Chest

2.0 dagger damage

4 minutes ago, Anytime said:

If you wanna proof that dagger damage is to low on our server you need to give admins some proofs.

Find a video from 2.0 and try to reenact the situation on testserver.

for you dagger damage is normal ? so why you do not play here anymore with your TH?? its not my work to find and fix any bugs and errors you know ?

Edited by Chest

15 minutes ago, Chest said:

for you dagger damage is normal ? so why you do not play here anymore with your TH?? its not my work to find and fix any bugs and errors you know ?

If its not ur work to find bugs on class that you play, then stop crying " if its bugged ". Proofs or gtfo.

Just now, Rizos said:

If its not ur work to find bugs on class that you play, then stop crying " if its bugged ". Proofs or gtfo.

forum warrior pls

2 minutes ago, Chest said:

forum warrior pls

Noob pls... Learn to report bugs

Do you rly believe some1 who doesnt play your class gonna try to find bugs to boost this class up? If u arent going to do it by yourself then noone else will. Good luck. Now go back to ur forum spam with empty words without any proofs

• Like 1

Dagger dmg is normal, I can make 2-3k stabs on mages (that means 4-6k criticals), Are you sure you play dagger correctly?

One thing a new player can learn by reading the above:
GMs never check skills if working well unless someone proves that they are working wrong.
You can always find a bug and never report it and take advantage of it because GMs dont check it, or until someone reports it.
Better GM team start shutting the mouths of some ppl here because they make bad reputation of server by saying things like that.

daggers deal plenty of damage, their problems are completely different - mainly mobility and mana in longer fights. 2.0 solves the mobility problems as you get 3rd class skills and shadowstep, so u can use get out of vurnerable positions after picking off important targets. About mana in prolonged fights ( that's a downside to all melee classes ) and eveyr class should have a weakness.

The way I see your post is insteado of being objective to the relative power of the classes on classic, you expect your class ( dagger ) to run around and 1 shot like on older chronicles.

Daggers are assasins you pick a target you kill it and hide in shadows you cant stay in fights for long like fighters.

3 minutes ago, Legiana said:

Daggers are assasins you pick a target you kill it and hide in shadows you cant stay in fights for long like fighters.

and thats why they are weak on 2.0, because they can only get in, but can't get out. in 2.0 this problem is solved with the new skills they get. OP is a whinny turd that doesnt get that even if he did 3x the damage, he would still die instantly in a mass fight after hiding and picking off an important target.

Edited by BlackJack

LOOK AT DeathWhisper boost "35%" : ~1780-2100...   "dance of fire same sh.." critdmg buffs broken , vicious stance ignored. ofc no damage for dagger skils .
well, if you do not see the difference in skill damage on video & our server. ok , I'll wait when on the server will come more Daggerclass players. Thank you all for attention. GL HF

Edited by Chest

26 minutes ago, Chest said:

LOOK AT DeathWhisper boost "35%" : ~1780-2100...   "dance of fire same sh.." critdmg buffs broken , vicious stance ignored. ofc no damage for dagger skils .
well, if you do not see the difference in skill damage on video & our server. ok , I'll wait when on the server will come more Daggerclass players. Thank you all for attention. GL HF

You are calling yourself dagger player? Looks like you dont know basics, and that you cannot count dagger damage just like that, and by the way, if you think something is wrong, simple googling will show you even how it works on official

You are welcome to show that our server works different than official, because by this test, everything looks as on official (damage wise)
https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/629701/

yes i am dagger player. but i dont need know basic fucking theory of lineage files,boost,and other sh1t, its not my problem. i just know about broken dagger dmg here, no more. you say u did 3k dmg to robes ? delete cat buff , because its not classic buff .
tell me why gladi/tyrant classes do so big dmg here? -because its bugged !
and i know why dagger do so low dmg - because its bugged.

CLOSE TOPIC , "daggers are fine"

3 minutes ago, Chest said:

yes i am dagger player. but i dont need know basic fucking theory of lineage files,boost,and other sh1t, its not my problem. i just know about broken dagger dmg here, no more. you say u did 3k dmg to robes ? delete cat buff , because its not classic buff .

