Sign in to follow this  
V4siuke

v4fliukaiTM lf wl 70+

22 minutes ago, ZacMan said:

Sleep?  if u speak the truth,why u dont accept challenge for 1v1 in coli

You didnt really answer me and you have never challenged me to 1vs1. I am just curious but you are dodging hard.

2 minutes ago, Reaper said:

You didnt really answer me and you have never challenged me to 1vs1. I am just curious but you are dodging hard.

image.png

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

@Reaper who the fck are you? :D

Seeing how full of yourself you guys are, not really surprised you dont know who i am in game ^_^ But dont worry, the time we will meet in game will come.

3 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Seeing how full of yourself you guys are, not really surprised you dont know who i am in game ^_^ But dont worry, the time we will meet in game will come.

image.png

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

JFFFF.jpg

1 hour ago, Myrtan said:

JFFFF.jpg

Who said i am WS you dumbo? :D 

2 hours ago, ZacMan said:

image.png

You should go tell lies and fairy-tale stories to your party/clan mates, looks like they believe in those ^_^ 

4 hours ago, Creedie said:

hahaha best post ever!!

v4siukas you're by far the most retarded player i've met in this server (and I've met a lot of retards).

Why? 

Because he hunt enemies? 

I see only next emo topic where next enemies bi.ches crying so much. 

They were in our ally, they dont want exp with ally crest, they want only hiding like rats and get free exp. They are so arogant kids.

Im very happy that sh.t like them dont play with us now.

2 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

They were in our ally, they dont want exp with ally crest, they want only hiding like rats and get free exp. They are so arogant kids.

do you have same opinion on half (rough estimation) of your chinese ally? exping untagged and engage only with zerg for possible -4, otherwise just bsoe/pr/(force)relog... i smell double standards around here :P

7 hours ago, Stiba007 said:

Why? 

Because he hunt enemies? 

I see only next emo topic where next enemies bi.ches crying so much. 

Im very happy that sh.t like them dont play with us now.

we was using ally crest, and what? some dumb WK came to kill us, that crest doesn't change anything. you just have too much mentally disabled ppl in your side. and as i can see from few last days you're one of them too. 

12 hours ago, Kure said:

do you have same opinion on half (rough estimation) of your chinese ally? exping untagged and engage only with zerg for possible -4, otherwise just bsoe/pr/(force)relog... i smell double standards around here :P

What about ur armani clan? Ifc any chn without crest is not under protection if they have problem with foreign ally .thats how ws and wk keep together more than one year .most important thing are crest and rule 

7 hours ago, ZorikVartanov said:

we was using ally crest, and what? some dumb WK came to kill us, that crest doesn't change anything. you just have too much mentally disabled ppl in your side. and as i can see from few last days you're one of them too. 

Plz take screen shot and Mail leader Kiam or stiba .anyone kill crest ally.first time 5kk/1 kill .second time kick off .thats how to fix ally problem .we have kicked off several chn in the past .first of all .show photo which can describe the damage as evidence .           Btw enemy hate v4.so good. We all like him :)

Edited by 88262500
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, 88262500 said:

What about ur armani clan? Ifc any chn without crest is not under protection if they have problem with foreign ally .thats how ws and wk keep together more than one year .most important thing are crest and rule 

why you mention our epic twinks clan here?

23 hours ago, 88262500 said:

Plz take screen shot and Mail leader Kiam or stiba .anyone kill crest ally.first time 5kk/1 kill .second time kick off .thats how to fix ally problem .we have kicked off several chn in the past .first of all .show photo which can describe the damage as evidence .           Btw enemy hate v4.so good. We all like him :)

there is nothing to talk about. your ally sucks if you even consider to kill someone with your ally crest.

On 2017/9/20 at 5:45 AM, ZorikVartanov said:

there is nothing to talk about. your ally sucks if you even consider to kill someone with your ally crest.

U don't respect rules .we don't need u chaos too .u Scker

why es/vig/drama ally broke.no ally can  work for a long time  without rules agreed by 50%+ members..people dont know ally rule/dont want to obey rules, and  just want to fix problem with its our way is chao and scker.  and can easily destroyed by enemy's secondary char .no rule .no ally

btw...fck u bro.

Edited by 88262500
  • Like 2

On 9/20/2017 at 1:00 PM, 88262500 said:

U don't respect rules .we don't need u chaos too .u Scker

why es/vig/drama ally broke.no ally can  work for a long time  without rules agreed by 50%+ members..people dont know ally rule/dont want to obey rules, and  just want to fix problem with its our way is chao and scker.  and can easily destroyed by enemy's secondary char .no rule .no ally

btw...fck u bro.

wow so rude :) i didn't said anything about rules, but i find it hard to believe that someone could want to kill someone from the same ally, i would never do that ^^ just you chn ppl think that you are above all others, that's the problem.

51 minutes ago, ZorikVartanov said:

wow so rude :) i didn't said anything about rules, but i find it hard to believe that someone could want to kill someone from the same ally, i would never do that ^^ just you chn ppl think that you are above all others, that's the problem.

1. Your pt without crest start killing ally people like first. After it, u add crest and u think that they dont will make revange.

2. U have problem with greeks guy, not people from chn.

3. Problem? I dont see problem. Rats leave us and good people stay. 

1 minute ago, Stiba007 said:

1. Your pt without crest start killing ally people like first. After it, u add crest and u think that they dont will make revange.

2. U have problem with greeks guy, not people from chn.

3. Problem? I dont see problem. Rats leave us and good people stay. 

not we started it, don't try to turn it against us. it wasn't our fault.

On 2017/9/22 at 3:57 AM, ZorikVartanov said:

On 2017/9/22 at 3:57 AM, ZorikVartanov said:

thats the reason i call u   chaos. :)