Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Random content.

14 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

I piss on retard Allah. Hunt on them begin. I hope that they will cry to my pm as guy from clan Chilli. xD

Before you threat someone you have to think a bit if you can handle fighting with him ..You should focus fighting enemies according to your abilities..So pay a visit to Aligator Island or South EV(i am not sure though for EV)there you ll find plenty..50 + lvl too difficult for you face them :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MyrmidonAch said:

Before you threat someone you have to think a bit if you can handle fighting with him ..You should focus fighting enemies according to your abilities..So pay a visit to Aligator Island or South EV(i am not sure though for EV)there you ll find plenty..50 + lvl too difficult for you face them :)

I think, that u can be happy, if i dont record it. Your and zakman's ganks made fun by exping in our pt. xD

Btw. Wow, yesterday we finded some 50+ in LoA, some ladies from SM and DS were killed so easy. ;)

4 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I think, that u can be happy, if i dont record it. Your and zakman's ganks made fun by exping in our pt. xD

Btw. Wow, yesterday we finded some 50+ in LoA, some ladies from SM and DS were killed so easy. ;)

The only Gang i remember you left once again your whole pt die and you run like usein Bolt to a corner so you could rr.

P.S Dostante got stunned thats why didnt PR ...

38 minutes ago, MyrmidonAch said:

The only Gang i remember you left once again your whole pt die and you run like usein Bolt to a corner so you could rr.

P.S Dostante got stunned thats why didnt PR ...

We havent EE in pt over 2months, i say u secret. SPS has NOT PR. xD

Its good for u that u dont remember on many fails with kkt and your dying or using bsoe, u can make next time pt with zacman, its next my fan.:x

So sad, that u cant kill tank. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Its good for u that u dont remember on many fails with kkt and your dying or using bsoe, u can make next time pt with zacman, its next my fan.:x

From what I see you are Zacman's fan, not the opposite ;)

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

Well, i wouldn't say it was full fail, we came 3 times and I died only once, the rest of times i killed 1-2 and did bsoe. When we came with bilbao and armbar - bilbao's mouse turned off- he run to your pt and died. 2 times with tys0n? I didn't expect much(the guy is suicidal) - we just went to have fun. 3 normal ppl is enough to gank your pt, it's well-known fact. Every day I see the same picture - if more then 4ppl running to your pt - your pt is rushing in all directions like cockroaches when the light is turned on at the kitchen.

14 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

I piss on retard Allah. Hunt on them begin. I hope that they will cry to my pm as guy from clan Chilli. xD

I can say that you evolved into the rarest specie of monkeys..
lesula-congo-new-species-monkey_113912.j

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, kktnxbye said:

1. Dream more about numbers our deaths from your trololol ganks. xD

2. I dont care about zett mouse like i dont care that u think that we exp there without tons of boxes.

3.Tell me more about situation like yesterday, when we(3-4activ)reloged on AB top, because from BS side run on us pt SM and from AB port run on us mix pvp pt from BP in same time. Hmm?

We reloged and after 10s u came there, BPs pt came too. Did u fight there? xDxD

Nope.

Result?

My pt with boxes get exp, SM pt with BP pt only losing time. Its not bad.:)

30 minutes ago, Capone said:

I can say that you evolved into the rarest specie of monkeys..
lesula-congo-new-species-monkey_113912.j

U little disappoint me. I have blue eyes and black beard,definitely bigger nose and more life in my face.:D

1 hour ago, kktnxbye said:

Well, i wouldn't say it was full fail, we came 3 times and I died only once, the rest of times i killed 1-2 and did bsoe. When we came with bilbao and armbar - bilbao's mouse turned off- he run to your pt and died. 2 times with tys0n? I didn't expect much(the guy is suicidal) - we just went to have fun. 3 normal ppl is enough to gank your pt, it's well-known fact. Every day I see the same picture - if more then 4ppl running to your pt - your pt is rushing in all directions like cockroaches when the light is turned on at the kitchen.

U really need to learn not to fuk up when i try to do something with u. Oje time internent disappeard. Second time mouse :D

1 hour ago, Stiba007 said:

U little disappoint me. I have blue eyes and black beard,definitely bigger nose and more life in my face.:D

9_9

IMG_20170724_132557.jpg.94d8607fd84fcc3c48bb249b4a5b8b1c.jpg

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

U really need to learn not to fuk up when i try to do something with u. Oje time internent disappeard. Second time mouse :D

Well, I cannot fix other ppl internet\hardware\brains. I just hold bsoe button not far away when I go gank with such a ppl :)

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

1. Dream more about numbers our deaths from your trololol ganks. xD

2. I dont care about zett mouse like i dont care that u think that we exp there without tons of boxes.

3.Tell me more about situation like yesterday, when we(3-4activ)reloged on AB top, because from BS side run on us pt SM and from AB port run on us mix pvp pt from BP in same time. Hmm?

