Sign in to follow this  
Cbiscuit

Unable to stream

Mtwo    2

Wait.... Is this L2 or is this WoW?  If I made a forum post every time someone killed me by stun shotting while I lure/pull mobs for AOE I would be on here everyday.  Just because you're streaming doesn't mean you get to act like a princess whenever it benefits you.  You guys flagged and killed the orc - so I came and killed you.  Get over it.  

You brought a Lvl75 Necro, Two 52+ Archers and a 40+ SH to kill me, wouldn't that be griefing me?  

///EDIT///

You probably sound like the guy in this video at 2:05, right?

Edited by Mtwo
  • Like 2

Mvs    7

We all understand that you @Mtwo need attention, people are trying to keep the server alive by sharing the experience and get others to join (which i can assure you its working, some IRL friends watched the stream and are already downloading the game to start playing)..

Stream sniping is punishable in a lot of games, and we all know that's what you do. I'm also sure this community will punish this kind of behavior whatever you like it or not.

I don't usually support punishments based on game activities, I've recently had buff scammers "scamming my little pocket change" and which broke the rules, and i didn't claim for their ban, but still this community supported it, in a way that everyone wants this server to succeed and have a long life.

Sadly for you, I have a different opinion, you are toxic, and you are exploiting a server event for your own gain (No idea what you get from it to be honest, I mean seriously!).

I'm really hopping you get the longest BAN ever.

PS: Really sad to hear about your RMT job, but there's a few websites that can help you getting a real job (Make sure not to state your current life achievement was exploiting online games, they really don't like that).

Kure    224

The fact you are "Streamer" doesnt make you any special. 

Its part of the game, buffing bosses is more usuall than you think.

Griefing you is maybe childish, but your reaction and cry is completely retarded. 

• Like 2

Mtwo    2
4 minutes ago, Mvs said:

We all understand that you @Mtwo need attention, people are trying to keep the server alive by sharing the experience and get others to join (which i can assure you its working, some IRL friends watched the stream and are already downloading the game to start playing)..

Stream sniping is punishable in a lot of games, and we all know that's what you do. I'm also sure this community will punish this kind of behavior whatever you like it or not.

I don't usually support punishments based on game activities, I've recently had buff scammers "scamming my little pocket change" and which broke the rules, and i didn't claim for their ban, but still this community supported it, in a way that everyone wants this server to succeed and have a long life.

Sadly for you, I have a different opinion, you are toxic, and you are exploiting a server event for your own gain (No idea what you get from it to be honest, I mean seriously!).

I'm really hopping you get the longest BAN ever.

PS: Really sad to hear about your RMT job, but there's a few websites that can help you getting a real job (Make sure not to state your current life achievement was exploiting online games, they really don't like that).

How did I stream snipe you?  I even asked for party on my DD and you guys didn't want me.  So I looked at a couple of RBs and found you.  No stream sniping was needed.  It's not hard to find a group BUGGING the Raid boss outside of town.  Hmm 

Mtwo    2
1 minute ago, Cbiscuit said:

Are you quoting yourself? Lol.  I didn't kill you because you're a "streamer" I killed you because you didn't let me join the party.  It's L2.  Get used to it.

Kure    224

@Cbiscuit I hate when i have to repeat myself but...

48 minutes ago, Kure said:

your reaction and cry is completely retarded

Edited by Kure

FinalFen    8
9 hours ago, Kure said:

Its part of the game, buffing bosses is more usuall than you think.

I would say that buffing Raid Bosses is the prime example of NcSoft/Korean mentality:

There's an exploit which we didn't notice when making a game update, it's unhealthy for the game and brings no real benefits, but hey IT WAS PLANNED because WE NEVER MAKE MISTAKES in our game. Won't fix it because it would mean we made a mistake!

Anyways didn't want ot join the QQ discussion but will still throw in my 5 cents: GJ on trying so hard to kill the server that you are playing on. You managed to surprise me even though you'r a Rus player :)

D3vilo    58

I'm not getting you guys...

New guy is joining the server.

Since the very begging he's streaming every day, doing a lot to advertise this server.

When he complain about some asshole messing with his raids you're all jumping on him like hungry wolves....

What's wrong with you guys...

Does it hurt you so much that some guy like to play here and want to have some fun with it?

Not everyone needs to be PvP God, play 24/7, treat this game as second life.

