Chest

2.0 dagger damage

1 minute ago, Reaper said:

CoV, Baium lvl 3, AQ lvl 3, Hero dagger, Drake set+8, Baium talisman, Dragon fruit, Heroic grandeur, Focus Death, Critical Wound (and other things i will keep for myself so i can take advantage of them while other daggers wont)

In addition to already existing Hex + Stigma and you double crit, thats how you make 10-20k crits

2.0 armor sets +8 dont give skill power.

here is 2.0 78 lvl AW without AQ and BAIUM.

2 minutes ago, Chest said:

hex +focus death...

not to mention about hero weapon + hero zerk

Edited by chevignon

7 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Stop driving ppl away Lama! We need at least 4 cp more xD

I know I know....
I really try to resist but this guy... Is too much
Compare top farmed hero dagger  dmg with what??? 

16 minutes ago, Chest said:

glad and tyrant are bugged now ! u dont know ? they never make 3k-6k dmg from range skills, its STR bug . every hit=critical . i dont need talk about glads , this class OP only now. got fix , or many ppls leave i think . and i dont need play on bugged character.

then i must be doing something wrong, since i don't get a critical on every hit and i never make 6k damage with ranged skills 10.gif

2 minutes ago, chevignon said:

hex +focus death...

realy ? will see on our 2.0 how dagger can hit same dmg.
all pro lineagers here i see. You are all so smart, happy for you. all talking about daggers , but play as archers-mages-gladi. 

2 minutes ago, Chest said:

realy ? will see on our 2.0 how dagger can hit same dmg.
all pro lineagers here i see. You are all so smart, happy for you. all talking about daggers , but play as archers-mages-gladi. 

focus death gives u already a 90 % dmg increase...do u even know about skills ?

And im a dagger....

Edited by chevignon

5 minutes ago, Chest said:

Half of those fights are vs low lvl guys (SoS still has 65 lvl max lvl mobs, you dont xp there with 72+ guys), he is using hex from time to time and i guess you meant that 12k and 20k dmg on sieges? those people had 100% Heroic Grandeur (you can see at least 3-4 animations of that skill in a row) which decreases their P def by 50%, he has hero dagger which is +30% critical damage, not to say we dont know conditions of enemies (for example ProblemOfficer EE in ToI fight is possibly just oop box and had no buffs?)

imagine i can hit 2-3k dmg right now, then for him its easy to make 5-6k backstab to robes, so the critical will end up 10-20k

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chest said:

i see Only reaper is normal here.  other blunt trolls only speak , no deal 

actually u are the only troll and the rest is normal...

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

yeah we can see that..

see see , i dont care about your mind kid .

Also Jimmy is part of the more stacked party on Gran Kain and i guess you dont know how it works in those kind of parties, but they are rotating epics and enchanted sets even during pve, so just because he doesnt have AQ/Baium on solo gank in video, doesnt mean he doesnt have those on the sieges (he probably doesnt have baium, but he most probably has the AQ lvl 3)

For sure dagger isnt fine here, we have some problem on landing blow ( too high chance) and some problem with DEX stat ( but was already reported and waiting for fix, like rizo said )

On 2.0 the big "boost" is mobility and 3rd class skills, and on 2,5 additional dmg on blow ( around  15% )

dmg on live is fine.

Edited by woot123

Just now, chevignon said:

actually u are the only troll and the rest is normal...

im troll ? how much daggers we have on server  ? 3? 5? im troll ? all who try play dagger leave the server. i dont want leave , i want dagggers work fine, try say it on this retarded forum , because i see damage here is lower than official 1.5 . i dont know why its lower , and dont need know why it is , its not my problem . i just look video from 1.5grankain/shillien , and see difference .
But it's all useless i see . ok no problem .
we all will see 2.0 changes on live .
now close topic .

5 hours ago, Chest said:

for you dagger damage is normal ? so why you do not play here anymore with your TH?? its not my work to find and fix any bugs and errors you know ?

Because their CP is playing on test server and searching for bugs not like half of server farming free spots. The only full CP i saw on test server.

And I am playing ES and killing daggers 76. Oh Oh oH

Edited by ProGressive

7 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Because their CP is playing on test server and searching for bugs not like half of server farming free spots. The only full CP i saw on test server.

true true ;)

O.o u realize that the 20k dmg is with max setup on 2.0 right (on maybe no buff low lvl target)

meanwhile ur hiting wh guy with crap buffs on 1.5 and complain daggers are bad ,seems legit back to pr?

13 hours ago, Chest said:

gladi/tyrant bugged, and will be fixed on 2.0 like admin says , so gl with 6k on gladi

Btch please, last time I made over 5k on a fucking tyrant 9_9

tell me 1 thing how a gladiator/tyrant can do 2-3x more damage than a dagger .
+ its from range skills
+its no needed to take back
how its possible, whats wrong here then ? I did not see them shoot at GK like that

26 minutes ago, Chest said:

tell me 1 thing how a gladiator/tyrant can do 2-3x more damage than a dagger .
+ its from range skills
+its no needed to take back
how its possible, whats wrong here then ? I did not see them shoot at GK like that

have you ever heard of +STR dyes?

combine those with warrior dance, greater might and combat aura, then you'll see the results.

24 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

have you ever heard of +STR dyes?

combine those with warrior dance, greater might and combat aura, then you'll see the results.

admins wanted to fix something in 2.0 i think. But dont worry to much about tyr and gladi - these destros can one shot ppl soon ???

• Like 1