Cyane

Cyane TH Compilation (1)

1)why do u choosing the targets who wear heavy? 2)why do u pick 76lvl targets with your 70 th? 3) Use Fraps or bandicam to take videos.

Don't want to be rude but seriously, u cannot spend time for l2 if u cannot afford normal PC to play it normally.

BTW what tatoo do u have?No QA3?

1 hour ago, Cyane said:

I made a compilation of some old fights and recent gangs and siege, hope you like it!

Nice movie. Holy shit, killing necro with th is insane (dmg is joke). 

If i had to play dagger in cp without bd i would cut my veins :D

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1)why do u choosing the targets who wear heavy? 2)why do u pick 76lvl targets with your 70 th? 3) Use Fraps or bandicam to take videos.

Don't want to be rude but seriously, u cannot spend time for l2 if u cannot afford normal PC to play it normally.

BTW what tatoo do u have?No QA3?

1) i try to priorize healers, pr, nukers over warriors whenever they are in my sight, sometimes i commit mistakes, like vs fishfood cp ( i should have focused Catniss)

2) most of my enemies are higher lvl than me (except in some gank videos). high lvl robes (no necro) can be taken down with ~5 blows. same lvl robes with ~ 3 blows (same buffs)

3) i ll try it

yep, its a shame. before min 1:35 i used to have 4 ram in my notebook and lost many videos (freeze), now i replaced it for 8g and i can play normally in small fights. but not in mass pvp. i do enjoy a lot the game tho, i dont play much, cant play in cp in competitive lvl but i enjoy pvps a lot with dagger

no epics. in my previous video i had no dyes, but now i changed for only pvp set up on full con since we dont pve 1b1 anymore

Edited by Cyane
  • Like 2

i dont like playing dagger classes but theres something on dagger videos that allways makes them so entretaining for some reason.

• Like 2

Watched it again on pc. Cool movie, good focus on PRs and robes. I actually noticed u have good knowledge about fps in l2. You alt +h on siege cos it gives a lot fps boost ^^. Damn i miss my dagger gameplays :(

Edited by Rizos
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cyane said:

1) i try to priorize healers, pr, nukers over warriors whenever they are in my sight, sometimes i commit mistakes, like vs fishfood cp ( i should have focused Catniss)

2) most of my enemies are higher lvl than me (except in some gank videos). high lvl robes (no necro) can be taken down with ~5 blows. same lvl robes with ~ 3 blows (same buffs)

3) i ll try it

yep, its a shame. before min 1:35 i used to have 4 ram in my notebook and lost many videos (freeze), now i replaced it for 8g and i can play normally in small fights. but not in mass pvp. i do enjoy a lot the game tho, i dont play much, cant play in cp in competitive lvl but i enjoy pvps a lot with dagger

no epics. in my previous video i had no dyes, but now i changed for only pvp set up on full con since we dont pve 1b1 anymore

Nice to see an adequate answer. I hope u will buy a new pc to play soon. With no tatoo,qa and dance - maybe it will be more effective to assist to your party DDs. These chinize 76 PRs(or high lvl necros) are not your prey yet. Maybe u can use a bow for mass pvp as well (like in Takezo movies).

• Like 1

Very nice movie, too bad you didnt have BD in party in most of the fights ;) Also dont forget you have bleed which is very good for chasing targets or still can make some nice damage to heavy armored classes which sometimes aggro you

18 hours ago, Myrtan said:

In my opinion best dagger playing in this server, gz for skills ;)

lol you mean best dagger that play here since everybody left? cuz, i dont agree with just spamming stun gladiator ¬¬

24 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

lol you mean best dagger that play here since everybody left? cuz, i dont agree with just spamming stun gladiator ¬¬

Cuz gladi is one button char 9_9 you must play well to handle correct that class not just spam stun, but ok. Do you know the definition of word "playing"?

Edited by Myrtan

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Cuz gladi is one button char 9_9 you must play well to handle correct that class not just spam stun, but ok. Do you know the definition of word "playing"?

I dont understand you and what you want to say. and you know why? 

bcs 

EXACTLY.jpg

Edited by Poseidon

33 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I dont understand you and what you want to say. and you know why? 

bcs 

EXACTLY.jpg

Mby just not intelligent enough if you don't get it. 9_9