Sign in to follow this  
ProGressive

Random content.

19 minutes ago, Lafi said:

we trying to learn from every pvp, no matter if we lose or win.

there is no fair pvp and this is a beauty of this game

i see how lvl diff matters every day, even 3 lvl difference so... If u wanna know our lvls range its not a problem for me. Our max lvl is 73 (OL) and we have lowest lvl on DDs, so our damage focus on 1 target is rly low :)

P.S. Pls dont troll me on forum, i have enough age being resistant... :) And sometimes i have different opinion as Stiba has, but i love him so much... ;)

im not trolling you on forum im reacting to what stiba said 5-6 lvls dif doesnt work even if we were all 76 wich we are not by long shot 

i mean ur saying there is no fair pvp and its beauty of the game and i agree, but he said you only fight on fair pvps so who do i believe ;p

from my exp u mostly pr/bsoe unless u have number advantage altho yesterday was a suprise when u acutally fought us so + for that 

6 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

im not trolling you on forum

That was meant for future and for everyone, no offense

7 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

5-6 lvls dif doesnt work even if we were all 76 wich we are not by long shot

disagree

7 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

i mean ur saying there is no fair pvp and its beauty of the game and i agree, but he said you only fight on fair pvps so who do i believe ;p

As i wrote: And sometimes i have different opinion as Stiba has, but i love him so much... ;)

8 minutes ago, blacksheep said:

from my exp u mostly pr/bsoe unless u have number advantage altho yesterday was a suprise when u acutally fought us so + for that 

Number advantage doesn't mean real player on char, u know it. But finaly we find enough of players for our party and we fight back in last month more often. And that is a fact, every party has is own progresses...

Stiba... effective farm my ass

You wouldn't get even 70 if you didn't have all that protection you used to have... Shut up rly "Master of effective (sucking) farm" 

So? Only rly straight man whos sure about his sexuality can write that... ;)

Anyway im happily married more than 5y... 

P.S. Rather i never tell u what we doing in shower with my handball team mates... :D (Every sportsmen knows)

2 minutes ago, Lafi said:

P.S. Rather i never tell u what we doing in shower with my handball team mates... :D (Every sportsmen knows)

...Eyyy dude, pick up that soap from the floor please...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lafi said:

That was meant for future and for everyone, no offense

disagree

As i wrote: And sometimes i have different opinion as Stiba has, but i love him so much... ;)

Number advantage doesn't mean real player on char, u know it. But finaly we find enough of players for our party and we fight back in last month more often. And that is a fact, every party has is own progresses...

well u can disagree but our highest lvl is 74 in my cp so unless ur all 68 69 5-6 lvl doesnt work 

idk bout rest of stiba cp i just see him talking smack when we used to yolo rush into them with 1 pt mixed or even lower numbers when they have 2pts+ (yes we do this for fun alot)

yolo rush with mobs is our speciallty when we go sleep hence we end up in alot of vids lately xD 

i dont see what is wrong with it tho, that is the fun part of the game 

altho it has been a while since we did this low active during summer ;p

anyway its good u found a party and are fighting more + for that we need more pvp as it is atm with many cp going to offi

57 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

You wouldn't get even 70 if you didn't have all that protection you used to have... Shut up rly "Master of effective (sucking) farm" 

how do you have the audacity to talk when you switched your prime time cuze of enemies lmao.

2 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

how do you have the audacity to talk when you switched your prime time cuze of enemies lmao.

Rly braging about 73+ levels, outnumbering with some lower lvls parties 65+ of Jungle. Rly, BlackJack, your ally always was lame and going for zerg tactic :)

Edited by Myrtan

2 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Rly braging about 73+ levels, outnumbering with some lower lvls parties 65+ of Jungle. Rly, BlackJack, your ally always was lame and going for zerg tactic :)

in the 7 months i played from january to june we never had more cps in eu prime total than our enemies. The max we had ever was 6 and 2 of those being low 60's. Make up more excuses why you suck, i already challenged you to come on fresh start server and see with equal level and start how good you are and back up your claims, but ofc you pussied out.

Edited by BlackJack

Just now, BlackJack said:

in the 7 months i played from january to june we never had more cps in eu prime total on eu prime. The max we had ever was 6 and 2 of those being low 60's. Make up more excuses why you suck, i already challenged you to come on fresh start server and see with equal level and start how good you are and back up your claims, but ofc you pussied out.

