Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Red August 2017

5 minutes ago, vinter said:

Ex DarkLegion members speaking about zerg...

We were just speaking about china. But if you wanna speak zerg. How is DL having ~15players more than the enemy on one siege the same thing as what you since the beginning of the year? Do you realize ES left you and you still have over 60% of the siege players ? Imagine what % you had before... Zerg Zerg Zerg

Edited by weeeeD
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, weeeeD said:

Because having ~15players more than the enemy on one siege is the same thing as what you since the beginning of the year? Do you realize ES left you and you still have over 60% of the siege players ? Imagine what % you had before... Zerg Zerg Zerg

Are u serious? 15 players?

2 minutes ago, vinter said:

Are u serious? 15 players?

It is fine, i didn't expect a zerg player to be able to count.

Btw also about DL, my old clan wasn't even being accepted in their ally until you guys decided to make 2, 3 alliances "evolving" into a big zerg. Then Soil started recruiting some too and we got in. WickedSick has always worked to have the biggest zerg, that's just a fact. I mean even now, while having this huge zerg, you guys still tried to get SM help on sieges... They wanted our help too, but at least they lacked number so it was less embarassing for them to message us.

Look who is speaking about zerg, the guy from ally with 200 ppl cc, still tried to pm for 69 at siege. And his ex-leader wrote a love letter for us to have 69 at epic right after a day ES left them .Well played :)). 

Edited by Jerna
  • Like 1

:D Funny guy.

1) Ppl were joining DL side cause WS were providing "join or pk" politics and absorbing many well-known retards to the ally.

2) WS side was so chicken that when DL have dissolved and the opposition have reduced to 50cc numbers vs 200, they kept ES in ally for 6 months. More than that, they were continuing to recrut\push enemy to join them.

5 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

:D Funny guy.

1) Ppl were joining DL side cause WS were providing "join or pk" politics and absorbing many well-known retards to the ally.

2) WS side was so chicken that when DL have dissolved and the opposition have reduced to 50cc numbers vs 200, they kept ES in ally for 6 months. More than that, they were continuing to recrut\push enemy to join them.

1) Most of  "Neutral" or  "No clan" players were from DL and they want only free exp on high lvl without pvp. WS politic is good for us and for server, cause people must play as party/clan. Classic is about mass grups, not for solo/selfish players.

2)WS players were in game 1/2 time as top players from DL. WS made ally and we cant for it that DL ally broke up.

So many players in DL were so toxic, Soil was poisoned from it , they broke up, so we must destroy our alliance? ?

Wake up. It doesnt work like this.

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

1) Most of  "Neutral" or  "No clan" players were from DL and they want only free exp on high lvl without pvp. WS politic is good for us and for server, cause people must play as party/clan. Classic is about mass grups, not for solo/selfish players.

2)WS players were in game 1/2 time as top players from DL. WS made ally and we cant for it that DL ally broke up.

So many players in DL were so toxic, Soil was poisoned from it , they broke up, so we must destroy our alliance? ?

1) "Most of  "Neutral" or  "No clan" players were from DL" - its so bullsh1t, it's not even a common sense. If they are already in DL, how they are noclans\new players who are chosing the side? I'm not talking is it good for the server or bad. I described that it's not DL's fault that they have more ppl for some time, its all WS efforts. What a bullsh1t are u trying to imply here by "Classic is about mass grups, not for solo/selfish players."? Really?¬¬ ABG\loa random groups were no idea about that, thank you mighty and kind WS side that pushed everything on 2 legs inside the ally. Poor stupid ppl could not survive without your helpxD

2) Shortly? Yes. To have fun and competition. Conditions were changed. You had wars before that ally, it wouldnt trouble for anyone to have wars again. No wars, no competition >> reduced online for every side>slow dying of the server. The hunger for domination&epics was lasted for 6 month and finally we have the big war again. 

It does work like this if the side have balls. If the leaders of the side understand that the big war is necessary to any l2 server to be alive. WS side was turning the server to 1-sided swamp. I've been in this shoes many times on several servers but I never met so short-sighted greedy leaders.

\\use stiba's skill

ps: Kiam, sorry for offtopic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Lol at calling WS + ES an alliance. You just gathered for mutual hate against DL, while mostly hating and never trusting each other. But i guess you enjoyed being in line for free epics and castles (while taking the entire siege entertainment away from the server, gz), so why break it right? Why have wartags around the map if you can free farm in a carebear world where you're allied with everyone, who plays L2 for pvp after all :D:D:D ?

And how does any of that excuse you guys for PMing SM recently for 69 on sieges and epics anyway, while already having the heavy majority of players ? Is it also Darklegion's fault ? Literally no shame and no excuses, is just a pure zerg mentality.

Oh and i'm pretty sure your side recruited the most toxic DL players like zakna cp anyway, so your random toxic flame just makes us laugh. Not to mention how toxic some of your members have always been (let me know who used to play the AAAAAAAAA epic char, cuz i suppose it was the toxic leader himself :D).