Sign in to follow this  
V4siuke

v4fliukaiTM lf wl 70+

Hello, we're new in this server and we're gonna be 4x bishops to support our warlord and kill low level players at ABG to show our dominance. all we miss is some 70+ warlord so please feel free to contact us. GL! 9_9

QXaqXlH.jpg

Edited by V4siuke
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, V4siukas said:

mad or zacman and monster cant defend u anymore? :D

V4siukas.. Delete game and go play pacman rly man.

• Like 1

No ty.. We are already thinking to rage quit the server insteed to face a monster like you..
I mean what is ZacMan and Monster against you? Even me.. The poor gladi..

4 minutes ago, Capone said:

No ty.. We are already thinking to rage quit the server insteed to face a monster like you..

*handless monster which dies from 57lvl mages and brings half chn ally to deal with them

here ya go

14 minutes ago, Capone said:

Nono ure best gladi in server for sure, and myrciu is best ..mhm now dont know which one is better...zacman is best too...oh and monster , monster just  DEAD
7TRgTOk.jpg

Edited by V4siukas
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, V4siukas said:

Nono ure best gladi in server for sure, and myrciu is best ..mhm now dont know which one is better...zacman is best too...oh and monster , monster just  DEAD
7TRgTOk.jpg

9v1?

1 hour ago, ZacMan said:

9v1?

The guy has no party, just PP buffs, nobody else on screenshot. You were there and yet you lie? Could you please explain us what is the purpose of doing so? Does everybody do it just to feel better about themselves here on forum?

• Like 1

all the server trolling you cause you are 73+ lvl and going to kill 55+ in low spots at abg.. and you continue talking.. delete forum account delete your player in game and go play tetris.... or if you don't like tetris you can easily go play pacman.. !! 

3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

The guy has no party, just PP buffs, nobody else on screenshot. You were there and yet you lie? Could you please explain us what is the purpose of doing so? Does everybody do it just to feel better about themselves here on forum?

Sleep?  if u speak the truth,why u dont accept challenge for 1v1 in coli