Sorrry to tell you, but i am not using cat buff, just PP buffs + dances (without dances is still around 1.8-2.5k dmg).
If you really were dagger player, you would know that those kind of buffs were never giving exact % on blows as they say, but most of the time they are boosting basic damage of the blows (for example focus death which should give 90% critical dmg from back, gives only ~60% bonus if you have PP buffs and dances, same goes for other buffs)

Edited by Reaper

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Sorrry to tell you, but i am not using cat buff, just PP buffs + dances (without dances is still around 1.8-2.5k dmg).
If you really were dagger player, you would know that those kind of buffs were never giving exact % on blows as they say, but most of the time they are boosting basic damage of the blows (for example focus death which should give 90% critical dmg from back, gives only ~60% bonus if you have PP buffs and dances, same goes for other buffs)

tell me how on 2.0 aw 78 hit 10-20k backstabs. like you say ,  they can make maximum 5k maybe 4k

Edited by Chest

Wanna play dagger in this server? Start a gladiator. 6k hits on nukers is not a problem, don't even need to hit the back to achieve it.

1 minute ago, weeeeD said:

Wanna play dagger in this server? Start a gladiator. 6k hits on nukers is not a problem, don't even need to hit the back to achieve it.

gladi/tyrant bugged, and will be fixed on 2.0 like admin says , so gl with 6k on gladi

1 minute ago, Chest said:

gladi/tyrant bugged, and will be fixed on 2.0 like admin says , so gl with 6k on gladi

Can you show me where admin said anything about that, or are you just hoping they get fixed?

Edited by weeeeD

@Chest in 2.0 with QA lvl 3( TH in your movies have it) u can make the same dmg here. 

Also - we dont see lvls of enemie, they could be easily 60-62lvls and TH is 67 in these movies

Edited by kktnxbye
  • Like 2

glad and tyrant are bugged now ! u dont know ? they never make 3k-6k dmg from range skills, its STR bug . every hit=critical . i dont need talk about glads , this class OP only now. got fix , or many ppls leave i think . and i dont need play on bugged character.

qa3lvl yes maybe , but price of this is so high. aq 10% , baium talisman 5% , chant of vyctory , other sh1t. ok we will see .

Just now, Chest said:

tell me how on 2.0 aw 78 hit 10-20k backstabs. for your they gona hit about 5k maximum

CoV, Baium lvl 3, AQ lvl 3, Hero dagger, Drake set+8, Baium talisman, Dragon fruit, Heroic grandeur, Focus Death, Critical Wound (and other things i will keep for myself so i can take advantage of them while other daggers wont)

In addition to already existing Hex + Stigma and you double crit, thats how you make 10-20k crits

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

CoV, Baium lvl 3, AQ lvl 3, Hero dagger, Drake set+8, Baium talisman, Dragon fruit, Heroic grandeur, Focus Death, Critical Wound (and other things i will keep for myself so i can take advantage of them while other daggers wont)

In addition to already existing Hex + Stigma and you double crit, thats how you make 10-20k crits

Most of dagger partys also use active SE spaming stigma and that increase dmg bu 48% ^^, Dont forget on Zaken update dagger blows get buffed blows power by around 30%

Edited by Rizos

Just now, Chest said:

qa3lvl yes maybe , but price of this is so high. aq 10% , baium talisman 5% , chant of vyctory , other sh1t. ok we will see .

Enough allrdy  i see you are new on forum....
Go get some decent test's numbers statistic then make a proper report not in general discuss 
If you want something to change it must  look at least serious.....

1 minute ago, Rizos said:

Most of dagger partys also use active SE spaming stigma and that increase dmg bu 48% ^^

I wrote Stigma, i guess you just missed it?

Edited by Reaper

1 minute ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

Enough allrdy  i see you are new on forum....
Go get some decent test's numbers statistic then make a proper report not in general discuss 
If you want something to change it must  look at least serious.....

Stop driving ppl away Lama! We need at least 4 cp more xD