days when DL was growing strong i was a SM member from DL side. :-D I also gave contribution to that strong side, oh and if i remember well i pushed all my CP back then to push Epic farm characters and guess what when i left they dominated Epics so yeah cool story your saying not knowing shiet cause your to young here to act as you know everything.

4 minutes ago, Baluu said:

It's fact that you are always looking for excuses, And back in the days when DL was growing strong i was a SM member from DL side. :-D I also gave contribution to that strong side, oh and if i remember well i pushed all my CP back then to push Epic farm characters and guess what when i left they dominated Epics so yeah cool story your saying not knowing shiet cause your to young here to act as you know everything.

Im about year here on the server, but well... let's say I have different opinion. So can I get the screen of ur CC? 9_9

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Im about year here on the server, but well... let's say I have different opinion. So can I get the screen of ur CC? 9_9

In a year i moved to my home town, got a new job, got a new dog, my 2 dogs are making love to make beautyful little puppys, i got new forniture for my new home, as you can see alot happends in a year. ;-) (i don't have pic sorry to dissapoint you, numbers/excuses is not everything for me)

Edited by Baluu

14 hours ago, Baluu said:

got a new dog, my 2 dogs are making love to make beautyful little puppys,

Was this a troll or is this guy seriouslly writing such stuff ? Oo

12 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

Was this a troll or is this guy seriouslly writing such stuff ? Oo

Thats not important, people forget that in a year alot of things happend, thats all you have to take from what i said, but i can clean you up on that info, i have a specific breed of dogs and i let them reproduce themself. Breed is called Bouvier Bernois. If you wanna look into it. :P

Edited by Baluu

31 minutes ago, LuoBuSAMA said:

what about the results?

Nothing interesting, Perkunas bigger numbers but we still fcked up horribly with the numbers we had. Siege seemed hopeless and that we will lose all the castles, but JF stormed Dion (Don't know what was happening at Oren but I guess there full ally attack was concentrated) at the last moment which Terroristas + TFD failed to defend, and was too late for them to try zerg us and recapture, so BadProducts left with one "honor score" :)

Edited by Myrtan

Can i get info who try lead enemy allies? 

I was watching on CC after start CS, i saw number 160. If i watched on Kolls stream before GoT at morning, i saw crying one polish boy about numbers like 500, so i dont think, that u will trust my numbers. 

For long time we had many mass pvps, SM was as bomb on battlefield. Very interesting tactic i saw from BadProducts, i call it "Run of Death" on Giran, 2times xD

Gf

@Koll Man, i like your stream, but u miss so many mass pvps. O.o

Why u dont use function port to char? With it u can very simple find most mass pvps during CS, just make list with clan leaders.