Arslan259

Fear and Stun

Can we make low chance to the FEAR and STUN ? Look what hapened in OLY only DA and Nekro... all other olayers just dont going in OLY :( 

Yes, and boost trick/switch land rate a bit, right now its impossible to land it if someone has lvl 4 mental shield

28 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Yes, and boost trick/switch land rate a bit, right now its impossible to land it if someone has lvl 4 mental shield

have we in OLY mental shield ? i see more pvp in oly and DA make everytime only fear fear fear.... other players only stun and stun...

33 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

Can we make low chance to the FEAR and STUN ? Look what hapened in OLY only DA and Nekro... all other olayers just dont going in OLY :( 

uve no clue

5 minutes ago, Arslan259 said:

have we in OLY mental shield ? i see more pvp in oly and DA make everytime only fear fear fear.... other players only stun and stun...

No, but isnt stun and fear problem in open pvp as well? And there people have mental shield and dagger can not do anything

Just now, RoolBack said:

OMG, now is about fear and stun.  @Rizos  what u say to this guys? xD

No coments in such custom crap topics.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

New trent? Troll W.E Topics  without sign of logic? 
Event xp
Bot Amnesty
Allow bot
Boost new clans for welcome
And so on.......

New clan idea was really good :D Also if u register friend who reachers level 60 u get 20 kk is even better. :D 

Just now, ProGressive said:

New clan idea was really good :D Also if u register friend who reachers level 60 u get 20 kk is even better. :D 

hahaha :D
Xp/sp scroll fishing and reward system + x3 rates is enough if you wanna call this "classic"
Some people here must play on 1.0 level up till 50-55 then start talk all this crap 
No mercy for casuals they should find bigger rates or dowload some games on playstore plenty of daily rewards + bonus for friend register ;)

13 minutes ago, GanjaRockzZz said:

hahaha :D
Xp/sp scroll fishing and reward system + x3 rates is enough if you wanna call this "classic"
Some people here must play on 1.0 level up till 50-55 then start talk all this crap 
No mercy for casuals they should find bigger rates or dowload some games on playstore plenty of daily rewards + bonus for friend register ;)

I dont want to force people to play 3 months for level 55 like we did on 1.0. I dont say to do improvement now, we need first to check how it will be with the rewards u mentioned. 

And stop all this bullshit about low zones plenty of people. 0-40 zones of newcomes. 40-60 zones plenty of our fu**ing alts, nothing more. 10 % of people who have nerves.

Just wait and we will see, if 2.0 dont bring much people back u will mention my words guys ;) 

1 hour ago, Arslan259 said:

and you haven't seen destroyers yet 108.gif

1 minute ago, ProGressive said:

I dont want to force people to play 3 months for level 55 like we did on 1.0. I dont say to do improvement now, we need first to check how it will be with the rewards u mentioned. 

And stop all this bullshit about low zones plenty of people. 0-40 zones of newcomes. 40-60 zones plenty of our fu**ing alts, nothing more. 10 % of people who have nerves.

Just wait and we will see, if 2.0 dont bring much people back u will mention my words guys ;) 

I love club but if 2.o dont bring people back is a dead server  nothing can save it not even  lightsabers and  a grade armor set for newcomers