Noveria

Trader at GH

show me writing that this is illegal, WTB BOSS (in store 1 flexa to 1kkk) can?

I'm waiting for an email. of the team that bans the players that sell things, and leave the Bots free selling adena.

I did not arrive yesterday the server to take a ridiculous ban of that

4 hours ago, linho said:

show me writing that this is illegal, WTB BOSS (in store 1 flexa to 1kkk) can?

I'm waiting for an email. of the team that bans the players that sell things, and leave the Bots free selling adena.

I did not arrive yesterday the server to take a ridiculous ban of that

1.13 Deliberately use similar game items textures as well as nicknames to scam other players.

http://l2classic.club/forum/topic/2181-project-rules/

5. Prescribed penalties:

Punishment is defined by the administrator or GM depending on the gravity of the violation as well as previous penalties of every specific player.
Attention! In case of a repeat violation punishment duration doubles(?). Administration retains the right to permanently ban players in special cases.

And what's the penalty? for an act others are doing at this very moment? Did you see the topic I posted? with 5 prints? Is it the same for someone who uses a bot? when in fact, the information belongs to the players to observe, and not something forced as it says (for example Admin Name)

1.13 Deliberately use similar game items textures as well as nicknames to scam other players.

I wait until morning, if the justice of those who do not have a helm doom to close the set, and just like the one who uses l2 adrenaline (dual box) and if the ban is eternal, I take everyone who turns  with me to the server but does not apply a penalty, to who buys something of their own free will, does not apply eternal ban, to who confirms something in trade without seeing what is being put. one thing and use of Scam, another and sell something that is willing to all. One thing and I give my password, Another is someone Request my password with admin name good evening

3 minutes ago, linho said:

5. Prescribed penalties:

Punishment is defined by the administrator or GM depending on the gravity of the violation as well as previous penalties of every specific player.
Attention! In case of a repeat violation punishment duration doubles(?). Administration retains the right to permanently ban players in special cases.

And what's the penalty? for an act others are doing at this very moment? Did you see the topic I posted? with 5 prints? Is it the same for someone who uses a bot? when in fact, the information belongs to the players to observe, and not something forced as it says (for example Admin Name)

I wait until morning, if the justice of those who do not have a helm doom to close the set, and just like the one who uses l2 adrenaline (dual box) and if the ban is eternal, I take everyone who turns  with me to the server but does not apply a penalty, to who buys something of their own free will, does not apply eternal ban, to who confirms something in trade without seeing what is being put. one thing and use of Scam, another and sell something that is willing to all. One thing and I give my password, Another is someone Request my password with admin name good evening

You need to create ticket, without ticket you won't get unban anyway.

again? I said above, that I created a post, with several Prints of other players giving something in trade, and selling something else. said that I'm waiting there, but I'm just being answered here, I want to solve the problem, and you need to review that question.