We reloged and after 10s u came there, BPs pt came too. Did u fight there? xDxD

Nope.

Result?

1. I'm always saying facts. It's you who tells lie and bulls1t in every post no matter the subject.

2. I never thought\said that your pt exp without boxes. Or we seriously stop your farm. It's your fantasies as always.

3. As I remember we had 2 ganks yday when u was not able to relog\pr all boxes\members. There is 2 types of parties\ppl - 1st is fights no matter lvls\qty and 2nd type - stiba&co. Everybody know that.

As for moment when zacman pt went to top same time we did - no we didnt fight, they PRed.

When we gank your pt  and getting some pvps\push u to pr\relog it's "loosing time" for u,  but we define these ganks as fun. So it's good result for us even you manage to relog\bsoe mostly.

I don't want to waste my time arguing about obvious things with retarded ppl, so bb.

Edited by kktnxbye

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

i just wonder why u exp if u dont pvp u are a big fan of farm simulator?

23 hours ago, Myrtan said:

9_9

IMG_20170724_132557.jpg.94d8607fd84fcc3c48bb249b4a5b8b1c.jpg

Wow, u save pic of alfa male in your PC? Good, good. Just dont fap on my pic to much. xD

22 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Im boter, did u know it?

Yes boy, we know it.

22 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Your untrue facts care only your 69 friends. We call u shortly kkt, no without reason.;)

18 hours ago, blacksheep said:

i just wonder why u exp if u dont pvp u are a big fan of farm simulator?

On this fórum im not wonder from post as your. We play it for fun and we looking fights with same lvls and same numbers or little more enemies. Its good and fair pvp.

Enemies can kill us only with zerg or 5-6highers lvls, with top +++ equips. We will always try dodging pvps like this. We are not idiots and we dont will losing time for nothing.

Im big fan effective farm. Most of our enemies are masters of uneffective farm. Like 3pts AB top and 1/2hill or 2pts farm together LoA heart rooms + snipers bridge. Its all for one pt. xD

Poor stiba, got rekt in abg, poor tt archers 2 times PRed in bs and finally died in sos, your pt ambushed our mixed pt without ds near giran and still got rekt? Returned to forum to tell everyone how awsome your farm is? 

z001r.jpg

5 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

On this fórum im not wonder from post as your. We play it for fun and we looking fights with same lvls and same numbers or little more enemies. Its good and fair pvp.

Enemies can kill us only with zerg or 5-6highers lvls, with top +++ equips. We will always try dodging pvps like this. We are not idiots and we dont will losing time for nothing.

Im big fan effective farm. Most of our enemies are masters of uneffective farm. Like 3pts AB top and 1/2hill or 2pts farm together LoA heart rooms + snipers bridge. Its all for one pt. xD

u guys are lvl 72 73 74? so 5-6 lvl dif kinda doesnt work anymore also if ur not that lvl by now after all the free farm u had i wonder how effective u rlly farm

in wich case i can understand if losing 0.5% or even less hurts... 

u play for fun but u dont pvp unless its "fair" there is no such thing as fair pvp in normal l2 day unless u agree on 9v9 on coli with same lvls same +++ same setup on test serv or something ,so u wil only fight when u outnumber ppl hard i dont see u bsoe on siege ;x

besides if u never pvp how do u learn the game when the zerg goes away u wil disband 

36 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

besides if u never pvp how do u learn the game when the zerg goes away u wil disband

we trying to learn from every pvp, no matter if we lose or win.

u play for fun but u dont pvp unless its "fair" there is no such thing as fair pvp in normal l2 day unless u agree on 9v9 on coli with same lvls same +++ same setup on test serv or something ,so u wil only fight when u outnumber ppl hard i dont see u bsoe on siege ;x

there is no fair pvp and this is a beauty of this game

u guys are lvl 72 73 74? so 5-6 lvl dif kinda doesnt work anymore

i see how lvl diff matters every day, even 3 lvl difference so... If u wanna know our lvls range its not a problem for me. Our max lvl is 73 (OL) and we have lowest lvl on DDs, so our damage focus on 1 target is rly low :)

P.S. Pls dont troll me on forum, i have enough age being resistant... :) And sometimes i have different opinion as Stiba has, but i love him so much... ;)

Edited by Lafi