Pendragon

shitpost

2 hours ago, ZacMan said:

Coming Video rip ahahahahahahahahahahaha

if ur gonna post bulgarian gypsies, atleast post godo ones

myrciu nice versace suit bro

Edited by BlackJack
  • Haha 1

i lookes how retards coming to Chine zerg to licked her asses,cause they want to be overpowered by ZERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGO RED.

Anywhere do you have fun on this 3 minutes from two weeks? NICE BABY, ICE BABY.

Good luck bastards and the bestest rewards.

49 minutes ago, Untique said:

i lookes how retards coming to Chine zerg to licked her asses,cause they want to be overpowered by ZERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGO RED.

Anywhere do you have fun on this 3 minutes from two weeks? NICE BABY, ICE BABY.

Good luck bastards and the bestest rewards.

You're one of those cucks who insta dislike my videos because i'm an enemy.

Have you not see my fraps where its just our party fighting against greater numbers all the time?

Obviously i know this pvp in particular is crap, why do you think its called a shitpost? The context was that 3 partys in loa cannot run to one place and fight us, in the meanwhile another top eu prime myrcius cp goes for a free farm in AB instead of coming and help.

Quess who wins this pvp

sadasd.jpg

Why we won this? 2 cps of BP were afraid to fight us and got squeezed by 1 sm cp and us.

Edited by Pendragon

Just now, Pendragon said:

Obviously i know this pvp in particular is crap, why do you think its called a shitpost? The context was that 3 partys in loa cannot run to one place and fight us, in the meanwhile another top eu prime myrcius cp goes for a free farm in AB instead of coming and help.

may be cause you give from back up after log? And at this moment i thinkes not from enemy side. I thinked from your face who lvluped with overpower zerling. But i have not the specially negative to you, just lickers for Chine. Look to map my boy, she's allready RED.........

3 hours ago, Pendragon said:

You're one of those cucks who insta dislike my videos because i'm an enemy.

Have you not see my fraps where its just our party fighting against greater numbers all the time?

Quess who wins this pvp

sadasd.jpg

Why we won this? 2 cps of BP were afraid to fight us and got squeezed by 1 sm cp and us.

First of all, we are not babysitters. You don't even imagine how many times we were protecting low lvls, and how many times we gave spots away to lower lvl parties and ran around to protect them. But if they ask us to help at least once, I'm pretty sure we will come.

Second of all, we can beat alone even 3 parties too, what you can see on our video's. 

Third of all, he is right. Majority of you got your lvls because of babysitting when Perkunas were still top 1 clan and kept zerg, epics, bigger lvls. 

Fourth of all, WS + WK was always relying on zerg what we can see from past half year or even more. 

Edited by Myrtan

7 minutes ago, Myrtan said:

First of all, we are not babysitters. You don't even imagine how many times we were protecting low lvls, and how many times we gave spots away to lower lvl parties and ran around to protect them. But if they ask us to help at least once, I'm pretty sure we will come.

Second of all, we can beat alone even 3 parties too, what you can see on our video's. 

Third of all, he is right. Majority of you got your lvls because of babysitting when Perkunas were still top 1 clan and kept zerg, epics, bigger lvls. 

Fourth of all, WS + WK was always relying on zerg what we can see from past half year or even more. 

Relying on zerg so much that 4 cps, without any wk help stomped your whole siege force. The whole zerg point can be applied so rarely, most of the times we're not togheter with china. On a daily baisis, different timezones too, none of them are on eu primetime, in the meanwhile your clan getting smashed everywhere by one party and somehow china's zerg gets applied as a counter argument to everything, thats what triggers me. Just because a player has a green tag doesnt make him inherently good.

5 hours ago, Pendragon said:

sadasd.jpg

That was fun, you arrived at the moment to sweep everything what left from that engagement :D izi frags.

Finally something is happenening again.

/edit: to make some things clear, it wasnt just "one Soulmate CP", it was Cleef CP (without EE and one DD) and lets say half "yolo random suicide party" (aka no heal, boxed disco etc...)... Just to prevent some flame that we had there "more than one pt" ... 

Edited by Kure
  • Like 1