Chest

2.0 dagger damage

1 hour ago, chevignon said:

The dagger revival starts with 78 and increases till 80. (except Wr, who already gets the first sick skill on 76, which is pretty nice for a dagger)

With lvl 78 they getting a 60-80 %dmg increase (depending on the skill) The lvl 79 Skills are amazing too (Mirage will be annoying as hell)

Of course reaching those lvls (1-79=79-80) will take ages but its a long term project :) and if u have fun in playing your class, u just dont care and have fun playing with your friends

Nope bro. Focus death increase output dmg by around 35-40%. Focus power by 30-35%. The biggest boost from focus death is the bonus for blow landrate, thats why th gonna sux when mirage goes off.

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Nope bro. Focus death increase output dmg by around 35-40%. Focus power by 30-35%. The biggest boost from focus death is the bonus for bliw landrate, thats why th gonna sux when mirage goes off.

Rear critical dmg +90% means for me, that every skill and critical hit of a general attack from the back has an 90% dmg increase.

Im Wrong with that ?

sry im not a shoolboy . im 27yo.
and again - i just see the damage difference from official server and here.
i think we all see it , but all agree "damage is fine".ok we will see how dagger be in 2.0 our server. dont understand why all ignore the fact of difference

1 minute ago, chevignon said:

Rear critical dmg +90% means for me, that every skill and critical hit of a general attack from the back has an 90% dmg increase.

Im Wrong with that ?

so if pw hits 2k he will hit 3800 just bcs of focus death? nice bro. then death whisper should give 35% dmg, not 25% as it gives :D

1 minute ago, Chest said:

sry im not a shoolboy . im 27yo.
and again - i just see the damage difference from official server and here.
i think we all see it , but all agree "damage is fine".ok we will see how dagger be in 2.0 our server. dont understand why all ignore the fact of difference

ok, not schoolboy, agroboy. they are boosted and show moments when they win. 

targets could be lower lvl and w.o buffs. as i remember you crit more in lower lvl guys.

plus those dmg bonuses, like cov, epics, oe set, rune in dagger and so on are doing their job.

plus in 2.0 you crit more often than in our bugged 1.5.

15 minutes ago, Chest said:

hi poseidon :D we will see you in 2.0 as a TH ? or you still PR and say about dagger dmg is fine ?

if my cp play then you will see me. 

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

so if pw hits 2k he will hit 3800 just bcs of focus death? nice bro. then death whisper should give 35% dmg, not 25% as it gives :D

Like i said..correct me if im wrong. Im allways willing to learn about and change my opinions.

U say its 45 % to skills. Do u read it somewhere or is it your own calculation from tests ?

I really respect ur words since u were the only dagger since opening of the server next to tatsumaki and it allways seemed that ur well informed and know what you are talking about

Edited by chevignon
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, chevignon said:

Like i said..correct me if im wrong. Im allways willing to learn about and change my opinions.

U say its 45 % to skills. Do u read it somewhere or is it your own calculation from tests ?

broski, sorry for my bully style. i am at work, cant talk too much. 

i took all the info from offi forums and tests, ofc now i cant share it bcs it was long-long ago.

you can check it any time in obt.

Edited by Poseidon

10 minutes ago, chevignon said:

Im Wrong with that ?

Yes, its l2, dobt search for logic there, all i can assure you is that focus death gonna give 90% crit dmg for auto attack crits and around 35-40% crit dmg for skills

shorter. The dagger sucks now, and he will suck at 2.0 too. and we still no have dagger on server .
if glady/tyrants will be fixed,because they must be fixed , then all still archer-mages.and then its not l2classic , It's more like interlude

4 minutes ago, Chest said:

shorter. The dagger sucks now, and he will suck at 2.0 too. and we still no have dagger on server .
if glady/tyrants will be fixed,because they must be fixed , then all still archer-mages.and then its not l2classic , It's more like interlude

Then Modoy have to change to dagger :P

Just now, chevignon said:

Then Modoy have to change to dagger :P

modoy dont do this 100% , because dagger here not like l2 classic .

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:
14 minutes ago, Chest said:

shorter. Im suck dagger and im crying as little baby.

I like  you too

37 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Nope bro. Focus death increase output dmg by around 35-40%. Focus power by 30-35%. The biggest boost from focus death is the bonus for blow landrate, thats why th gonna sux when mirage goes off.

cant wait to switch to elf :x

3 minutes ago, Anytime said:

Dont firget mirrage has bow 2 min duration bur 5 min reuse so i think its gonna be pretty cool ^^. 

When u switch to elf remember to make male and continue @MoDoy's tradition :D

58 minutes ago, Anytime said:

may as well switch class entirely 108.gif

nah, just kidding.

our destro will probably still need someone to lower his HP for frenzy, lolololol

Regarding the difference between stated critical dmg increase on the buff tooltips and the real dmg increase:

I might be wrong but I'm pretty convicend that everything works as intended but you are missing the difference between % increase of base dmg and % increase of Total dmg.

When looking at death blow increasing by 90% the dmg from the back it means it increases the base dmg by 90%, not the total dmg after death whisper and dance of fire is applied. Ok so why it doesn't work like that when you compare blow with no buffs to blow with 1 buff only (i.e. death whisper only) ? It's probably because PW and TH have critical dmg passives which are increasing the critical dmg but don't count towards the base stats/dmg.

21 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

Regarding the difference between stated critical dmg increase on the buff tooltips and the real dmg increase:

I might be wrong but I'm pretty convicend that everything works as intended but you are missing the difference between % increase of base dmg and % increase of Total dmg.

When looking at death blow increasing by 90% the dmg from the back it means it increases the base dmg by 90%, not the total dmg after death whisper and dance of fire is applied. Ok so why it doesn't work like that when you compare blow with no buffs to blow with 1 buff only (i.e. death whisper only) ? It's probably because PW and TH have critical dmg passives which are increasing the critical dmg but don't count towards the base stats/dmg.

You are partially right. Difference is cos of different bonus dmg factors like crit dmg pasive, rune, vicious stance. BUT Death whisper, dance if fire, cov, focus death - all these bonuses multiply each other and base blow dmg. Anyway focus death bonus is still conted different than death whisper bonus. Death whisper gives 35% crit dmg but TH gets +/- 25% stronger blows from it, folloeing this logic, while focus death gives 90%, you would expect 65% stronger blows but in fact you get +- 35% bonus...

Edited by Rizos

3 hours ago, ProGressive said:

3rd prof dagger on test server with backstab 6 k dmg on me. thats bad?

stfu - dont tell them! ¬¬

Edited by Anytime