No, we playing here. We don't wanna waste our time on server which will lose population faster than Club. You better come back and fight us :) You had up to 6 parties in AB, while we had 2-3 with lower lvls than you. And you brag how ur mighty 73+ party was killing JF 65+. Or mby you don't understand the power of outleveling your enemy by more lvls than 4. 

Just now, Myrtan said:

No, we playing here. We don't wanna waste our time on server which will lose population faster than Club. You better come back and fight us :) You had up to 6 parties in AB, while we had 2-3 with lower lvls than you. And you brag how ur mighty 73+ party was killing JF 65+. Or mby you don't understand the power of outleveling your enemy by more lvls than 4. 

i understnad it, i just never cried on forum when i was underleveled, instead fought every night and slowly clawed on top. Club has 500 online, our server 6500, even if it loses 10 times the population it will still be better than no patch, admin star wars weapons and bugged items/dupes/client.

8 minutes ago, BlackJack said:

i understnad it, i just never cried on forum when i was underleveled, instead fought every night and slowly clawed on top. Club has 500 online, our server 6500, even if it loses 10 times the population it will still be better than no patch, admin star wars weapons and bugged items/dupes/client.

No one was crying about it, we didn't make cry topic like you about Anathema. When you were saying that we suck because we lose with ur parties, we were clearing the fact that we have no Chance to beat you and keeping pvp and not gaining xp was pointless, so we changed prime.

Edited by Myrtan

1 minute ago, Myrtan said:

No one was crying about it, we didn't make cry topic like you about Anathema. When you were saying that we suck because we lose with ur parties, we were clearing the fact that we have no Chance to beat you and keeping pvp and not gaining xp was pointless, so we changed prime.

so me making a fun topic to troll some people while i am WINNING the server hard is crying? Glad to see you are as delusional as you always were :D

Just now, BlackJack said:

so me making a fun topic to troll some people while i am WINNING the server hard is crying? Glad to see you are as delusional as you always were :D

Winning the server hard with double the numbers. Omg, and you talk about me being delusional. Im done, go WIN the other server you are playing in. Oh wait, you probably lack your zerg. GN

5 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

Winning the server hard with double the numbers. Omg, and you talk about me being delusional. Im done, go WIN the other server you are playing in. Oh wait, you probably lack your zerg. GN

what do you mean GN? hasnt ur prime just started lol

3 hours ago, realKingLeonidas said:

The only think you and all my haters can say me to harass me is the "bot" part.Apart from this you cant say anything else.

Ye but its already bad.

15 hours ago, kktnxbye said:

Kkt, tell me more about "get rekt"? U can add video to media section too.xD

U saw us in game, 2-4cams watching on us normaly during our prime time. Its not my problem, that u dont know what is EE and SPS. Probably u havent idea what is good/bad farm.

10 hours ago, blacksheep said:

u guys are lvl 72 73 74? 

I like post like this. B|

I tell u short story. Our mage pt started create during April 2017 and for 3months we exp 64-70lvls(many of us from 1lvls, hundreds ganks from high lvl enemies)  -> summertime unactiv pt, max 3-4 activ people exp rest cp 66-72lvls (without using EE) -> 1.9. we start play again with 8activ people and we get from exp over 100-250% to CS. Now we are 68-73lvls. DDs are 69-70lvls now. 

If u are not idiot, u can imagine pvp pt with dds 66-68lvls with common equip vs 72lvls or more with top equip. We were/are fighting always vs +- same lvly/numbers. 

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

1. When u saved my pic, dont use gays talks pls, its not funny. 

2. Can u tell me reason, why we were using <PR> before summer when we had protect? :D

3. Over summer/now we were/are only one pt exping in AB from eu ally. Trust me, im not sucking myself. xD

9 hours ago, Lafi said:

They dont understand our talks. When they saw 1/2 selfies or discusions from TT spam chat, they will need doctor. :ph34r:

9 hours ago, Myrtan said:

Or mby you don't understand the power of outleveling your enemy by more lvls than 4. 

Do your 69 friend Kkt understand lvl/equip difference? 9_9