Hi, I tried to enter the game today but it sends me an error when checking the file skillname_Classic-eu.dat delete the folder system run the updater but same send the same error, I downloaded the patch again and it happens the same I have windows 10 64 bits and everything was fine but now I'm failing your help please, thank you

9 minutes ago, overcrash said:

Hi, I tried to enter the game today but it sends me an error when checking the file skillname_Classic-eu.dat delete the folder system run the updater but same send the same error, I downloaded the patch again and it happens the same I have windows 10 64 bits and everything was fine but now I'm failing your help please, thank you

Hello. You can download patch from site, just copy system folder from archive and start game with l2.exe.

I have tried lowering the game and patch again but still the same error should be a problem of my windows I will restore it and try to leave the image of the error thanks.

lineage.PNG