anyatok

Low lvl clan recruiting

Hey,

The clan's purpose is to find people who have no friends/no topD equipment/no endless free time and are just a bit bored of farming alone until they're lvl 40, put them together so all can go together maybe.

With that said, only requirement is to speak english, be friendly etc.. there is an xp bonus too.

Find me ingame on the same name as here.

PS. forum warriors with 70+ chars seeing no point in all this don't need to judge and comment, thanks

• Like 4

Sup anyatok.

Sounds like a good thing as i've just started playing all alone.

Human Warrior (Hawkeye future) and Human Mystic (Prophet future), both lv 15ish yet, looking towards you. If you get online anytime soon, Powha awaits you ingame.

Been quite some years since ive played L2 (never official, private servers ftw), gladly taking a look into this project.

Cya around.

17 hours ago, Powha said:

Sup anyatok.

Sounds like a good thing as i've just started playing all alone.

Human Warrior (Hawkeye future) and Human Mystic (Prophet future), both lv 15ish yet, looking towards you. If you get online anytime soon, Powha awaits you ingame.

Been quite some years since ive played L2 (never official, private servers ftw), gladly taking a look into this project.

Cya around.

Hey, I will pm you if its still relevant because I am on holiday until the end of the week.

12 hours ago, ProGressive said:

If u play less than 2 hours no point to make this.

You, read the postscript and then go back to your cave.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, anyatok said:

Hey, I will pm you if its still relevant because I am on holiday until the end of the week.

You, read the postscript and then go back to your cave.

Im just saying truth. Check recruit section how much ppl like you made such a clan. where are they now ? :D But people always need to make mistake to understand smth ;)

• Sad 1