Sign in to follow this  
DemonsCore

DOESNT LOGIN PLEASE HELP!!!

Hello. I want to play L2 while connected to WIFI that is shared from mobile phone as mobile data, but in this case when i enter username and password and press to log in it doesnt log in. Maybe I can do something or its not possible to play with mobile data?

5 minutes ago, Ryok said:

i think it doesnt matter... net is net

can u open any website? maybe run the updater?

I did full update with launcher, everything else work in net.

2 hours ago, DemonsCore said:

Hello. I want to play L2 while connected to WIFI that is shared from mobile phone as mobile data, but in this case when i enter username and password and press to log in it doesnt log in. Maybe I can do something or its not possible to play with mobile data?

I had exactly the same problem as you are when I tried to login with USB tethered from mobile phone. It was just loading forever after I clicked login.

But when I switched to mobile WIFI hotspot instead of USB tethering, it works.

So net interface is matter apparently.

4 minutes ago, jurgel said:

I had exactly the same problem as you are when I tried to login with USB tethered from mobile phone. It was just loading forever after I clicked login.

But when I switched to mobile WIFI hotspot instead of USB tethering, it works.

So net interface is matter apparently.

For me loads forever too, but WIFI hotspot this is what i do and doesnt work.

1 minute ago, DemonsCore said:

For me loads forever too, but WIFI hotspot this is what i do and doesnt work.

What's your phone OS? I use Lineage OS 14.1 unrooted (equivalent to android 7.1), my friend using iPhone 5, both working using WiFi.

You can try using USB tether, maybe it working.

Actually it kinda strange, when I using USB tether I can browse internet, play other game, or any other network activities, just can't login to this game. When I tried to sniff the network using Wireshark, the request packet is equal when I login with WIFI, so idk what the problem is. Maybe server restriction on some source packet for bot protection.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jurgel said:

What's your phone OS? I use Lineage OS 14.1 unrooted (equivalent to android 7.1), my friend using iPhone 5, both working using WiFi.

You can try using USB tether, maybe it working.

Actually it kinda strange, when I using USB tether I can browse internet, play other game, or any other network activities, just can't login to this game. When I tried to sniff the network using Wireshark, the request packet is equal when I login with WIFI, so idk what the problem is. Maybe server restriction on some source packet for bot protection.

Mine is 7.0 android. samsung s7 edge. it is unrooted.

Edited by DemonsCore

21 minutes ago, DemonsCore said:

Mine is 7.0 android. samsung s7 edge. it is unrooted.

Maybe some port got blocked on your phone or by your provider, you can check to telnet from your computer while using phone wifi connection.

Try this:

telnet 46.166.148.194 2106

telnet -> windows command, disabled by default on me, you can enable from control panel.

46.166.148.194 -> game server ip, what I got when I login, it maybe different for you.

2106 -> server port

if you can connect, you get some output from server, if not then port blocked somewhere.

9 hours ago, jurgel said:

Maybe some port got blocked on your phone or by your provider, you can check to telnet from your computer while using phone wifi connection.

Try this:

telnet 46.166.148.194 2106

telnet -> windows command, disabled by default on me, you can enable from control panel.

46.166.148.194 -> game server ip, what I got when I login, it maybe different for you.

2106 -> server port

if you can connect, you get some output from server, if not then port blocked somewhere.

Ok I found telnet and enabled it. But where do I enter game server ip and port?

Hmm, I just tried using USB and telnet, it's working but still can't login, so it's not the problem.

But now my wifi doesn't work either, lol.

I'll find out about this.

Random shot in the dark, but tried changing your DNS server adresses? Click on the connection properties and internet protocol version 4 properties:

image0006ac.jpg

And try to type 8.8.8.8 into preferred and 8.8.8.4 into alternate. It's unlikely to do anything but at least you can say you tried.

I got my wifi back to be working, try to put your phone to airplane mode, and switch back to normal mode.

But I still can't login using USB tether, lag a bit when loading, then try loading normal again, lag a bit again, loading normal again, and loop forever.

When I can't login using my wifi, it's just loading forever without lag, which case is yours?

By lag a bit while loading, it's meant the game is frozen, loading animation stopped, can't click cancel, just unresponsive.

Edited by jurgel
Add detail

2 hours ago, DemonsCore said:

For me both wifi and usb make l2 client load forever when try to login. Also tried to put in dns to 8888 8844. Nothing changed :S

Contact me at skype: koll.classic