Sign in to follow this  
Mvs

Buff Scammer be carefull

Just letting you know to be careful with this 877988HH buffer, accepts trades and then dosen't buff people, and dosen't reply.

We waited 5 minutes, tried to pm , just ignores and dosen't buff.

unknown_3.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Not ban. Just GMs show us who players are playing for this pp.

Post all their characters + clans where they are playing with their mains. I feel BadProducts. ;)

it seen this char is lvl 1 human mage wearing the b grade set and only scam ppl for money.And how you get free mone on char wit digits names ?:)

i know is bad English dont flame pls :)

And btw you cannot whana ban ppl for scaming cuse is part of the game like high lvl pk low lvl ppls.Hardcore stile :) Just be aware of this kinde of acts!!!

Edited by Koliu3

3 hours ago, Koliu3 said:

it seen this char is lvl 1 human mage wearing the b grade set and only scam ppl for money.And how you get free mone on char wit digits names ?:)

i know is bad English dont flame pls :)

And btw you cannot whana ban ppl for scaming cuse is part of the game like high lvl pk low lvl ppls.Hardcore stile :) Just be aware of this kinde of acts!!!

Actually I "Can whana" ban ppl for scaming :) It's not part of the game, it's just a side effect of lack of any sort of control over scamming kiddos. Saying that scamming is part of the game means most likely that you are either a scammer or was never scammed meaning you shouldn't vote here mate. Such approach is one of bigger reasons to why modern L2 servers aren`t sitting on 5k online :) 

20 hours ago, FinalFen said:

Actually I "Can whana" ban ppl for scaming :) It's not part of the game, it's just a side effect of lack of any sort of control over scamming kiddos. Saying that scamming is part of the game means most likely that you are either a scammer or was never scammed meaning you shouldn't vote here mate. Such approach is one of bigger reasons to why modern L2 servers aren`t sitting on 5k online :) 

Ok my foult!I was epress miself wrong.Yes you "Can WHANA" ban this ppl bit is seen noone make it for this .My point is ,bether to loose 40-50k 1 time for no buf.than you loose you B grade weapon +++ for stuning or Paralizing from ppl when you make mob Trains.I thing this is BIGEST SCAM here.Somone invite tou to party to Tank the mobs and when you come with over 40 mobs in you back you recefe a styning arrow or Lightning strike.I was there.Fortunatly i loose only exp and party.

Agreed that your example should be considered a scam as well and get punished, but doesn't change the fact that not selling buffs after taking the payment should be penalised as well mate

On 2017-09-09 at 1:52 PM, Mvs said:

Just letting you know to be careful with this 877988HH buffer, accepts trades and then dosen't buff people, and dosen't reply.

We waited 5 minutes, tried to pm , just ignores and dosen't buff.

unknown_3.jpg

Always buy from Gwydi.

+1 for punishment.

On 11.09.2017 at 10:04 AM, Stiba007 said:

I feel BadProducts. ;)

You are truly obsessed, I don't even know who voted for joke like you to be alliance leader. Ridiculous... 9_9

29 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You are truly obsessed, I don't even know who voted for joke like you to be alliance leader. Ridiculous... 9_9

To much boters in your ally. Its all.

Did we have vote about alliance leader? Wow, its new for me.

Who won it? O.o