Sign in to follow this  
Gero

Can you get empower from anything else than a shillien elder?

Also soon we'll be able to get empower scrolls from fishing, even though only level 1... As for if it's worth making SE - depends. They're definitely requested in parties because they're a good combination of recharging/healing/buffing. Sure many people take SE as a box but you shouldn't have problem playing SE main.

13 hours ago, Gero said:

Hi,

Well that is the question, can you get empower from anything else? 

You always need SE from start. If u have later time good mage party, activ ES + EE as box (mental+resist stun) is best, but as box its good always for mp.

For melee party SE is rly good as activ player.

OL is/will be another source of Empower, although not sure if he gets Empoer earlier on, or after 3rd class transfer.  (apparently I was wrong and they removed EMP from OL on the classic chronicles)

Edited by FinalFen

8 minutes ago, FinalFen said:

OL is/will be another source of Empower, although not sure if he gets Empoer earlier on, or after 3rd class transfer.

Wtf? He doesnt get empower at all

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Or you just buy Empower Stews as reward for fishing like everybody on Skelth used to. But that goes for 2.0 and higher chronicle.

As I said earlier it's just level 1 on patch 2.0, that's 20% m.atk down from regular Emp lv 3. I believe even with the introduction of these stews, SEs won't become drastically less valuable, since that's what OP cares about.