Chest

2.0 dagger damage

9 hours ago, Chest said:

i heard about bugged str status :) and this error make gladi.tyrr op char

then you must have heard wrong, because their issue has nothing to do with extra damage from STR, since apparently that scales correctly.

the only issue here is about the critical chance of skills:

https://4gameforum.com/threads/560501/

but i guess it's just way easier to cry on the forum over and over, instead of actually searching for reliable infos.

if you think gladi and tyrant are op, good luck at killing DA, necro and destroyer in 2.0.

Edited by Arcanum
  • Like 1

man ... im fine and dont cry . daggers class suck in our server , and this is problem ..I'm sure something is wrong . dont know what , but its true. if this cant change or fixed, no problem .
the time will come when we have more daggerclass player here,maybe then pay attention to us. 
but now -
I cant find the problem,maybe its STATS,MAYBE buffs.. I do not want to argue with you all.

and I have no proof . but I'm sure that someone will appear smarter than me.  I do not think everyone is happy , about 3classes dominant here...sorry for bad english .
just play the game , i know we all not kids a
nd understand each other. so 
let it be as you say.
have fun

1 hour ago, Chest said:

man ... im fine and dont cry . daggers class suck in our server , and this is problem ..I'm sure something is wrong . dont know what , but its true. if this cant change or fixed, no problem .
the time will come when we have more daggerclass player here,maybe then pay attention to us. 
but now -
I cant find the problem,maybe its STATS,MAYBE buffs.. I do not want to argue with you all.

and I have no proof . but I'm sure that someone will appear smarter than me.  I do not think everyone is happy , about 3classes dominant here...sorry for bad english .
just play the game , i know we all not kids a
nd understand each other. so 
let it be as you say.
have fun

I really dont understand wtf is wrong with u. I played a bit Anytime days before. And it was fine for me. With full supports build one shoted most of Robe/ light users from hide. No AQ3. What u want to do? run in hide around of full cp and one shot 1b1?

U cant kill most of other classes. this is classic, debuff chronicle, probably u noticed it already :D

I'm quite agree on Chest.

When I test to duel with TH 56, I'm SWS 57, he can't managed to kill me until he runs out of mp, my equip is doom set +0, dyes con +8, his weapon is demon dagger I think. I almost kill him using cursed dagger +0, str -10, self buff, and even I'm just stand still during the first half minute and let him backstab me because he want to test damage and I thought I'm gonna die fast. It is just sad.

I think dagger skill should be higher due to their disadvantages (need to be from back & not 100% chance). I'm not saying it needs to be 1 hit die, but still, need higher damage as they don't have stun, hold, debuff (other than hex on AW).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jurgel said:

I'm quite agree on Chest.

When I test to duel with TH 56, I'm SWS 57, he can't managed to kill me until he runs out of mp, my equip is doom set +0, dyes con +8, his weapon is demon dagger I think. I almost kill him using cursed dagger +0, str -10, self buff, and even I'm just stand still during the first half minute and let him backstab me because he want to test damage and I thought I'm gonna die fast. It is just sad.

I think dagger skill should be higher due to their disadvantages (need to be from back & not 100% chance). I'm not saying it needs to be 1 hit die, but still, need higher damage as they don't have stun, hold, debuff (other than hex on AW).

Wow, amazing test asassin try kill tank. Maybed u can use your brain and u can start think why l2 has 31classes.

Wait, waaaaaait. Hawkey dont kill tank too. Call gm team and remake hawkey on stronger beast, because its not fair, he cant kill tank alone. 

You are so extremly stupid. If u want make more test, try test some bomb or gass bottle with fire, your test help the world. 1 of 5mld idiots will be here less on this crazy world.

19 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Wow, amazing test asassin try kill tank. Maybed u can use your brain and u can start think why l2 has 31classes.

Wait, waaaaaait. Hawkey dont kill tank too. Call gm team and remake hawkey on stronger beast, because its not fair, he cant kill tank alone. 

You are so extremly stupid. If u want make more test, try test some bomb or gass bottle with fire, your test help the world. 1 of 5mld idiots will be here less on this crazy world.

