Chest

2.0 dagger damage

i test daggers at 2.0 , and now in 1.5 , damage from skills is same. it is ok ? daggers still weak class at 2.0 , still weakened like on 1.5 ?  its not normal for dagger class players .

@Chest

are you one of that Phantom Rangers that powerleveld with FC and now after classchange to Dagger realised that its not soooooo cool?

;)

Edited by Anytime
  • Like 5

im not phantom ranger, i am dagger class #anytime !im always play as dagger, its my favorite class, but here i see daggerclass are broken... dagger on 1.5GK is stronger than here . daggers on 2.0GK is OP. if they have same dmg like now with bugs and nerfer dmg , then here no one play this class. watch GK 1.5 , watch GK 2.0 . then talk this bullshit about daggers with 1.5k dmage for robes. and dont tell me about backstab critical x2. watch 2.0GK when they crit 6-8k . dagger class is normal only for archers :D because archer can alive after 1 backstab , ant talk to much.

53 minutes ago, Chest said:

i test daggers at 2.0 , and now in 1.5 , damage from skills is same. it is ok ? daggers still weak class at 2.0 , still weakened like on 1.5 ?  its not normal for dagger class players .

haha, class that make 4 frags for 1 death is weakened

Just now, kkthx said:

haha, class that make 4 frags for 1 death is weakened

... omg you are not dagger, try play with it here. all who play as other class pls leave this post.

4 minutes ago, Chest said:

... omg you are not dagger, try play with it here. all who play as other class pls leave this post.

haha, make yet voting poll
"Buff daggers?"
1. "Yes"
2. "No"
and invite only daggers to vote xD

2 minutes ago, kkthx said:

haha, make yet voting poll
"Buff daggers?"
1. "Yes"
2. "No"
and invite only daggers to vote xD

with nerfed daggers on server , we dont have much this class ppls ;) i dont need "buff dagger" as you say . i only want  properly work of it . I'm sure that they do not work right here 

Edited by Chest

MMM smells like old cp member wich was really sad when he changed TH from PR, seeing those vids on GK , look dagger on GK on 2.0 hero daggers 12k Backstab then think that you will do the same shit here :D

For sure landrate on blows is shitty, but cmon daggers thug life mate, deal with it or just change class to necro :D

21 minutes ago, Chest said:

im not phantom ranger, i am dagger class #anytime !im always play as dagger, its my favorite class, but here i see daggerclass are broken... dagger on 1.5GK is stronger than here . daggers on 2.0GK is OP. if they have same dmg like now with bugs and nerfer dmg , then here no one play this class. watch GK 1.5 , watch GK 2.0 . then talk this bullshit about daggers with 1.5k dmage for robes. and dont tell me about backstab critical x2. watch 2.0GK when they crit 6-8k . dagger class is normal only for archers :D because archer can alive after 1 backstab , ant talk to much.

dunno what u are talking about, daggers right now are boosted as **** on live server, u dont do as many double crits as on official, but at least u land every single blow, unlike on official when every second blow is miss

people watching videos from GK top stacked parties and then wondering why they dont make dmg with their average character here, thats some good sh1t i laugh on

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ErKy said:

MMM smells like old cp member wich was really sad when he changed TH from PR, seeing those vids on GK , look dagger on GK on 2.0 hero daggers 12k Backstab then think that you will do the same shit here :D

For sure landrate on blows is shitty, but cmon daggers thug life mate, deal with it or just change class to necro :D

u talk about enzo or  T0sh ? 
i dont want change class, i will not deal with it !!! i know dagger must be stronger and make more damage from skills , server not have online , because here only mages-archers-gladi. fuck it where daggers ?

1 minute ago, Chest said:

u talk about enzo or  T0sh ? 
i dont want change class, i will not deal with it !!! i know dagger must be stronger and make more damage from skills , server not have online , because here only mages-archers-gladi. fuck it where daggers ?

Explanation on Modoy's post couldnt have said it better :P You guys watch GK movies from Hero daggers fully Epic and stacked and think you will be doing same amount of Damage and 1 shot everyone with backstab. GL

modoy play as dagger first pls , then talk . you generally speak a lot, but all your words do not make sense. if for you "archer"  ,dagger now is good class  , then go other forum post and talk about sh11t

1 minute ago, Chest said:

modoy play as dagger first pls , then talk . you generally speak a lot, but all your words do not make sense. if for you "archer"  ,dagger now is good class  , then go other forum post and talk about sh11t

i played dagger a bit on this server, can we talk now? (to be precise, i played on all of the daggers, PW/AW and TH) and honestly i dont see where is the problem, except the thing that they land everything and u dont need hands/brain to land it

Edited by MoDoy

1 minute ago, ErKy said:

Explanation on Modoy's post couldnt have said it better :P You guys watch GK movies from Hero daggers fully Epic and stacked and think you will be doing same amount of Damage and 1 shot everyone with backstab. GL

no, I do not compare with the hero characters on gk . i see movies 60-74 daggers , and damage is not like here :))

31 minutes ago, Chest said:

But wasnt you trying to get infos about PR dyes, bought a bow - sold it some time ago - then tryed to buy dagger again?

Thought you classchanged from PR > Dagger.

Sry if im wrong!

Edited by Anytime

a bit ? ok we can talk , but please dont talk about interlude servers . if u play a bit "" then why dagger damage for you is normal here ?how its possible ?tyrants shoot 3k :D  gladiator OP , PR 10k fatal , mages crit every hit, AND FUCKING DAGGER MAKES 1.5k to robe armor :D

Again you compare videos and then look at our server, do you know wich buffs had the enemy target that those daggers were killing? u making comparison exactly with same buffs as on that videos?

Cmon i had this argue with T0sh many times because he saw all this pvp dagger videos and he was whining because he wasnt making the same amount of damage.

Anytime plays TH also and he does pretty decent damage, thing is dagger right now with the current meta is hard to play against mages etc, yes it is but thats how dagger has always been. High risk/ High reward, also luck dependant , sure.

2 minutes ago, Anytime said:

But wasnt you trying to get infos about PR dyes, bought a bow - sold it some time ago - then tryed to buy dagger again?

Thought you classchanged from PR > Dagger.

Sry if im wrong!

i up daggger to 66 , then change to PR and try play this class , up some level ,  and  I did not like archer gameplay , then back to dagger class 

1 more video, try do same shit here . u got 3k from tyrant range skill and press to village :D

Edited by Chest

NOW TRY DO IT ON 2.0 without focus daeth/focus power and lvl 76

Edited by Chest

If you wanna proof that dagger damage is to low on our server you need to give admins some proofs.

Find a video from 2.0 and try to reenact the situation on testserver.