Sign in to follow this  
FryderykChopin

Dear owners of chars "sweetSS" and "1949"

FryderykChopin    235

AP89q1.png

I start bugging benches, suddenly both benches are 24/7 full. Ok. I start bugging boxes, now you sit on my boxes as well? Screw off, it's mine, I've been playing since the server started and nobody has been sitting on them before,you fooking invaders need to GET. THE. F*CK. OFF. MY. DAMN. BOXES!!1one!1!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DEVS PLS PERMITO BANNERONI BOTH OF THEM IP BOTH

• Like 1

Deibu    11

This was not your idea hahahha. Show me screens of last year please.. I was the first to do this you are faker too. Parkbenches everyone knows that lol. 

Since i sat on the boxes the chinese came and took my spot. But theres an reason why i dont sit there anymore. Because you have to relog twice to get up there lel. So annoying. 

Also I have been here a long time too but never seen anyone on the boxes exept for after i sat on them. So nice lying you got there bro. Any other achievements you want to claim for yoursrelf? 

Pics or it didnt happen. 

Edited by Deibu

FryderykChopin    235
1 hour ago, Deibu said:

This was not your idea hahahha. Show me screens of last year please.. I was the first to do this you are faker too. Parkbenches everyone knows that lol. 

Since i sat on the boxes the chinese came and took my spot. But theres an reason why i dont sit there anymore. Because you have to relog twice to get up there lel. So annoying. 

I obviously don't have screens of that but I've been sitting there when you were killing Gremlins

Also relogging twice takes literally under 20 seconds and you get better spot than the VIP zone behind GK lol

Deibu    11

So you found something amazing ingame and you didnt make screenshot? Also noone has seen you sitting there. 

So pic or it didnt happen. Ill add my screenshot of my achievement i made obviously because noone ever saw guy on boxes i made pic to share. Offcourse to show my clannies and friends in discord Like every normal people does. 

Not make thread about how other ppl claimed your spot while you never sit there. Those xhinese have been on the boxes for more then a month and you start this now? 

You just need attention? Wel cool story bro tell us more things about l2 you yourself discovered alone. 

FryderykChopin    235

Well shit I didn't take a screenshot, that's my bad... If only admins had some log of the people who were in that position we could solve this once for all, and perma IP ban everyone who was there later. I'd gladly accept the challenge :D

Myrtan    191

Seems like Communist China + SS divisions invaded your territory. Im afraid you can't do anything like Poland in 1939 :(

Edited by Myrtan
  • Like 1

FryderykChopin    235
1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

Seems like Communist China + SS divisions invaded your territory. Im afraid you can't do anything like Poland in 1939 :(

Yeah :D I guess I shouldn't be surprised of commies seizing my means of production... You open peacefully a new shop in fair capitalist manner and they invade your spot like

hippity-hoppity-there-is-no-property-166

• Like 1

kkthx    184
5 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

I start bugging benches [...] I start bugging boxes [...]

i suggest ban along with ban for fryderykchopin