Sign in to follow this  
ajahajah

BUG: item drop wrongly

I was killing Manashen Gargoyle in Ivory Tower and heard a rare item drop sound but when I pick up the item, it became a stem instead of Manticore Skin Gloves. I tried to search in my inventory but there is no gloves. If you see the system mesage, the system detect it as Manticore Skin Gloves but inventory detects as stem. Please help.

bug.jpg

1 hour ago, ajahajah said:

I was killing Manashen Gargoyle in Ivory Tower and heard a rare item drop sound but when I pick up the item, it became a stem instead of Manticore Skin Gloves. I tried to search in my inventory but there is no gloves. If you see the system mesage, the system detect it as Manticore Skin Gloves but inventory detects as stem. Please help.

bug.jpg

Hello. Please make relog and check your inventory again.

Hey the other day when I was farming Portas in CT, I've heared an full drop sound, picked it up - it was a Draconic Bow, but when I opened my inventory I could only see animal bones can I get some help too ? ;>

On 08.09.2017 at 1:51 PM, FinalFen said:

Hey the other day when I was farming Portas in CT, I've heared an full drop sound, picked it up - it was a Draconic Bow, but when I opened my inventory I could only see animal bones can I get some help too ? ;>

how-to-say-no.JPG