CHNhades

Chinese want to say

Phoenix Keep raising my Warning points and deleting posts that says only true facts.And dont delete posts that MUST be deleted."Democracy" at its finest.Delete this post too for no reason just because it says true facts.The only power in your life is here.Continiou doing that nerd.No point to continiou discuss in this "say whatever we like" forum

Edited by realKingLeonidas

1 hour ago, realKingLeonidas said:

Phoenix Keep raising my Warning points and deleting posts that says only true facts.And dont delete posts that MUST be deleted."Democracy" at its finest.Delete this post too for no reason just because it says true facts.The only power in your life is here.Continiou doing that nerd.No point to continiou discuss in this "say whatever we like" forum

I advise you not to take everything so close to your heart. Better watch yourself. And do not get another 90 points.

53b6ded5818e.png

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I advise you not to take everything so close to your heart. Better watch yourself. And do not get another 90 points.

53b6ded5818e.png

so what if he reaches 1000? the system is completely random, u give random numbers of warning points based on your personal random criteria and ppl like san0 give 1 pt per warning ;D

Phoenix Do you even know to whom you speak? xD Do you think i will afraid a ban on forum or whatever?Whatever you dont like you use restiction points on me for unknown reasons.You think you are someone badass by clickin a button and give points.Anyway i repeat.Do you even know who you threat? xD  No you dont.Stop it here look your job and i will look mine.Dont interfere to my jobs and i will not to yours.

43 minutes ago, qloc01 said:

just ban him, pls

Yes please ban me on forum too because i say true facts.Truth is always painfull.You please gms to forum ban me now rly?Guys you are so butthurted that nobody cant be hidden from it.Continiou hate me because i bump you.Just #Prepare_Your_Anus .Soon you will understand what i mean

On 19.09.2017 at 8:41 PM, qloc01 said:

just ban him, pls

+1 and ingame too

more disrespectful communication than from this person you will not meet

The server will only benefit by losing him

P.S. I did not write to you, Leonidas, you do not need to answer in my direction.

And i Happy that you are in block list ingame, to keep my nervous :D

P.S.S. Dont worry Be happy!

(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) be happy 
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) don't worry, be happy 
(Ooh, ooh ooh ooh oo-ooh ooh oo-ooh) don't worry

Edited by seiva
  • Like 1

On 20.09.2017 at 8:27 AM, crystalidk said:

:D A  Chinese girl pass by ...

Come, sit and eat some popcorn with me. ;)

Edited by Myrtan