Kse

2.0 Great contest participation thread

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, D3vilo said:

previous.gif

Are those 5 from same person?

that's pretty obvious.

and it's kinda sad that some people need to come up with this kind of exploits just to win an event.

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Arcanum said:

that's pretty obvious.

and it's kinda sad that some people need to come up with this kind of exploits just to win an event.

 

sry, maybe for u that's obv, but our 1 CP-clan consists of 9 friends in RL. We've played together for many yrs basically on the NA official l2 server

And no. Screens are not from the one person.

Best regards,

Bregan clan.

Edited by HoLeeFuk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, MPiRi said:

 

That video doesn't have yours, original content, so it doesn't count as a participation

Share this post


Link to post

Hi!

This is my second entry in art category, I wanted to welcome the grade A to our server :)

601B68D4-E8E6-4D5E-903B-CC288092D528.jpeg

Edited by Octo
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Octo said:

Hi!

This is my second entry in art category, I wanted to welcome the grade A to our server :)

601B68D4-E8E6-4D5E-903B-CC288092D528.jpeg

Excellent. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@Kse How about my pvp videos do they not count?

I don't see any of your videos in this thread. How can i say?

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/22/2017 at 2:15 PM, Pendragon said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL3uquDAsOM&t=0

l2Classic.Club Siege 24.09.2017

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9f3LjWCEGQ&t=0s

L2Classic.club Last weeks of 1.5 patch

I mean no offense to wallpapper creators they're awesome, but videos like my siege one attracks more people i think.

Please, read what we are asking from the video.

It has to be 2.0 related video

Share this post


Link to post

oh srr, i dont like reading.

EDIT. When does this contest end? maybe ill make one after 2.0 release?

Edited by Pendragon

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Pendragon said:

oh srr, i dont like reading.

EDIT. When does this contest end? maybe ill make one after 2.0 release?

Contest time: 04.09.2017 - 24.10.2017

 

You just need to read some info.

Read.

Some. 

Info.

At least sometime.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.