Sign in to follow this  
kktnxbye

SoulMate lf CPs

Lol. @Rip I was better opinion about u. What did you show here? That mixed pt 5 ppl+1 box PRed from 8 ppl? We used to see u gank with your pt - I didnt have any time to check if it mix or stiba pt+your cp>> I did pr from ee box.

Do u realize how many times TT PR\Die from JF or SM every day? Do I post it in recrutment topics of TT\Percunas?

I could expect such low actions from stiba but u...okay - I didn't start it first.

42 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

Lol. @Rip I was better opinion about u. What did you show here? That mixed pt 5 ppl+1 box PRed from 8 ppl? We used to see u gank with your pt - I didnt have any time to check if it mix or stiba pt+your cp>> I did pr from ee box.

Do u realize how many times TT PR\Die from JF or SM every day? Do I post it in recrutment topics of TT\Percunas?

I could expect such low actions from stiba but u...okay - I didn't start it first.

Calm down, it's just a joke, It was quite funny for me cuz you all laught at stiba everyday that they instantly PR while you did same, you didnt even try to fight.

If you want i can delete that

Ps. we were 7+box :D

Edited by Rip

The difference - TT doing it 95% of time, even when less numbers ganking them(btw they started to do that less recently). Everybody know that.

If I would know its just 1 mixed pt - I would not do pr for sure even we were less numbers, without WL and healers. For example - me+pony tried to kill TT archers today(2+1box vs 5+4 box) and died. 

When I ganked your necro exping your OL (vegeterian) he relog\bsoe and never fought back (necro>>sps jsyk) - did I post it in your recrutment topics? When 2 pt of enemy came to your 1pt in loa and u just soed several times- did I post it? I can remind many cases "they could fight but didnt".

What did you tried here - to wipe stiba's ass cause they cannot do that for themselves. Were u less ppl then your enemy on the video or had worse pt? No. Is it a shame to do a PR in such a conditions? I doubt so. An attempt to spoil other's clan recrutment topic - that's where the shame is.

Why do I want you delete your post? It's nothing to be ashamed for us. 

On 2017年9月15日 at 7:21 AM, kktnxbye said:

The difference - TT doing it 95% of time, even when less numbers ganking them(btw they started to do that less recently). Everybody know that.

If I would know its just 1 mixed pt - I would not do pr for sure even we were less numbers, without WL and healers. For example - me+pony tried to kill TT archers today(2+1box vs 5+4 box) and died. 

When I ganked your necro exping your OL (vegeterian) he relog\bsoe and never fought back (necro>>sps jsyk) - did I post it in your recrutment topics? When 2 pt of enemy came to your 1pt in loa and u just soed several times- did I post it? I can remind many cases "they could fight but didnt".

What did you tried here - to wipe stiba's ass cause they cannot do that for themselves. Were u less ppl then your enemy on the video or had worse pt? No. Is it a shame to do a PR in such a conditions? I doubt so. An attempt to spoil other's clan recrutment topic - that's where the shame is.

Why do I want you delete your post? It's nothing to be ashamed for us. 

Calm down .seriously we all know Sm is not bad and good at fighting .all we need to do is fc King GM to show us 2.0(will I be banned here: ( )delay of 2.0 is the only reason why we take friends char lving  as box .they get bored and don't want exp anymore .We box them just don't want them leave .

2 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

xD I have no idea why u are telling us about your friends.

Not a bad day though

ice_screenshot_20170918-131038.png.107241381da131288e1d6341e69e74c4.png

gf on orf

ice_screenshot_20170919-012647.png.52a2c231c70023528460bb3407ce69f5.png

meanless ..ifc....no one care about epics now- -

9 hours ago, 88262500 said:

Yea, especially CHN who still trying to farm QA and after 2 years still have no idea how to do that. And sure CHN doesnt care about epics cause they RMT epics.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, 88262500 said:

You are totally useless ..Two years and still dont know how to farm QA?

Maybe its time to Uninstall this game and try learn how to play Pac-Man

UP

9 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

2 years and your 74lvl+ pt dying by farm on top spot AB from mobs.... xD

I never forget on emo rage your death sws and his soe!!!

Free up!!!

Stiba whats going on at EV/AI these days can you handle your enemies?Or 50 lvls still manage to kill you and your minions?

UP

23 hours ago, 88262500 said:

Calm down .seriously we all know Sm is not bad and good at fighting .all we need to do is fc King GM to show us 2.0(will I be banned here: ( )delay of 2.0 is the only reason why we take friends char lving  as box .they get bored and don't want exp anymore .We box them just don't want them leave .

owWex2.gif