Sign in to follow this  
rhaegar

Fruits with additional status

Hello.

I was checking on OBT and didn't saw anything about those fruits. The most common is "Special Pirate/Dragon Fruit"

(Yeah, I know that it's from 2.5 update. But even in 2.0, on GK ppl already used it. And thats my doubt.)

How we can obtain this item? Will that be added in a future update or something? Or wont be added?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I will let the pic below.

PS: @San0, I didn't forgot about the TOI stairs bug. I will send u the locs asap.

sspsps.png

Edited by rhaegar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

I think you take fruits from 1-50 lvl reward system

I thought that too... But seems that doesnt exists at OBT or Skelth. 

But in GK its been there since 2.0.

6 hours ago, rhaegar said:

Hello.

I was checking on OBT and didn't saw anything about those fruits. The most common is "Special Pirate/Dragon Fruit"

(Yeah, I know that it's from 2.5 update. But even in 2.0, on GK ppl already used it. And thats my doubt.)

How we can obtain this item? Will that be added in a future update or something? Or wont be added?

For those who don't know what I'm talking about, I will let the pic below.

PS: @San0, I didn't forgot about the TOI stairs bug. I will send u the locs asap.

sspsps.png

Omg man... just like before... we had 1.5 newly and ppl started talk about 2.0 = feeling that it toooooooook sooooooooooo loooooooooooong! PLEASE STOP THINK ABOUT THINGS TO ADD. You can see list of things that are added in patch notes. What is not listed, will not be added. Now you start talk about 2.5... GM will say that they will go for that update and in 3 months ppl start complain that 2.5 is not implemented yet... so STOP please...

@rhaegar

I wouldnt ask about such a things if you are not in chinize side witch RMT\bot everything for max boost. Do you really want pvp vs china(even u meet them only on siedges) boosted with this fruts?

actually im pretty sure that those fruits didnt existed in 2.0 and are just obtainable from pirate trophy chests and new lvl trophies that were added in Zaken patch for lvl 50+

Edited by chevignon

41 minutes ago, chevignon said:

actually im pretty sure that those fruits didnt existed in 2.0 and are just obtainable from pirate trophy chests and new lvl trophies that were added in Zaken patch for lvl 50+

You are wrong. Exactly this item didnt exist, yes. However there was different name item with similar stats even in 2.0. You can check it here, he has it on 4th bar, 4th slot and at the time video got released there was no Zaken update yet (Also let the people figure out themselves how to obtain this items, if someone isnt smart enough to find that out, he doesnt deserve boosting his character)

Edited by Reaper

6 hours ago, HellHound said:

Omg man... just like before... we had 1.5 newly and ppl started talk about 2.0 = feeling that it toooooooook sooooooooooo loooooooooooong! PLEASE STOP THINK ABOUT THINGS TO ADD. You can see list of things that are added in patch notes. What is not listed, will not be added. Now you start talk about 2.5... GM will say that they will go for that update and in 3 months ppl start complain that 2.5 is not implemented yet... so STOP please...

U rly read what I've wrote or just read what u've got interest?

5 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

@rhaegar

I wouldnt ask about such a things if you are not in chinize side witch RMT\bot everything for max boost. Do you really want pvp vs china(even u meet them only on siedges) boosted with this fruts?

It's just a doubt. Me and my CP are against things like everything which could give any advantage in pvp. I've pointed this out, bcz if added, the pvp wont be fun as supposed to be. And pve will be such a mess with chinese ppl on lvl 80 in 1-2 weeks.

2 hours ago, Reaper said:

You are wrong. Exactly this item didnt exist, yes. However there was different name item with similar stats even in 2.0. You can check it here, he has it on 4th bar, 4th slot and at the time video got released there was no Zaken update yet (Also let the people figure out themselves how to obtain this items, if someone isnt smart enough to find that out, he doesnt deserve boosting his character)

Thx for this info. I was wrong then.

And yes, you are right. We should stop to explain the game