Sorry if you think I'm stupid, but any other class can kill me easily (WL/Gladi/tyrant/mage/archer too but not as easy as other class)

Edited by jurgel
  • Like 1

Dagger not supossed to kill any class in heavy armor, specially bards and tanks. End of story

3 minutes ago, jurgel said:

Sorry if you think I'm stupid, but any other class can kill me easily (WL/Gladi/tyrant/mage/archer too but not as easy as other class)

1. U must think about time line in game

Early game: Mages>Archers>Melee

Mid game: Mages>=Archers,Melee

Late game: Mages <= Archers <= Melee

Exist rly good parties and they can kill better set up pt thx their skill. 

2. Daggers werent create on killing tanks, they must focus only chars with weak p.defs and huge dmg, heal. With mid/late game, if u are not noob, u must have top buff, good equip +++ and probably some epics jewels.

3.This game is about mass pvp, not 1vs1. So your work is remove from fight mages or healers, archers. Tanks, melee beasts as tyr/glad/destro is work for mages. TH can kill one his target on 2-3skills and its good for him on this patch.

Exception is Oly, but there u havent top buff and u cant win everytime, if your enemies arent noobs. Its simply oly.

Its magic lineage. Solo people or small group do nothing here, its reason why Classic is so fcking good.

17 minutes ago, ErKy said:

Dagger not supossed to kill any class in heavy armor, specially bards and tanks. End of story

I know, but it's weaker than any other light armor class, that's why I said need a little boost in damage, because his skill need certain criteria like from back for backstab, or chance on deadly blow. It still can't kill heavy armor class, but will be equal to other light armor class.

only my opinion but: if you think dagger is not fine in 1.5 you should really think about a classchange. Cauz it wont get better on 2.0 unitl a decent level on 3rd class.

The Damage is fine. The only (small) Problem is that you need full buff, fire dance and VS active to deal propper damage (a lot of other classes do much better w/o BD in my eyes).

... if you have also access to a cat - you often one hit soft targets.

If your enemy is a bit lower on level you can deal near to 5k dmg on gladi with lucky crit backstab (not happend only one time).

And there is have "Half-Kill" atm.

Also we should not forget that if you manage to land a backstab - the damage goes directly to the hp!

Edited by Anytime

10 minutes ago, jurgel said:

I know, but it's weaker than any other light armor class, that's why I said need a little boost in damage, because his skill need certain criteria like from back for backstab, or chance on deadly blow. It still can't kill heavy armor class, but will be equal to other light armor class.

They are called game mechanics :) TH need only better fix, not boost..FIX, dmg wise is all fine, we are on 1,5 chronicle w/o cov/pof/pow, 3rd class skills and rune. 

@Stiba007 Good point, that's how you should answer in the first place.

@Anytime I agree if dagger need full buff, dance song to be good, but that's not always the case, btw I'm not dagger class.

@woot123 Yeah, fix is a better word, like stun on shadow step, or dash-like for AW and PW.

50 minutes ago, Anytime said:

only my opinion but: if you think dagger is not fine in 1.5 you should really think about a classchange. Cauz it wont get better on 2.0 unitl a decent level on 3rd class.

The Damage is fine. The only (small) Problem is that you need full buff, fire dance and VS active to deal propper damage (a lot of other classes do much better w/o BD in my eyes).

... if you have also access to a cat - you often one hit soft targets.

If your enemy is a bit lower on level you can deal near to 5k dmg on gladi with lucky crit backstab (not happend only one time).

And there is have "Half-Kill" atm.

Also we should not forget that if you manage to land a backstab - the damage goes directly to the hp!

Remove dagger mastery, half kill, nerf deadly landrate from 80% to 45%, backstab from around 100% to 70%,, keep dmg/blow same and hello here you have oryginal 2.0 dagger. Right now dagger is boosted and gonna receive nerf. There gonna be sea of tears on forum after dagger fix. I wanna read anytime opinion after that xD

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Remove dagger mastery, half kill, nerf deadly landrate from 80% to 45%, backstab from around 100% to 70%,, keep dmg/blow same and hello here you have oryginal 2.0 dagger. Right now dagger is boosted and gonna receive nerf. There gonna be sea of tears on forum after dagger fix. I wanna read anytime opinion after that xD

i guess you didnt read my post correct.

In my first sentence im saying dagger is fine atm and wont get better in 2.0.

I also said earlier in some topic that it will be a "nerf".

+ I already made enough tests in 2.0 (closed and open beta) - so i definitely know what we or i can expect.

So what you expect to read from me?

