eXistenZ

How fast do you think the first A+ weapon will appear?

34 minutes ago, eXistenZ said:

lol A grade weakest grade on 2.0

Edited by kkthx

2-3 days to see the first A weap, and +4+++... when some crazy guy/girl get ballz and will add EWA to some weapon +3 xD

Edited by Ryok

28 minutes ago, kkthx said:

lol A grade weakest grade on 2.0

How it refer to topic?

1 hour ago, eXistenZ said:

I think  normal weps will appear in few days after start but we will have to w8 long for overenchanted  ones, because of lack of  EWA.

Edited by Hidas

If u will all test server like this it wont appear till next september.

Logged in for two hours found already one bug. 

Stop leveling in real server, atleast make quest with your class. 4 days passed still not everyone did their 3rd class transfer.

Edited by ProGressive

Considering Baium is only source of EWAs in 2.0, and he drops 1 with 40-50% probability, it should take some time to find enchanted A grade weapon

41 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Considering Baium is only source of EWAs in 2.0, and he drops 1 with 40-50% probability, it should take some time to find enchanted A grade weapon

Oly.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kure said:

Oly.

Nobody with sane mind and at least small game knowledge will ever buy EWA from olympiad. There are other things you need to buy for those Battle Marks.

2 hours ago, eXistenZ said:

if it's about normal ones, as soon as A grade crystals will start showing up at giran harbor.

if it's about OE weapons, it all depends on how many people will actually manage to kill baium, or get wiped by it.

14 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

top lvl mobs in toi doesnt drop A gr? AoE there isnt possible?

they don't.

and since shamans over there cast AoE paralyze, u can forget about AoEs.

11 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

they don't.

and since shamans over there cast AoE paralyze, u can forget about AoEs.

Well I remember aoe paralyze there in c4, wasnt any problem if bp\se isnt sleeping

My bets - one of the readers will push their alliances to make baium quest in 1-2 weeks. Then red\green will farm it with 150\100 ppl respectively

Edited by kktnxbye

9 hours ago, Reaper said:

yeah, but you need to get a SE/BP to 77 first, wich isn't exactly fast.

and then, you will need the book as well.

not to mention that the mobs over there are x8 hp, they duplicate themself and they hit quite hard too, so it's not really a walk in the park when you have mobs randomly duplicating and taking aggro from your party members.

there's better and less risky areas in 2.0 for aoes.

51 minutes ago, Arcanum said:

yeah, but you need to get a SE/BP to 77 first, wich isn't exactly fast.

and then, you will need the book as well.

not to mention that the mobs over there are x8 hp, they duplicate themself and they hit quite hard too, so it's not really a walk in the park when you have mobs randomly duplicating and taking aggro from your party members.

there's better and less risky areas in 2.0 for aoes.

Ofcourse you cannot go there straight after update, but you apply this to every new zone in update.
Before LoA was installed, you wouldnt dream of going there and straight doing whole Hearth/Circle AoE, because kariks are "x8" HP, you can get paralyzed, AoE stun, but i guess nowadays parties have no problem AoEing them, same thing will happen in ToI, i dont think anyone on this server can go there on first day of release and just AoE any floor and same thing will be said about Primeval Isle before release, that you cannot just go AoE there and there are better spots to AoE, but in the end people will end up AoEing there ^_^ 

Edited by Reaper

9 hours ago, Reaper said:

Ofcourse you cannot go there straight after update, but you apply this to every new zone in update.
Before LoA was installed, you wouldnt dream of going there and straight doing whole Hearth/Circle AoE, because kariks are "x8" HP, you can get paralyzed, AoE stun, but i guess nowadays parties have no problem AoEing them, same thing will happen in ToI, i dont think anyone on this server can go there on first day of release and just AoE any floor and same thing will be said about Primeval Isle before release, that you cannot just go AoE there and there are better spots to AoE, but in the end people will end up AoEing there ^_^ 

actually there is just 1 spot which isnt AOE able, and thats GC.

I saw top Cp's on GK trying it and dying in 30 seconds.

On 30/08/2017 at 0:16 AM, Reaper said:

Melee party can do it easy with gear they have at moment. All you need is warlord and destro, Stun lands pretty well on mobs and destro destroys everything. Maybe Will not be fast XP cause of waiting for CD but defently doable ofc im saying lvl 76+. 

On 2017-08-30 at 0:11 PM, chevignon said:

actually there is just 1 spot which isnt AOE able, and thats GC.

I saw top Cp's on GK trying it and dying in 30 seconds.

Its aoeable. But you need SK 80. with mass lightning strike. There is videos oj youtube(korea)

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Its aoeable. But you need SK 80. with mass lightning strike. There is videos oj youtube(korea)

can u share it via privat plz...im interested in to see that