Sign in to follow this  
J4cKDan13L

Actual Raid Boss META and 2.0 META

17 hours ago, ProGressive said:

Because normal CPs does level 60+ too fast to waste time on raids. And every know that raiding is slower than normal exping, its just something different.

It depends on a lvl you are. 40-60 raids is easy xp. Ofc if you don't know spawn times and will be running to check them you loose time, but if u have route with all spawns lvl goes very fast. Problem with raiding is that u don't get much drop compared to just farming mobs :) But xp is better compared to solo farm. Especially if u have no buffs. X1 55+ used to get about 4.5kk XP in 1hour solo farming, and raids gives u like 10kk xp 1hour. Now 4.5kk xp an hour is full buffed pp, sws,bd out of party. without buffs probably would be 2.5kk an hour. anyway after 2.0 start everyone will be raiding and fighting for raids, cuz u all will want to have runes.

27 minutes ago, Flavio said:

It depends on a lvl you are. 40-60 raids is easy xp. Ofc if you don't know spawn times and will be running to check them you loose time, but if u have route with all spawns lvl goes very fast. Problem with raiding is that u don't get much drop compared to just farming mobs :) But xp is better compared to solo farm. Especially if u have no buffs. X1 55+ used to get about 4.5kk XP in 1hour solo farming, and raids gives u like 10kk xp 1hour. Now 4.5kk xp an hour is full buffed pp, sws,bd out of party. without buffs probably would be 2.5kk an hour. anyway after 2.0 start everyone will be raiding and fighting for raids, cuz u all will want to have runes.

:o You can make over 10kk xp in 20mins at that level if you know proper spot and have proper boxes at service. However its much less of a pain to make RBs i guess than box yourself to death.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Reaper said:

:o You can make over 10kk xp in 20mins at that level if you know proper spot and have proper boxes at service. However its much less of a pain to make RBs i guess than box yourself to death.

10kk is pretty basic in FoM, especially if you are well supported. When leveling up some cdl's that lost exp/levels on epics I did an orfen 3/pony cdr buff/full dance buffs in FoM and got 18kk / 20min. Obviously thats insanely try hard, but with 2 rechargers and decent gun you should be able to get 10kk. On another note we also did some raid bosses with cdl's to catch up on exp after some 2-3hours core fights and even with the insane hp bosses have on 1.5, it's still worth it as long as you bring like 2 parties of cdl's with bd/pony and regroup at the bosses without wasting time.

1 hour ago, Flavio said:

And where do L2 require skill ? attacking mobs? luring mobs? Epics doesn't require skil in l2, its not wow.

Lineage  Its not about the "skills" you need to killl a boss 
Its about the skills you need to win your enemy to kill the boss
You need good group up good organization everyone should know what to do on everysingle epic boss to prevent enemys of killing it or prevent enemys from defenting it
Lineage need strategy against Players wow needs to jump around and kite NPC's 
Definitely you got no freaking idea :)

Edited by GanjaRockzZz

1 hour ago, BlackJack said:

10kk is pretty basic in FoM, especially if you are well supported. When leveling up some cdl's that lost exp/levels on epics I did an orfen 3/pony cdr buff/full dance buffs in FoM and got 18kk / 20min. Obviously thats insanely try hard, but with 2 rechargers and decent gun you should be able to get 10kk.

I gotta go with e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x

Reason is simple, at some point its not matter of how much support/equip you can get, but the xp will start to be limited by spread/amount of mobs in the location, so unless someone was actively pulling mobs towards you, 18kk in 20 mins in FoM is not something you can achieve here at 1.5 without xp boosts ;) 

On 14.09.2017 at 11:27 AM, Flavio said:

And where do L2 require skill ? attacking mobs? luring mobs? Epics doesn't require skil in l2, its not wow.

Oly PvP is a good example. Ofc if you play an archer and are matched against an overloard you can't do anything about it, no matter how skilled you are, but there are plenty of matchups where you have tryhard to win it and skill difference is easily noticable.

Remember my c6 oly games as Oveloard. I was swapping couple of times from ROBE to HEAVY armor during the fight according to the enemy and situation. Was using Mage weapon to nuke, Bow to dps and conserve mana, swapping to dagger and turning on soul cry to maximise my DPS against some classes  (i.e. PP healing himself). In a lot of matchups, I had to constantly toggle the soul guard to conserve the mana. Start the fight with dual s +4 for extrra cp/mp that helped me survive couple of initial hits from Destros. Augmentations made it that much more complicated :)

But yeah, outside of oly there aren't that many real skill requirements in the game, outside of ASSIST ASSIST :f