Keep up the good work @Cbiscuit !!!!

• Like 2

Kure    224
4 hours ago, FinalFen said:

I would say that buffing Raid Bosses is the prime example of NcSoft/Korean mentality:

There's an exploit which we didn't notice when making a game update, it's unhealthy for the game and brings no real benefits, but hey IT WAS PLANNED because WE NEVER MAKE MISTAKES in our game. Won't fix it because it would mean we made a mistake!

Anyways didn't want ot join the QQ discussion but will still throw in my 5 cents: GJ on trying so hard to kill the server that you are playing on. You managed to surprise me even though you'r a Rus player :)

1) im not Rus (blah) nor that M2 or whoever was it (i dont even know him)
3) buffing RBs is on daily basis (its very helpfull when contesting epics)...
4) im not trying to kill server
5) that "grief" was stupid of course... but crying on forum and requesting bans or w/e is even MORE STUPID in my eyes.. regardless some event
6) actually i like streaming but people who streams needs to be worried that its a bit risky to expose themselves.. i have never seen such cancerous comunity in any other game than in L2

mine 6 cents

Reaper    19

Stream sniping/Ghosting happens in pretty much any game. Thats why if you cannot go with it there is this thing called "delay". I know its not prefect solution and sometimes you just want to be in touch with chat in real life so you can asnwer by speaking on stream and things, but puting 10-20 mins delay on it solves most of your problems.

On the other hand, sniping/ghosting can be useful when you are looking for enemies, you can bait them so instead of you comming to them, they will come to you ;) 

Edited by Reaper

Mtwo    2

Don't worry guys.  I'll be streaming tonight.  I hope I get pked a lot, but I won't cry and make a forum post!

Sensei    39
10 hours ago, D3vilo said:

I'm not getting you guys...

New guy is joining the server.

Since the very begging he's streaming every day, doing a lot to advertise this server.

When he complain about some asshole messing with his raids you're all jumping on him like hungry wolves....

What's wrong with you guys...

Does it hurt you so much that some guy like to play here and want to have some fun with it?

Not everyone needs to be PvP God, play 24/7, treat this game as second life.

Keep up the good work @Cbiscuit !!!!

I'm not getting you either.
People were kind enough to tell him in nice words "grow a pair, buddy, this is Classic".
The guy got a valuable lesson at his early lvls; it's gonna hurt a lot more at lvl 55+ , don't you think?
I learned the hard way as well when I started playing classic some time ago...Many times in fact...Then while I was looking back, I started to see my mistakes and gradually improved my tactics. If you haven't experienced it, you probably won't get it...but for me, the mindgames of protecting/stealing/securing RBs was one of the coolest times that L2 ever offered me.

@Cbiscuit
Small tips I could give you when raiding:
1) Always hide your rbs. When 1-2 enemies find you anyway, isn't it easy to just kill them with your party? They are high lvls? GOOD! Bring the rb close to them
    and they get a nice RB curse if they flag.
2) Yeah, it's a little picky, but you could focus on creating a friendlist of trustworthy people you've met while raiding/exping etc. They will help you out a lot with the
    whole RB business; it's hard doing it alone.

And about the streaming thing:
1) I highly recommend you to use delay when you stream
2) Don't be a pu$$y, especially when you're live. All your viewers will appreciate your effort more if you fight and die than if you stand back and cry.
    And I think that's what most of the "hungry wolves" in this post tried to tell you.

wishing the best

Reaper    19
1 hour ago, Cbiscuit said:

Let's say i know the boss is going to take 40 minutes, 40 MINUTE DELAY? If its 41 minutes takes 1 minute to teleport and 2 seconds to cast shield or btb on the boss.

Dude, i know its not the best thing and that it wont work everytime, but as i said, 10-20 mins should be good enough. You see yourself, they didnt buff boss at the start, but somewhere in the middle, not many times people grief from start (tho after this topic who knows), so this 20 mins delay would be enough to kill it. Also if you dont pull it near the town, some spots are ~10 mins to go with PP which is like slowest character in the game (human mage).

Not the best option, but i streamed in past as well, and even if i wanted to be live and didnt care about stream sniping my location while farming, i started to put like 90s delay, just because they started to snipe me at exactly the moment i was rebuffing, in which moment i was vulnerable and couldnt do much.