Edited by Anytime

Watch @Cyane video in media section. If you can handle as hard class as dagger is, you can do pretty well with it. People are right, dagger's job is to eliminate robes unexpected and as fast as possible because this will influence the pvp overall. 

7 minutes ago, Anytime said:

i guess you didnt read my post correct.

In my first sentence im saying dagger is fine atm and wont get better in 2.0.

I also said earlier in some topic that it will be a nerf.

+ I already made enough tests in 2.0 (beta) - so i definitely know what we/i can expect.

And conclusion is : dagger will be shit. Isnt it? Its gonna be worst dd. Mby aw 78 gonna be reliable cos of insane focus death (finally u gonna land blows + dmg boost) + hex + oly speed potions, shadowstep hide reuse reset. 

Edited by Rizos

26 minutes ago, Rizos said:

And conclusion is : dagger will be shit. Isnt it? Its gonna be worst dd. Mby aw 78 gonna be reliable cos of insane focus death (finally u gonna land blows + dmg boost) + hex + oly speed potions, shadowstep hide reuse reset.

We will see how they do in pvp.

They are loosing a lot damage with fixed landrates and no half kill. So ye if you compare it to 1.5 - it will suck. Cauz you will have a lot of situations where you try hard on a target and fail lot of blows.

But i think they will get back a big part of their potential on 3rd class and especially on lvl 78.

Edited by Anytime

The dagger revival starts with 78 and increases till 80. (except Wr, who already gets the first sick skill on 76, which is pretty nice for a dagger)

With lvl 78 they getting a 60-90 %dmg increase (depending on the skill) The lvl 79 Skills are amazing too (Mirage will be annoying as hell)

Of course reaching those lvls (1-79=79-80) will take ages but its a long term project :) and if u have fun in playing your class, u just dont care and have fun playing with your friends

Edited by chevignon

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

And add dex increase landing blow and str increase chance x2 crit too, in my opinion dagger on 1,5 lacks of mobility and dmg boost and with 2,0 u will have both (like focus chance/power and shadow step + reset skills) ofc rune/cov too. 

Edited by woot123

On 8/28/2017 at 9:01 PM, chevignon said:

focus death gives u already a 90 % dmg increase...do u even know about skills ?

And im a dagger....

it gives 45% to skills and 90% to hand attack.

hello, dagger )

• Like 1

On 8/28/2017 at 8:45 PM, Rizos said:

Most of dagger partys also use active SE spaming stigma and that increase dmg bu 48% ^^, Dont forget on Zaken update dagger blows get buffed blows power by around 30%

where did you see 30% bro?

topicstarter is a schoolboy, we can forgive him. dagger dmg is fine here, the main problem is that you are newb.

true dagger is here, niggas <3

all say dagger must kill robes ? he cant! first try to do it , then talk , he cant kill robe . in last siege i hit to robe with full buffs 1.5k , i hit robe 5 times he alive,i cant hit to mithril d grade set 2k :DDD . ofcourse its without cat buff , because we dont need have this buff on CLASSIC !!!!! and you say dagger damage is fine ?

1) Well, let's say that the dagger gets Focus power/Focus DEATH , and as one of you say this dont give 60/90% , this give 40-60% to real dmg. twith this buff th hit about 2.1k to robe . +15% from chant of vyctory . ok as you say its give only 5% yea ? ok then we have about 2.2k dmg to robe . and queen 10%,baium talisman 5% , some rune 6lvl ~200dmg.
dmg will be like ~2.7k ... this is not accurate. But just imagine.. 2.7k ok . maybe 3k maybe 2.5k ..  and asl you all say its high dmg ? go look official 2.0 server what dmg dagger doo ! i cant get proofs for 1.5 or 2.0 . but i see in old video of GK , and 1.5 damage more than here, and 2.0 damage will be more than here .. no proofs, Just see the difference..i think all see the difference ! but i dont understand why for all dagger is fine ...!? or all scared fixed dagger? if its work like on old videos of classic , i think more of us start play dagger , or reroll other classes. 

11 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

it gives 45% to skills and 90% to hand attack.

hello, dagger )

correct me if im wrong but this 90% are a dmg increase from the back

and where do u take the 45 % to skills ?

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

topicstarter is a schoolboy, we can forgive him. dagger dmg is fine here, the main problem is that you are newb.

true dagger is here, niggas <3

hi poseidon :D we will see you in 2.0 as a TH ? or you still PR and say about dagger dmg is fine ?